Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

@sadikkbhai

Thanks for the info.

Data Usage (Only browsing on device) is shown as free in all postpaid plans!!

What does device mean? Does it mean that you can browse on your mobile as much as you like without paying anything on this plans?

Again at the end of the sheet it says Data Charges RS 2/MB in all postpaid plans!!

What is the actual position?

U can browse free as much as u want on phone.. Including smart phones... Data charges shown are their standard plan on Mblaze.. coming more details on roaming and data side on postpay..got meeting on 5th January.. lot to disclose on rimweb.. Hang tight.. and be ready to move on MTS once MNP hits..

^^^ I am loving to see the excitement in you Sadikkbhai.. hope something awesome happens.. :)

as MTS already launched in UP Circle, me too waiting something good..

:previous:

Yes Kamal bhai.. They are having 4 BTS here in Sivakasi (all with EV-DO and 1x) whereas Tata has just 2 BTS with 1x only.. They launched with the FREE Reebok shoe offer (Rs999-Device + Rs999 FRC == FREE Reebok shoe + OneMonth UnLimited FREE EV-DO) and I got two connections.. Within Jan first week, they are going to launch in Rajapalayam and within JanEnd, they are going to launch in Virudhunagar.. That means "ALMOST BLANKET COVERAGE OF EV-DO IN OUR DISTRICT"..

Whereas Tata has STILL NOT LAUNCHED EV-DO in Madurai itself <<Second largest city of TN>>.. I have already told TataGuys in their Customer meet and SME meet earlier (for past one year) about the importance of EV-DO coverage expansion, which they didn't care much, imho.. Result, I have now surrendered my photon+ connection and going to close another PhotonWhiz (1x) connection next month..

(Earlier I was about to post my exp on SME meet in Sivakasi in RimWeb, but our Local dealer <<He is also my relative in one way>> stopped me from doing so as most of the part was FULL of complaints and negligence of Tata RoTN higher officials)

But, why are they not updating their coverage list at the speed at which they expand EVDO coverage?

Is there a disconnect between web team and field team in MTS?

http://mtsindia.in/MBlaze/mts-coverge.html

In case of MTS, it's just list of cities. MTS is feeling too lazy even to update just the list of names.

But RCOM, which has coverage maps along with names is updating the list(with maps) at lightning fast matching their field expansion.

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet_coverage.html

MTS has to learn a lesson or two from RCOM in managing web information.

Outdated web information is like serving a stinking food for guests.

Ya.. MTS should take some extra care on updating their web-pages.. Even I was very doubtful, when I saw too many banners of MTS saying launch of MBlaze in Sivakasi, say "May be they are bringing the 3X-device and NOT 3X service to my town, like TataIndicom has done".. But on enquiry I got the info and got 2 connections with Launch offer..

Yes Kamal bhai.. They are having 4 BTS here in Sivakasi (all with EV-DO and 1x) whereas Tata has just 2 BTS with 1x only.. They launched with the FREE Reebok shoe offer (Rs999-Device + Rs999 FRC == FREE Reebok shoe + OneMonth UnLimited FREE EV-DO) and I got two connections.. Within Jan first week, they are going to launch in Rajapalayam and within JanEnd, they are going to launch in Virudhunagar.. That means "ALMOST BLANKET COVERAGE OF EV-DO IN OUR DISTRICT"..

Really excited about MTS.

Thanks for the information

Is there a disconnect between web team and field team in MTS?

Informed... They will take care..

i still feel Reliance CDMA is cheaper. my plan is SimplePPS 1p/min for Rs 199/- and SMS pack costing 1p/SMS for Rs 11/-. the charges are same in roaming also.

i know reliance has change this plan but as of now i am not affected..

U can browse free as much as u want on phone.. Including smart phones...

This free browsing will be 1x or EVDO Speed? Proxy Based or Open?

And will it be available on Imported CDMA handsets?

I am getting motivated :Sorprendido: .....Positive answers for above and Reliance can be history after MNP!!!! :death:

I am getting motivated :Sorprendido: .....Positive answers for above and Reliance can be history after MNP!!!! :death:

true.. positive answers 2 rajanbhai's query n even i would move to MTS.. subject to Sadikkbhai reprogramming d phone for MTS...

if MTS is looking for data customers, they shud drop the price!

if MTS is looking for data customers, they shud drop the price! Also bring OMH RUIM for data access!

Most people are going for BSNL 3G - which has advantage of use of unlocked data card, so user can move to other operators' 3G later time!

if MTS is looking for data customers, they shud drop the price! Also bring OMH RUIM for data access!

Most people are going for BSNL 3G - which has advantage of use of unlocked data card, so user can move to other operators' 3G later time!

OMH sim card are now avble in maharashtra for new customers, Need to check out for UUPGRADE for existing customer,

So soon they will be introduced in west bangal also. plz check for new connection with OMH logo.

