Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Utsav

Amity: The Friendship Section

well, that might be a Clone of mine! :clap: I stay at Wadala, dude! For more abt Wadala, check out VOWmumbai ! Pretender, Stop laughing now! :clap:

Where do u put up, nagpai?

17152[/snapback]

I love my Mumbai! :thumb:

About me,

Studying Computer Engineering and I looove Linux ^_^ (and i dont like Reliance too much :ph34r: )

Edited by linuxguy

Hai,

I'm from Srivilliputtur (Tamil Nadu).

I think no one can come from my city. Because in my city Reliance is not working with its full futures.(Not Support By BSNL)

Use this to Search and Get your Dream friend.....who knows you well, cares you, and provide solutions to U. Dont Mis-Use this topic and help us to increase our RIM Friend Circle.

Use this to Search and Get your Dream friend.....who knows you well, cares you, and provide solutions to U. Dont Mis-Use this topic and help us to increase our RIM Friend Circle.

27163[/snapback]

We've already got one around! Heres merging ur initiative wid the one already arnd! :'(

Hello ,

im Harshad from Dombivli. Lies in Thane district, yet a part of Mumbai Metro Region. So, me from MUMBAI ...

P.S. - Shifting to Dadar(W) soooon ...

Edited by spookie

Ne1 frm Jaipur in this forum do pm me...akshatdesijallad@yahoo.com

Well me from mumbai, stays in mahim, running family leather business with my big bro, have quite a interest in phones, gadgets and new electronic techs. Rimweb gave me new small business which is supporting my 2 friends financially. anyone want to know more or meet in person just SMS me.

Hello ,

im Harshad from Dombivli. Lies in Thane district, yet a part of Mumbai Metro Region. So, me from MUMBAI ...

P.S. - Shifting to Dadar(W) soooon ...

33907[/snapback]

Hi me from mumbai too ... u can contact me on Y! messenger : ashokfish or call me up at 9322627465

Hi ,

I am from Nagore in Tamilnadu. Having experience more than 12 years in Computer hardware and Networking. Also active member of Indian Techies Zone. Moreover interest to do free onsite services depend on requirement for our nation development. Already i did it few while TSUNAMI on 2004 with help of ITZ Teams. I hope to help our nation's brothers and sisters more and more.

With Hope,

<< Link removed >>

Edited by Arun

hi mates,

I am from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Pune. Get intouch with me if you need a friend anytime of the day or night.

My tech knowledge is zero.

hi all, I am from Ahmedabad, running my own business, www.giplindia.com, my interest to experiment with electronic gadgets bought me to RIMWEB. Ofcourse I do not take much part in general discussion but read technical discussion with interest but do not understand any thing as am mechanical guy. :confuse:

Now a days I see people with gr8 calibre keeps rimweb going at pace never before. Also admins and mods are taking great paid to keep rimweb good place.

Guy, let rimweb be common platform rather than making small circles, physical location is good to disclose but not for ghettoism.

Hi vandith!

Please describe your like and dislike and Hobbies and Welcome to RIMWEB. Thanks for SMS.

Take Care!

Hii I am Mohanraj from Tirupattur, Vellore Dt...TamilNadu.

i am a Software Engg.

Thanks to RIMWEB!!!

hi

me from mumbai wanna share sms tha sms me @ 9326476576 i have free rim 2 rim sms activated

Edited by aam3in

hi

me from mumbai wanna share sms tha sms me @ 9326476576 i have free rim 2 rim sms activated

45988[/snapback]

me from mumbai too ! pm'ed u my n'mber

hi

cirag

if you have msn messenger --makeabreakforit@hotmail.com

if you have yahoomesenger --yjoker2975@yahoo.com

Edited by Vishal Gupta