Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

I still need a tutorial to figure this thing out. Will someone be kind enough to post one?

1. Start registration on Google Voice by using US proxy.

2. Get one of the USA local phone number. You can easily look for a number based on the criteria on the screen. pick the one whichever you like.

3. Download Gizmo dialer from https://www.gizmocall.com/. Register there. From there you will get your SIP No.

4. Go to http://phone.ipkall.com/ . Register with your Gizmo SIP and proxy as proxy01.siphone.com. (Choose area code as 360 as this worked in my case) .In a couple of days your ipkall number will be activated.

5. Put the number in Google Voice, then google will call you on the same for verification purpose.

6. Either go to www.mygizmo5.com or through the dialer, press the verification no when google calls you. If unsuccesfull, try putting * before dialing the verification no. You may have to try this 2-3 times from Gizmo software or gizmo website.

7. After verification, you are ready to go........

I hope this may help you....Gurus please edit anything if I had missed something....

Instead of using gizmo and ipkall, you can register at sipgate.com for free US phone no. You need to use US IP for this.

Hi,

For last couple of days, I am not able to send SMS to Airtel...SMS to Reliance is going fine...anyone else is also facing the same issue ?

i m able to send sms to

vodafone , airtel , bpl , reliance , tata numbers in mumbai

Do you add +91 before the numbers ? does it make any difference ?

since day 1 i have been adding +91 before numbers

though in between even one member had same problem , he wasnt able to send sms on airtel number (i guess ) , and that time even i wasnt able to send sms to airtel number

i will check it again and let u know

Why you people are sending SMS through GoogleVoice when there are several other free SMS websites available for India. There is a separate thread for this also. I am using way2sms.com for the same.

Why you people are sending SMS through GoogleVoice when there are several other free SMS websites available for India. There is a separate thread for this also. I am using way2sms.com for the same.

1. Because receiver receives the SMS from my google no and not from unknown No.

2. I can use full 160 characters !

:)

^^^

thats coz i can directly send sms from my phone without having to openup my browser or without having to go to my desktop

i can directly type the initials and i get my contact , when i select text message i get two options one is sending thru google voice and one is thru network ,and i use google voice

its thats easy on my phone

this is y i use google voice for sms

SMS to Airtel, Bsnl, vodafone (kerala circle) are not working for me.

I need invite pls help..

There is no invitation method in GV, you need to register using US proxy.

I signed up for GV invite on Sept 02, 2009, and since then .... I have been so excited to get off work to check my email to see if an invite is waiting for me there..... it's so upsetting to find out that there is no invite in my inbox (so sad and sort of maddening)......

HI all members, does any buddy have invitation available.... please help me..

THX

galaxy...

^^ Please read the whole thread, there is no invitation for GV.

^^ Please read the whole thread, there is no invitation for GV.

how can i get an account then...

please help..

^^ You should be invited to the program ..

You need to submit your request to Google for invitation. No other Google Voice user can invite you.

Read here

Edited by saurabh159

You need to submit your request to Google for invitation. No other Google Voice user can invite you.

Read here

i have got invitation, but while registering am geting this message.. Google Voice is not available in your country.

Thanks for visiting Google Voice. We're not yet open for users outside the US, but are planning to expand our service to additional countries in the future.

..can any one help me..

THX

GALAXY

^^^

thats coz i can directly send sms from my phone without having to openup my browser or without having to go to my desktop

i can directly type the initials and i get my contact , when i select text message i get two options one is sending thru google voice and one is thru network ,and i use google voice

HI Dr.

i have got invitation from google today, but while registering am geting this message.. Google Voice is not available in your country.

Thanks for visiting Google Voice. We're not yet open for users outside the US, but are planning to expand our service to additional countries in the future.

..can you help me.. how to regi this

^^^

HI Dr.

i have got invitation from google today, but while registering am geting this message.. Google Voice is not available in your country.

..can you help me.. how to regi this

Use a US proxy server...google it...you will find many...

Google voice now has invites. You can invite up to three person.

Google voice now has invites. You can invite up to three person.

where is the option available to invite others ?

Edited by saurabh159

Can someone please send me a google voice invite? Been wanting to test that for many days now.

PM me your email id

anyone in need of google voice invite can PM me