Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Beetle

Rimweb.com Has Gone Comercial?

Dear Friends

I have noted the presence of not one, but two banners on the forum. That is a wise decission as it will provide the forum Administrators some sort of respite.

Most forums have "Please Donate" requests.

Thanks

'commercial' isn't the right word to use, dude :P

And don't forget to just click the banner (the top baazee one) once in a while ! And if you own a land phone, check out the transparent dust cover cum carry case (bottom banner) and order one for yourself ! :)

:) Good start. Members should help the forum. Our well wishes is always with RIMWEB.

How much you are getting Arun for the baazee ad. :):P:unsure::unsure:

Rs.1.50 per click, with a minimum pay out of Rs.500 though

Arun

I hope Bazee is paying per unique click, else, just tell me... I can make you rich :P My estimate is you must be having around 90 - 100 unique visits per day, maybe more on weekends (bcos posts are higher then)

But, ya.. if you have monthly contract with Bazee then it would be difficult to reach Rs500/- Yes it is a good start,

Here is my first 1.5 bucks.. "Clik"

Rohit

As an Affiliate of baazee.com, you are free to choose any of the below mentioned options to start earning money:

1) Rs 1.50 per Unique Visit: This is when a visitor has clicked on a banner or a text link on the affiliate website for the first time and the visitor has landed on baazee.com.

2) Rs. 20.00 per Confirmed Registered User (CRU): This means that a visitor has clicked on the banner/text link on your website and has become a Confirmed Registered User of baazee.com.

Definition of a Confirmed Registered User:

A confirmed registered user is defined as an individual who registers on Baazee and activates his/her account by clicking on a link sent by Baazee through email.

3) Get 2.5% Commission on Sales: This means that a visitor has clicked on the banner/text link on the affiliate website and has made a valid purchase on baazee.com.Valid sale is defined as a winning bid on Auctions or a Fixed  Price Purchase made a real time through credit card or online bank transfer.

I`m getting ideas.. this is really good :angry:

Hey Arun

I just made your Rs. 1.5 into Rs 20/-

Say WOW..!!!

EDIT: OOPS

No refering URL, clicks are not recorded without being linked correctly from a HTML page

You will be redirected to the site in 5 seconds or to enter site now click here

"Houston, we have a problem..! " You got some work to do. :P

Rs.1.50 per click, with a minimum pay out of Rs.500 though

WOW!!!!

:D:D:P:angry::clap:

Lets help RIMWEB.COM generate some money to sustain on its own, so Arun will get some relief.

It doesnt work that way. Your IP address will be recorded etc. Unless you use a router/masker/proxy etc.. it wont help.

It only counts Rs.1.5/-

i have clicked 5 times the banner so a contribution of Rs.7.5 from me too

I don't think multiple clicks at one go (from same IP) would be counted differently.

Edit: Beetle has already replied the same ;) while I was offline.

Right, it checks whether the IP is unique or not. And if you have clicked once, it won't increase if you click again.

BTW, thanks for all the clicks ;)

I think that would be nice as each time mst of us - dialup users log on we have a diff IP.

Go thru multiproxy or something. Each browser page will have a seperate IP address as the program will fake your external IP address.

But Bazee will see thru it.

Here is my 1st click. I will make sure i click every time the banner on logging in. :D

I always first click on it then click on "View New Posts"

Afterall I am a member of this forum YAAR!!!

Why do I get: No refering URL, clicks are not recorded without being linked correctly from a HTML page

You will be redirected to the site in 5 seconds or to enter site now click here

???