Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

^^^

thanks for the site link.. will wait for docomo online recharge service added to that..

BTW Can someone get me the docomo logo video advertisement shown in TV channels, i need to set it as video ringtone..

tata docomo wallpaper/screensaver

post-25387-1246781931_thumb.jpg

post-25387-1246781942_thumb.png

tata docomo wallpaper/screensaver

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Thank you so much for the files. Excellent work!!

I was thinking of creating logo for my phone for the last few days, and I'm luck to get the files.

3 more animations..

post-25387-1246788502_thumb.png

post-25387-1246788527_thumb.png

post-25387-1246788540_thumb.png

any solution for online topup for docomo ??

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Tata Teleservices has an exclusive on-line shopping portal - 'i choose' which is currently serving only the Indicom brand. Hope they'll extend it to DoCoMo brand also sometime soon.

To visit on-line recharge page of ichoose portal click here.

ramesh u can try on ichoose,

I think it will surely work.

Tata Docomo Karnataka Customer Care Number is working now :)

Hope it launches today or tomorrow :)

I am from Bangalore and have been trying to access the DOcomo customer care from my BSNL landline and my Reliance Mobile, but in vain. Maybe the POI's of few operators are activated as on date. Still waiting for the official launch in Karnataka

2 more.. sorry if getting bored ..

post-25387-1246794351_thumb.png

post-25387-1246794358_thumb.png

Got a "Welcome to Tata Docomo" automated call today from +91 121 6671001

anyone pls explain free talktime in tatadocomo postpaid

free talktime calculated with pulse of 1sec or 1min ?

When you say 150 minutes free, it means 9000 seconds free. Pulse rate is in second only

Any idea in what frequency Tata Docomo operates in TN ?

1800Mhz, all circle

Dear Mr. Ganesan,

Tata DoCoMo is operating on the GSM 1800 MHz frequency in most of the circles since the GSM 900 MHz frequency has already been used up. I guess it should be 1800 MHz in Tamil Nadu too, but I don't have any authentic source of information to support it.

Dear Mr. Ganesan,

Tata DoCoMo is operating on the GSM 1800 MHz frequency in most of the circles since the GSM 900 MHz frequency has already been used up. I guess it should be 1800 MHz in Tamil Nadu too, but I don't have any authentic source of information to support it.

Thanks.

If it is 1800 Mhz, then they would require more cell sites to give coverage without any breaks. Lets get feedback from users about the coverage

^^^

5 days of usage - so far no call drops, no connectivity problem, no network problem. best coverage in my town, especially indoor..

after every outgoing call it shows last call charges as well as seconds saved in that call.. i just added most of the saved seconds and it totaled around 5-6 minutes so far..

Edited by savramesh

^^^

Too Good!!!!!

^^^

5 days of usage - so far no call drops, no connectivity problem, no network problem. best coverage in my town, especially indoor..

after every outgoing call it shows last call charges as well as seconds saved in that call.. i just added most of the saved seconds and it totaled around 5-6 minutes so far..

hi

can u name some shops in nagercoil where i can find good DoCoMo numbers

thanks in advance

Very eager to have hands on Tata Dococmo. I am interested in post-paid. Any idea when I can get a post-paid connection in Virudhunagar (Still even pre-paid is not available here)

dear i tried around 30 shops and saw more than 400 numbers and could not find a good number. if u really want a good number u need to visit as many shops as possible.. i will tell u some selective shops where u can find more numbers from which u can select a good one..

Sree Andal Traders - Opp to canara bank, vadassery

Cellworld - chettikulam

Hitech mobile - parvathipuram [9894844913] - i bought from this shop

one shop near star watch opp to SBT ATM in tower-stadium road

one shop opp to head post office - name is haazim i think..

the first batch was full of uneasy numbers, hope the second batch is distributed today. so rush to the shops..

any difficulty in finding shop, give me a call..

dear i tried around 30 shops and saw more than 400 numbers and could not find a good number. if u really want a good number u need to visit as many shops as possible.. i will tell u some selective shops where u can find more numbers from which u can select a good one..

Sree Andal Traders - Opp to canara bank, vadassery

Cellworld - chettikulam

Hitech mobile - parvathipuram [9894844913] - i bought from this shop

one shop near star watch opp to SBT ATM in tower-stadium road

one shop opp to head post office - name is haazim i think..

the first batch was full of uneasy numbers, hope the second batch is distributed today. so rush to the shops..

any difficulty in finding shop, give me a call..

thanks savramesh

hope this will help me

Dear Mr. Ganesan,

Thanks.

If it is 1800 Mhz, then they would require more cell sites to give coverage without any breaks. Lets get feedback from users about the coverage

But tata alredy given their commitment that "Their coverage will more than any operator at day 1 of launch, and it will be incresed so on"

So i don't think they will follow same story as rcom had done with gsm1800mhz,

Even Airtel is working on1800mhz in most circle, still it is NUMBER 1 telcom company in india.

See what i mean to say if company plans and make strategy to develop network then technolgy or 1800mhz or capex doen't come into picture.

Badly rcom strategy or planing doesn't allow them to install more tower, so they ended with poor gsm n/w.

^^^

Dear ramesh, u saved total 5-6minute, but want to know after how many calls or minute u spoke.

So we can know percentage of saving in second billing.

thanks

^^^

here goes the calculation

total minutes i spoke = 30 minutes and 58 seconds

total minutes saved = 5 minutes and 2 seconds

since call charge is 1p/1 sec i was charged Rs 18.58 and i saved Rs 3.02

if pulse rate is 1 min and call charge is 60p/1min [1p/1sec]

then i will be charged Rs 21.6 for 36 minutes of usage..

hence proved 21.6 = 18.58 + 3.02

i saved 13.9815 % [21.6*13.9815/100 = 3.02]

Edited by savramesh

I was going through the tata docomo website especially the recharge voucher section under the Kerala circle.

I did a small calculation:

1 rupee of talktime offers a talktime of 100 seconds

A recharge of 101 e-recharge offers a taltime of 91.6

So Rs. 91.6 offers a talktime of 9160 seconds

So it means that for Rs. 100 you are offered a taltime of 9160 second.

Cost per second actually incurred is Rs. 100*100/9160= 1.091ps/sec

When u calcualte on a minutely basis, i.e 1.091*60 secs= 65.4 approx 65ps/min which is comparable to the rates offered by other operators.

I calculated for the Rs. 10 e recharge as well and that gave me a per minute call rate of 84 ps/min.

But the main advantage offered by Tata is the per second pulse rate. I think per second pulse rate steals the show. It was a totally new and unexpected concept.