Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Is Rimweb Turning To Be Buy And Sell Market Place?

Thanks for providing the detail now the whole story who are the leechers and so called leechers:

I had messaged and called Mr. Dkaile considering his knowledge, to know which are the suitable handset to get from US/Canada as one of my contact was coming from there. Instead of telling me about handsets Mr. Dkaile said it will be trouble activating and ho sakta hai gale ki ghanti hojaaye. I asked if he can get one for me, that he can get Hero for me ONLY if I order TWO (2) handsets @ Rs.18000 each. Mr. D Kaile said : par ye baat forum mein nahi pata lagni chahiye. I agreed to keep the talk upto me (but sharing coz i am forced to).

I talked to one of my friend here at Thane and he agreed.

When I told my friend here (purchaser) that we will have to first deposit Rs. 5000 each in to Mr. Dhiraj Kaile's Meerut account, my friend backed off (why he backed off Mr. Kaile has already mentioned but in much worst way to get form sympathy).

I called MR Dhiraj Kaile that my friend has backed off so can we go ahead with one set. He became very very rude saying: yaa to 2 sets ya ek bhi nahi ho sakta etc. etc. I SMSed him saying that I did not say something to make him talk so angry and rude. He realised that he is loosing the deal he SMSed me that: he has got another buyer at his place so if i deposit the money then deal is ON. (ALL SMS from his NUMBER are with ME as proof). I thought if a person can be so rude even before getting money, what will happen when I deposit Rs.5000 in his account.

I have one more proof : Dr. Muffadal. I had asked the same question: which handset to get. He politely said I get Hero and forum will help in activating. This can be confirmed by Dr. Mufaddal.

After reading so many positive feedbacks on the forum for Sadikk bhai, I thought it is better to buy local whatever the price than repenting later. I am happy that I bought from Sadikkbhai.

There was misunderstanding about Rs.500 with Sadikkbhai for which I immediately called him and said that whenever next time I am towards Dadar/Mahim I will pay him that. About this our ESTEEMED and RESPECTED Mr. Dkaile says I ran away with the handset without paying. (Sadikkbhai can confirm what the truth is????

I respect Mr. Dkaile for his technical skills and help for other members but never thought that he would become so much revengeful and pass derogatory remarks JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT BUY HTC Hero FROM HIM.

Members judge yourself.

Regards

Sanjay Sharma

If you have genuine concern for the forum members and know such people than you must disclose their name in the forum. This will help others to keep off such leechers.

Already there is so much regionalism going on in our country so it would be better if political type comments are kept away from the forum.

It was YOU Dear Sanjay Sharma (now that you have edited your name to ss) that I was referring to.... and if you want all details public I can do that too...

• Like 1

@all

above is just what tempted kshah to start this topic in the first place. we are defeating this purpose...

lets get beyond "he said so... i did so...". stop being myopic and honestly if you dont have anything positive to share abt this discussion then i request you to not to post at all and maybe just be a part of it from the sidelines. i am not asking you not to follow... just to exercise a little thoughtful restraint from killing the very issue

some of the stories/true life experiences on rimweb are sounding like kindergarten class with students complaining to miss/madam about petty small issues .................or may be like a balaji production TV Soaps.........honestly a deal is a deal........can anyone guarantee lowest price on forum ( or for that matter in real life......does a real life seller sells the product exactly to all customers at same price........why we crib about rimweb sellers prices a not a word for real life cheats....may be all of us need some maturity and sanity

Dr Gagan ji, it is not about the price offered !

I would like to request you to read the full post from page no-1. then you will get an idea why this post was opened.

Why this thread is becoming personal ? This pertaining to rimweb not an individual. Exercise restrain as dj said

@hitesh its a general observation not directed against a particular person or incident.I am following this thread from begining and also rimweb for last 5 yrs. Do agree that my post is off topic but i request everyone to stop bickering and childish there is nothing in this world that cannot be solved / resolved if two people are intersested in it. communication a little flexibility is all thats required. Even indo-pak problem ;)

ps: this post is again off topic.

