Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ngcoderq

Tutorials for Uploading Ringtones on LG2030

but there are vocals in rd7130, if i am right..

yeah greens u are absolutely right.

but 2030 is not 7130

7130 does support midi formats but it also supports ringtones in the ringtones which have a format named QCELP... a codec which is propritery of qualcomm.

this feature is unavailable in 2030 since it supports only MIDI .

and

midi files cannot have vocals.

All of you trying Bitpim wont get connected at the first click...

I mean everytime you start Bitpim, you have to try twice to get the file structure...

It takes a lot of time..

This is wat i found a day before as per the log i saw in Bitpim ( nothing huge :rolleyes: )

Open hyperterminal and make a connection to your com port where your phone is connected..

Then type AT$QCDMG to get the phone in DM Mode..

Now try Bitpim, it reads the file structure in the first try itself..

Maybe this wont give much change in effort for 1 time use..

But for me it seems to be useful, than waiting for Bitpim to detect

not knowing wats happening :)

All of you trying Bitpim wont get connected at the first click...

I mean everytime you start Bitpim, you have to try twice to get the file structure...

It takes a lot of time..

Hi all,

I am posting for the second time, have almost got adddicted to this forum.

I was also facing the same problem of bitpim not getting in the first attempt, then I downgraded the bitpim version to 6 from 7. And now it always connects the very first time! :)

I was also facing the same problem of bitpim not getting in the first attempt, then I downgraded the bitpim version to 6 from 7. And now it always connects the very first time! :)

No Boss !! :rolleyes:

Even version 6 of Bitpim tries to connect twice and then only displays the file

structure.. You can notice that when you see the log..

The only difference is that,

In the later versions of Bitpim it displays a Msgbox of the error after the first trial.

Whereas in the version 6, it jus continue trying the second time without showing

any errors..

Um guys, Has anyone thought about converting the Nokia Composer key presses into midi files and converting to ringtones?

I'm asking this because I can't find any other site other than rimweb.com that posts ringtones in the midi format...

P.S.:I know this post doesn't belong here, but I wasn't sure where to post it. Sorry mods!

how can v convert .dat files to midi

I think just renaming the file to .mid will do..

bcz it is in midi format only. Jus that its formatted to 4112 bytes

If this doesnt work..

Open the file in psmplayer..

Goto File > Create Midi

And save the file. :)

hey ppl..

i have some wav files.. some polyphonic tunes.. which i wish to convert to midi so that i can use them as ring tones..

how can i do it best???

pls help..

i tried doing it using intelliscore and audio midi converter...

but none gave me satisfactory results..

how do i do it in a more convincing way??

ok..

now comes my one more genuine problem.. (though i might sound dumb to some of u who have some experience in this already..)

when u convert a file from wav to midi (or mp3 to midi).. how do u know if the conversion sounds good enuff to successfully become a popular ringtone ???

what i was doing was after conversion play it in winamp.. listen to how it sounds.. and if good, then great else fiddle with some settings again.. is that the way u do it???

pls pls advise

Rahul

i posted a couple of mesages last month.. dunno where they are gone..

seems that somebody deleted them (one of the moderators...)

it sounds strange somebody deleting my messages.. as i had asked for genuine helo from static electricity... and if he could not have helped.. or did not know the answers.. he could have said so.. (dunno if he read the messages too.. as they might have got deleted earlier only.. :-()

Are you talking about this post of yours ?

hi..

i posted a couple of mesages last month.. dunno where they are gone..

seems that somebody deleted them (one of the moderators...)

it sounds strange somebody deleting my messages.. as i had asked for genuine helo from static electricity... and if he could not have helped.. or did not know the answers.. he could have said so.. (dunno if he read the messages too.. as they might have got deleted earlier only.. :-()

anyway..

i made this ringtone today.. one of the LATEST.. sure everyone would love it..

from the film Lakshya.. main aisa kyon hoon..

for LG RD2030

Rgds,

Raahul

:grin::grin:

well, this is not the place to discuss this stuff, but anyway,

i don think that you'r post was deleted , rather it was moved.

and as for a helo, i would Say Hello as well as EHLO is that is what you mean. :(:(:rolleyes::help:

anyways, sorry i didnt reply earlier to your post :P:grin::grin::grin:

It is almost impossible to get a .wav or .mp3 file converted to a midi file without undesired loss in quality and output. Websites like rediff are playing tones online in WMA mode. So it becomes hard to convert them into ringtones. But a software with a wma converter plugin can be downloaded from www.dbPoweramp.com to do the necessary inter-conversions for various formats. But again this software doesn't create midi files.

I believe the best way to create midi files is to attach a synthesizer to the midi port of the computer. have anyone tried this?

Hello friends, I´m from Rio de Janeiro - Brasil and I found that this cell phone RD2030 is sold here in Brazil as LG BD2030. The problem is that I cant find the data cable over here (and if I find it it would be VERY expensive). Is there another way than using the cable of uploading these files on my mobile?

Greetings!

André Pinto

I can send you the Data Cable which costs around Rs.500/- in India US$10.00 Postage and Handling Additional. If you want it, I'll be checking out the real Price and will send it to you on a "No Profit No Loss" basis.

people!!

guess who's back!!! * standing ovation*

ohh.. thanks.. it was not necessary...

Well... as soon as someone missed me ( emmi to be specific)

I am back here..

basically I was stuck with my examinations

Now you guys can send me requests... in forms of

mp3s or link to mp3s

And dont worry.. I aint gonna ask for money no more ;)

Good to have u back dude.Ur lajjavathy was good but the drums dominate the tune so can we have a better version of it with a louder volume .And another request can u do Karrupinalaghe from swapnakoodu and kakha kakha songs.

dude I am not a malayali....

I belong to bangalore... live in a telugu society in delhi.. watch lotsa sun tv

have a few malayali friends too.. but not that updated in malayalam hit songs and stuff...

If you have the mp3 then you kan ask ashok to let you upload it in his server and send me the link of the mp3 and I will try my best to make it a midi

I have tried everything with lajja vathi...

I will make the drums as simple as possible and boost volume of the instruments and post it as early as possible

thanks for the fast reply dude

Hi,

Is there any software that plays the DAT files... so, that we can hear it out before exporting it into the phone....? I tried searching the board.. but couldnt find mention of one anywhere.....

Anybody ? Any idea?

-Uday

Rename the extension of ur *.dat file as *.mid and play it in WINAMP ! :clap: Hopefully this shud work!

people!!

guess who's back!!! * standing ovation*

ohh.. thanks.. it was not necessary...

Well... as soon as someone missed me ( emmi to be specific)

I am back here..

basically I was stuck with my examinations

Now you guys can send me requests... in forms of

mp3s or link to mp3s

And dont worry.. I aint gonna ask for money no more  :(

Hey Rao ( Co Admin :rolleyes: )

Dont you have work to do ???

To much free time on your hand just let me know :clap:

What happens if I delete or overwrite files with Bitpim, in the directories other than "meldl".

Except for the system files - I think overwriting them is OK - especially the R-World stuff etc - BUT BE CAREFUL as BORED said :P

Some files cannot be overwritten like the LG.cfg file..

:P Where does the 3 ring tones saved in RD2030? is there any way that i can delete preloaded ringtones? if new 3 ringtones we can able to load in phone then why cant we able to delete preloaded?

Preloaded ringtones aren't stored in the user File system - so it is very difficult (if not impossible) to modify them.