Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

when i try to register using prepaid user link it says

The Telephone number seems to be not a valid prepaid number.

Oops.... :unsure: may be the number database update is not yet finished on the server.

^^^

i dont have a supporting handset :(

My account registration in Tata Docomo Website is asking for Relationship number and CC guys have no idea about Relationship number. I dont understand what is the level of training these jonies have been given.

STD 1p / 1 sec is wearing a CAP now

STD – First 27,000 seconds charged at 1 paisa per second in a month, beyond that 2 paisa per second in that month.

Source Tata docomo Website

thta means 15minute per day, it is ok.

also compare to virgin mobile 50paise, after 3minute.

Have anyobdy used i-channel service??? did u liked it?

^^^

did u try caf number ? if u dont have that then ask CC for caf number..

My account registration in Tata Docomo Website is asking for Relationship number and CC guys have no idea about Relationship number. I dont understand what is the level of training these jonies have been given.

Dear Mr. Praveen,

Did you try sending SMS 'BILL' to 121.......

Please ignore this if you already tried it.

Source: Tata DoCoMo website

Edited by bhargavachandra

I tried messaging bill to 121, I got the reply that I don't have any bill pending

Dear Bhargav and Sonam

Both of you had valid points and the same were taken in good spirit,as i could be wrong in my judgement..

nevertheless let me put again what i wrote "i have no qualms about the same " which means no misgivings..

i am ending this matter here ...

i think relationship number is same as ur account number for posptaid connection. ask CC and try to enter that.

dear bhargav

if ur hurt i am very sorry,however i didnt have such intentions in the first place

^^^

Very good of you to say sorry, ravi.....

Alls well that ends well....

Has anyone noticed that the Tata DoCoMo LT Validity is till 2014 only and not 2021 or2022 as with other operators? Any !dea why?

My TD validity year is displayed as 2021 ..

dear bhargav

if ur hurt i am very sorry,however i didnt have such intentions in the first place

Oh, no.... it's fine! It could be just a matter of miscommunication or misinterpretation. Thank you for your kindness.

Has anyone noticed that the Tata DoCoMo LT Validity is till 2014 only and not 2021 or2022 as with other operators? Any !dea why?

me too shows 2021.. their site says "The validity of our existing licence is 28/11/2014 and extendable for further periods by Govt. of India. "

hope it will be extended smoothly..

because tata teleservices is having license vvalidity expiring on 2014(15years from 1999).

In 1999 tata started tata docomo, and govt generally give license for 15 period.

Now coming back to TATA docomo,

TTSL is having Unified licence, under which he can operate cdma and gsm too.

thus gsm brand is coming under TTSL license, so lifetime period of tata ends at 2014,

and will be renewed as per govt rule at that time.

Tata Docomo Karnataka Customer Care Number is working now :)

Hope it launches today or tomorrow :)

I have signal problems in my house.. Only Vodafone and Aircel manage to stand full signal in here.. Called Docomo CC about it.. they gave me an interesting alternative.. they said I can try to manually latch on to Vodafone/Aircel/Idea network as they have a tie-up with them.. i tried but it said "No Access'...

I have raised a complaint yesterday and the SLA deadline comes at 8pm today.. let us see what they say...

Tata Docomo Karnataka Customer Care Number is working now :)

Hope it launches today or tomorrow :)

Dear Mr. Shashank,

I tried Karnataka Tata DoCoMo CC (09036012345) form AP Tata Indicom/Idea/Airtel. I got the reply "The number you have dialed does not exist, please check it and redial". Probably the point-of-interconnection (POI) is not yet activated between Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh.

Could you please tell me from which network & at what time you tried Karnataka CC number.....

I called from Vodafone mobile and its working fine :) Its working from Tata Indicom Mobile also...

I get that "Number is not valid" message when i call from my Airtel Landline!

Edited by shashank

I called from Vodafone mobile and its working fine :)

Okay, Thank you for the update, Mr. Shashank! :)

I'm desperately waiting for the launch..... if they launch in Karnataka, they'll certainly launch in AP within 2 days after that.

Please do post if you have any sort of information regarding Karnataka launch.

manually latch on to Vodafone/Aircel/Idea network as they have a tie-up with them.. i tried but it said "No Access'...

i too tried to register with voda, aircel, airtel etc.. but says 'No access'..

BTW any solution for online topup for docomo ??

any solution for online topup for docomo ??

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Tata Teleservices has an exclusive on-line shopping portal - 'i choose' which is currently serving only the Indicom brand. Hope they'll extend it to DoCoMo brand also sometime soon.

To visit on-line recharge page of ichoose portal click here.

Edited by bhargavachandra