^^^

In that regards you are right,

We should not play pointing game on each other, even i have sold some items thru rimweb,

But subject should be for making some rulles for new seller,

i dont know weherever there are discussions like these , some people get into cat fights directly or indirectly

but lets try to be on topic so that it doesnt loose its momentum

on a side note

@arun

dont u think even the moderation needs to be reviewed

most of mods over here are initial members of rimweb , hardly any late entrants

also some of them are inactive now , or some come to this forum in spurts of 2 3mnths

only a few mods are active now

we need to change with time

may be i should start a new topic abt this

sorry for off topic querry , but since we are asking to change some policies of forum i want to know the suggestion of members abt this also

• Like 2

:previous: +1

Thats true..i think both TE and Moderators need to be restructured.....

^^^

I feel the same, new active mod is required, same is requested by me 2-3 times.

Here are some details about current admin and mods

ADMIN

Name-----------------Joined---------Rep------------Total Post---------------Last Active

AshokJP_________9-Jan-04____1__________1623__________30-jan-10 12.55AM

AshokSoft_______8-oct-04___ __7_________1899__________27-jan-10 4.26 PM

Punbros________30-July-06____2__________538___________4-jan-10 3.10 AM

StaticElectricity___9-feb-04_____0_________629___________31-jan-10 2.44pm

Mods

Chirag_________24-dec-03____0_________2463__________24-Jan-10 1.40pm

City02_________9-april-04_____0_________607__________29-jan10 5.46pm

Code__________6-june-04____ 0_________604__________6-jun-07 12.12 am

Ganesh________28-feb-04____0_________574___________26-nov-09 7.31am

Greens________7-march-04___ 0_________811___________24-jan10 6.11am

HetalDP________19-jan-06____26________1994___________Today 12.39 AM

Honest_________20-nov-05____16________5447__________Today 2.38am

Niket___________27-jan-04_____0________483___________11-jan-10 7.09pm

Puneet_________11-nov-04_____ 0________ 993__________ today 3.41 pm

Sadikk__________7-feb-04______48________2650_________today 7.20AM

Sunil_jok________27-dec-03_____ 0________348__________27-oct-07 9.24pm

Vishal Gupta____15-may-04 ____(-)1______1938_________25-dec-09

Edited by hitesh123

Dear friends,

I can understand your concern about childish cat fights and finger pointing. Even I didnt like posting the whole story.

I can just take solace in the fact that I did not start this childish cat fight. I just reacted because the remarks were directed to my name and were downright derogatory.

Sorry, if the spirit of the forum was not kept.

Regards

Sanjay Sharma

Thanks for providing the detail now the whole story who are the leechers and so called leechers:

I had messaged and called Mr. Dkaile considering his knowledge, to know which are the suitable handset to get from US/Canada as one of my contact was coming from there. Instead of telling me about handsets Mr. Dkaile said it will be trouble activating and ho sakta hai gale ki ghanti hojaaye. I asked if he can get one for me, that he can get Hero for me ONLY if I order TWO (2) handsets @ Rs.18000 each. Mr. D Kaile said : par ye baat forum mein nahi pata lagni chahiye. I agreed to keep the talk upto me (but sharing coz i am forced to).

I talked to one of my friend here at Thane and he agreed.

When I told my friend here (purchaser) that we will have to first deposit Rs. 5000 each in to Mr. Dhiraj Kaile's Meerut account, my friend backed off (why he backed off Mr. Kaile has already mentioned but in much worst way to get form sympathy).

I called MR Dhiraj Kaile that my friend has backed off so can we go ahead with one set. He became very very rude saying: yaa to 2 sets ya ek bhi nahi ho sakta etc. etc. I SMSed him saying that I did not say something to make him talk so angry and rude. He realised that he is loosing the deal he SMSed me that: he has got another buyer at his place so if i deposit the money then deal is ON. (ALL SMS from his NUMBER are with ME as proof). I thought if a person can be so rude even before getting money, what will happen when I deposit Rs.5000 in his account.