I heard that MOdem provide by MTS is unlocked for any cdma operator.

It will be like this(not sure)

Free browsing with EVDO, if handset is compatible, otherwise 1xm

Proxy based,

Imported handset will require more time say 6-12months.

OMH sim card are now avble in maharashtra for new customers, Need to check out for UUPGRADE for existing customer,

So soon they will be introduced in west bangal also. plz check for new connection with OMH logo.

I am using MTS since they launch in Kolkata, with low cost ZTE mobile, anyway I am now using Samsung F219. MTS sent me sms saying data services (1x) are active on my number. But Brew services can not be accessed - "Upgrade your RUIM card"! :( The CC/MTS Store people have no idea about OMH RUIM!

Reliance CDMA is selling OMH RUIM - RUIM holder has a black diamond sign, with this ruim, I tried to get data acceess. But what i got it is RWORLD actually!

Modem by MTS - you mean MBlaze devices? MTS was selling ZTE AC2766 and AC2746. Both r locked with MTS netwrk. AC2746 has no RUIM slot. But AC2766 has. That means anybody can unlock it and use it with other RUIM. sadly only BSNL sells RUIM for data use. Reliance/Tata Photon/MTS/Virgin do not sell RUIM for only data access! :(

Recently MTS brings a new evdo modem by Huawei.

I am using MTS since they launch in Kolkata, with low cost ZTE mobile, anyway I am now using Samsung F219. MTS sent me sms saying data services (1x) are active on my number. But Brew services can not be accessed - "Upgrade your RUIM card"! :( The CC/MTS Store people have no idea about OMH RUIM!

Reliance CDMA is selling OMH RUIM - RUIM holder has a black diamond sign, with this ruim, I tried to get data acceess. But what i got it is RWORLD actually!

Modem by MTS - you mean MBlaze devices? MTS was selling ZTE AC2766 and AC2746. Both r locked with MTS netwrk. AC2746 has no RUIM slot. But AC2766 has. That means anybody can unlock it and use it with other RUIM. sadly only BSNL sells RUIM for data use. Reliance/Tata Photon/MTS/Virgin do not sell RUIM for only data access! :(

Very sad about MTS, As WB is good market for MTS, still mts doen't care about customer and not providing OMH card.

I have reliance OMH and able to use DATA and rworld succesfully.

Ac2766 can be easily unlocked, and u can use any cdma sim.

I had tried following,

1) Take omh card from reliance tata or MTS

2) ensure EVDO and Data service is active

2) choose rcv amt which is applicable for EVDO service(Broadband+ or Photon + or Mblaze)

And u can start using EVDO from simcard after inserting it into unlocked modem, or

buy Tata Speedliving

Very sad about MTS, As WB is good market for MTS, still mts doen't care about customer and not providing OMH card.

I have reliance OMH and able to use DATA and rworld succesfully.

Ac2766 can be easily unlocked, and u can use any cdma sim.

I had tried following,

1) Take omh card from reliance tata or MTS

2) ensure EVDO and Data service is active

2) choose rcv amt which is applicable for EVDO service(Broadband+ or Photon + or Mblaze)

And u can start using EVDO from simcard after inserting it into unlocked modem, or

buy Tata Speedliving

Kolkata and WB is one of the biggest markets for MTS, only in these circles MTS offered lifetime all local @1p/2sec. But still no OMH !

AC2766 can be unlocked, but each MTS Mblaze device comes with a 10 digit mobile no. How to unlock it? and after unlock can i use it as Mblaze?

@Kesav BSNL was selling [is selling at places] this Micromax modem. it comes unlocked [ as i got the driver, tested by installing on my pc saw it has all 5 profile for bsnl, reliance, photon, virgin, mts] !

As i hav zte ac2766 modem wth mts connection, i am looking forward to unlock the device and use bsnl evdo/1x!

MTS crosses the 5 lakh customers milestone in Bihar & Jharkhand

• Company on track with its investment plans of USD 180 million, earmarked to develop telecom infrastructure and services in Bihar and Jharkhand.
  • MTS credited for establishing a network of 25000 retailers across 282 towns & over 25000 in the twin states.
  • Company has also drawn plans to further expand its rural presence from 25,000 to 30,000 villages by Q1 2011. Additional plans also include expanding retail presence from 25,000 to 40,000 retail outlets by Q2 2011.
  • Future plan include reaching 1 million voice and 30,000 customer milestone by Q2 2011.
  • MTS is recognized to be the First Telecom Company in India to launch High Speed Mobile Broadband Services in the state of Jharkhand with speed up to 3.1 Mbps.

Source : webnewswire

Am eagerly waiting for details of other postpaid plans esp reg roaming and data from Sadikk bhai... :Sorprendido: