Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
P. K. Daga

Tata Blackberry Excellent Plan

Tata has launched Blackberry with Monthly Rental 2500. Cost of Blackberry instrument 27990

Unlimited BlackBerry Data Plan Free

Unlimited Local Calls to any network Free

Unlimited STD Calls to any network Free

Unlimited Incoming Calls while roaming Free

Outgoing Local while Roaming 1.00 per minute

Outgoing STD while Roaming 1.50 per minute

^^^

Terrific plan... Hope RCOM also brings out something similar.... Or they do not copy TATA?

wow, great plan for heavy users indeed

Mindblowing!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Is that really true? Unlimited local and STD for just Rs.2500??

Just AWESOME :punk::punk:

First of its kind of plan. But I am skeptical to its success. Monthly commitment is too high. Besides, with OneIndia plan, one can talk approx 2200 minute with same kind of bill. 2200 mins translates to 36 hrs. So, this kind of plan is good only for extremely heavy users of STD.

Too good to be true. Just wondering if this would come under the Monopolistic and Restrictive Trade Practices Act.

Good for Individual business people not for common man though (obviously).

For me any data plan (unlimited) should not be more than Rs 300 in India - considering we have not gone to 3G etc...

Well its worth only for power roamers, as who spend 2500+12% taxes in normal monthly communication expense.

I do but my bill are high due to high ISD calls.

I don't believe this Unlimited Calls to ANY NETWORK..........??????????

ALL PCO owners must go with this plan :Contento:

I hope tata might not be have any "fair use policy" with this plan...... as reliance has it in onnet packs.

I do but my bill are high due to high ISD calls.

You should be using the World Calling Card to get the best rates on ISD Calls.

Reliance has exeptional rates for US/Canada on the world calling card.

But in Europe & other few other countries, Only ISD LandLine calling is relatively cheaper.

See this link:- http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communication...m/Rm/rm_rwc.jsp

Edited by ACS

@ACS

sadikk is one of the most trusted and oldest member of the Forum rather he is a kind of Guru in the forum with al sneaks and peeks about reliance and u think he might not be knowing about ISD cards, . . .aint it funny ....

Correct me if i am wrong

well on the other p[lan i am damn sure there might be some Stars(*) on Local Unltd. or Std unltd. nahin to tata ka diwali pe diwala nikal jaayega . . . .

and whats the src of info . . ne poster or advt . . please post

Edited by @ksh@T

The only catch in this plan is that, it is mandatory to buy a blackberry phone worth 28000.00 apart from monthly rental of Rs. 2500.00. This plan is not available with general plan. Reliance is seriously thinking of countering this plan.

ALL PCO owners must go with this plan

PCO Users will buy BB?

The only catch in this plan is that, it is mandatory to buy a blackberry phone worth 28000.00 apart from monthly rental of Rs. 2500.00. This plan is not available with general plan. Reliance is seriously thinking of countering this plan.

Reliance to 2500 ke 5000 lega ye sab facility ke liye

Sounds quite unbelievable...

This plan is quite good for Telecallings...

Lets deduct BIS charges of Rs.1099 from 2500, Then in 1400 you have got Unlimited Calls...Great...

i think it would be limited period offer just to net new subscribers and some market share. i think this might interest trai to intervene. also for a rental as high as this providing unlimited calling should not be too big a problem when the ARPUs are headed southwards of 250 now.

Sounds quite unbelievable...

I feel that the plan is too good to be true. Unlimited STD to any network is unbelievable and I am dead sure that this plan is going to be discontinued very soon. Because Tata has to pay Interconnect charges for all outgoing calls to any network other than theirs and that is around 30 paise per minute. With this kind of a scenario, I am sure their operating margins and profitability will obviously suffer, considering the fact that the number of Tata Indicaom users in the country are very few, compared to other operators like Bharti Airtel and Reliance Communications.If u want a limited Roaller Coaster ride, go for it, I am dead sure that this plan will not remain for a period of more than 3 months.

Well we dont have any such confirm news as yet.

Let them launch this plan and we will see what alternate can be done. ;)

also its not this great plan, Now the CDMA advantage is only they can offer unlimited plans like this.

I don't know but i still doubt this plan, even though source like P K Daga cant be wrong.

@ ACS thanks bro for ur guidance :)

@ @ksh@t Thanks Bro, i know these plans, but i am lil lazy calling from World cards. also its down frequently, which annoys me the most to use it. so i use normal standard charges for ISD.

Totally agree with Vikas Mahajan/Vinayak Pai's views..

I just loved his idea about STD Booths using it, which makes a lot of business sense.

Only flipside is that they will have to make ppl talk on Speakerphones (Privately) to avoid layers of multicoloured earwax on the expensive phone! :grin:

Else, im sure we have a few techies who can help the PCO community in 'somehow' connecting the Tata BB to their usual LL's..

If Tata's read this, they will surely withdraw this plan or put some restrictions on general public use.

Its basically a 'Killer plan' if it's really going to be a reality, although only 2-3% ppl fit this calling pattern.

@VinayakPai - need not fear of a roller coaster ride as in Postpaid, you cannot change once you commit a Tariff Plan.

Only issue is 'voluntary' tariff migration for which RComm is infamous..

Tata's won't involuntarily migrate you to a diff plan. <unless they really feel something fishy (STD Booth type) is going on or they genuinely f**k up>

@ksh@t - I fully respect all senior members, but i'm only giving info. :(

@Sadikk - I think that u hv previously had a bitter experience with other calling cards. In RComm's Calling card we can simply dial *345..followed by the no, unlike airtel/BSNL where everytime you need to feed data to the IVR. You can save the number itself as *345001456789 and dial by name!

Not too sure about the downtime as you mentioned. But the Rs. 2250/- 3 months validity plan would be great for you with cheapest rates.

Cheers !

Edited by ACS

The plan has been launched, it cannot be withdrawn before 6 months, which is TRAI mandate

perhaps using an earphone will be the best option the PCO operator will call the number and the person will call thru handsfree - -The best option . . :lol2:

no doubt this plan is very hard. now one don't have to think that to whom they are calling. few years before there was a scheme from Airtel Landline in mumbai in which after paying rental something like 2k one can make unlimited local calls to any operator

perhaps using an earphone will be the best option the PCO operator will call the number and the person will call thru handsfree - -The best option . . :lol2:

My Dear @ksh@t,

If not the STD/PCO booth, atleast the next person will be concerned about the condition of the earphone at the end of the day.

The handsfree pores will be plugged so badly with earwax, that you would never want to discuss further...

Best solution:

Put the guy on conference with the Booth landline or his mobile..

Neither does the BB gets touched by anybody except the owner, nor does he pay extra charges for Conference since both Local & STD is Unlimited Free!

Infact, with this con-call method, a smart STD Booth operator sitting in Mumbai can do business at an all India level with other Booth operators in India eg. by con-calling his STD booth friend in Delhi, he will connect a Delhi customer to his relative in Chennai !

Can anybody beat this idea..

Tata will soon say Tata to this Unlimited Tariff.

As VinayakPai has suggested, this idea will backfire.. Indian public will outwit them.. :Contento:

Edited by ACS

Dont count chicken before they hatch.

Let the plan get official first.

BB to any other phone??

Techie enclave kis din kaam aayega.