Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan Introduced Wef 7th Dec 2008

^^^

It is for L0 customers that the new data plans were introduced. If your data usage billing is above 100/=, then you should ideally go in for Plan 99 or 199 immediately.

I am on L0 Plan. I have been charged for surfing with opera. :(

Well My Plan is L1 and i dont know about L0.

I also want to know difference between L1 and L0 ????

So result is L1 plan owners can enjoy unlimited free surfing

I was able to browse opera mini on handset but since last night I am not able to browse,when I changed my setting to HTTP from Socket I got a message saying content blocked by operator,anybody in Mumbai having same problem ?

it was not working for me sometime when i was in roaming.. when i switched to different tower it started working.. so i thought the previous tower might be under up gradation for gsm..

Today in the morning it was not working for me but soon it started.

I have not been charged anything for Data till date.

I want to set up email on my 755P and also want always on Internet access (very limited use in terms of downloads). After reading this post my thought is that connection through R-World is the best option and more economical than going for unlimited Netconnect plan. Is this correct? Also if so what plan should I go for? Will I be able to contain my net expenses on mobile to 100-200 bucks for email and limited net use only?

Sorry if this question is already answered here, but the thread has gone too complicated for me to decipher anything. :)

Hi

I am on L0 Plan. I noticed that From yesterday onwards i cant access any website except r world on my mogul using Opera 9.5 Beta and Iexplorer with utspassword. Whenever connecting the subscription message is coming and i have to select back to getinto rworld. So i think select a plan 99 or 199? Any suggestions?

Edited by jabir

finally got my bill.. i feel happy that i am not charged for opera browsing.. i am in L1 plan..

Me also.

I subscribed for 199 plan. now i can browse with opera and internet explorer wth my htc mogul.

Btw i faced a new problem i cant check mails using this rworld connection when trying to check mail default mail program in mogul it not connecting to the net with rworld connection says check the connection. Also when i trying to load gmail on opera and i expolorer it also not loading.I n opera says DNS Error and in ie says page cannot be loaded after waiting for sometime please help

@amitjain / anybody else having info

Is it compulsory to subscribe to either 199 or 99 plan in Rworld to browse internet; Can we not just browse without any plan @5p/10kb or is subscription to either of these plans compulsory..... because when I am trying to connect to any site on using RWorld connection via IE/Opera Mobile it is taking me to Rworld site and asking me to subscribe; though I can browse without any problem through Rconnect connection; PS - I am on Prepaid...

Edited by dkaile

@jabir/dkalie and others

i am a prepaid customer and havent suscried to any of the plans ....i can browse thru opera/ie/skyfire without any problems ...my mail client is also working flawleesly and i m getting charged as per 5p/10 kb thing

surprisingly for me my validity for the mnth is over since past two days and i need to recharge ...i cant make calls or sms as my validity is over but however my data services are working fine ...regular mails updates and browsing all goin fine

^^^^

gosh, I donno how thats possible for u; somehow I cant access it through the UTS username under RelMobileWorld connection... are u using any proxy or none...

Edited by dkaile

no proxy servers ....no r connect

checked it once again ...browsing and email client both connecting and getting data

Edited by mufaddal_km

OK, I was using the proxy server wapgw.ricinfo.com and the UTS@relianceinfo.com username; which username and pw are you using?? I will try removing proxy and try again...

which handset are u trying on treo or mogul ???

O My God, you are right Doc Muf; its working without proxy; I hope I am charged 5p/10kb and not on minutes or something.... PS-its Mogul...

Edited by dkaile

exactly even i m trying on mogul its working fine ....no need for proxy ...

i m using relmobileworld connection and getting charged as per 5p/10kb

when i use relnetconnect i m getting charged around 50-60p /minute

though i m yet to recharge my account but data services are goin on :grin:

Edited by mufaddal_km

Thats a great discovery doc muf, if you are sure about the charges.....; hope reliance-walas are not reading this; lets enjoy till it lasts...

and besides i m just using the relmoileworld/relnetconnect cab files from hetal

is internet sharing working anymore ?

^^^^

It is working perfectly for me; I have reconfigured My ISP connection-Phone as Modem- and set username as the UTS one with the corresponding password (i.e. changed from the default 10 digit reliance no.) and able to use phone as modem on my laptop; and posting this post from the same...

is internet sharing working anymore ?

i never had any problem with any of the connections

in fact in between in mnth of dec i wasnt charged anything for any data ....i used to surf thru my phone ...use to give itto my frends to check mails ....only since last week i have started getting charged