I have one more proof : Dr. Muffadal. I had asked the same question: which handset to get. He politely said I get Hero and forum will help in activating. This can be confirmed by Dr. Mufaddal.

After reading so many positive feedbacks on the forum for Sadikk bhai, I thought it is better to buy local whatever the price than repenting later. I am happy that I bought from Sadikkbhai.

There was misunderstanding about Rs.500 with Sadikkbhai for which I immediately called him and said that whenever next time I am towards Dadar/Mahim I will pay him that. About this our ESTEEMED and RESPECTED Mr. Dkaile says I ran away with the handset without paying. (Sadikkbhai can confirm what the truth is????

I respect Mr. Dkaile for his technical skills and help for other members but never thought that he would become so much revengeful and pass derogatory remarks JUST BECAUSE I DID NOT BUY HTC Hero FROM HIM.

Members judge yourself.

Regards

Sanjay Sharma

If you have genuine concern for the forum members and know such people than you must disclose their name in the forum. This will help others to keep off such leechers.

Already there is so much regionalism going on in our country so it would be better if political type comments are kept away from the forum.

It was YOU Dear Sanjay Sharma (now that you have edited your name to ss) that I was referring to.... and if you want all details public I can do that too...

@Arun / Kshah / mods

request you to pin this thread. would also suggest we make a list of the suggestions made so far in the beginning of the thread. any valuable suggestion can then be added on. we can also have an opinion poll for the suggestions to see how members are reacting.

this might help reduce frivolous posting and digressing from the issue we trying to address !

the main purpose of this thread is to change certain forum ploicies so that people start sharing stuff , leech less

buying n selling is always going to be there , but there would also be sharing of knowledge

i likes the suggestions given by DJ few posts back

since more and more members r of same opinion i think its time to take a decision

Edited by mufaddal_km

request you to pin this thread.

Done...

^^^

Sadikk please consider my 2nd request !!!

first i would like to suggest PIN this topic

also if possible put it on top of index page.

^^^

Yes this topic should get its require attention,

i have made its my status of rimweb.

Going to put it in my sign

@Arun & other admins & mods,

Thanks for taking some soild steps,

Just saw Admin and mods team list...

Current Admins

ADMIN

Name

Arun

AshokSoft

Punbros

Mods

HetalDP

Honest

Puneet

Sadikk

@Arun

should we vote for new mods ???

i must say i am really impressed by admin team in their swift decision

thanks arun for considering our querry

Even though many of the issues raised in this topic are different from what the topic OP's actual concern is, I think they do revolve around a common goal. So I am addressing each concern/suggestion discussed earlier in this topic:

Buy/Sell forum

Members with less than 10 posts will not be allowed to post new topics in the Buy/Sell forum hereafter.

In order to...:

...prevent members from falling prey to sellers who are looking to take buyers for a ride...

...cut down on the increasing number of topics by sellers whose sole intention is to get some attention to what they are selling...

...cut down on members who are trying to "utilize" the forum for their own money-making venture...

... all Buy/Sell topics will be reviewed by a moderator irrespective of who posted the topic. The topic post and the member's post history will be analyzed during the review and will be approved/unapproved based on the decision of the moderator. The criteria used to decide it will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the post content/member. If you come across a Buy-Sell topic that you think is questionable, then please use the "Report" button.

As suggested by a few members, a dedicated moderator is required for Buy-Sell forum and so I will be taking care of all the Buy-Sell forum topics/posts.

Buy/Sell topics/posts in View New Content

Some members have pointed out that Buy/Sell topics/posts should be avoided in View New Content as most members are not interested in reading buy/sell topics/posts everyday. IP.Board does not have an option for per user setting to avoid a particular forum in the View New Content results. However we are fortunate that a 3rd party extension exists which does exactly that and it has been installed in the forum now. You can see this new option in "My Settings" > Forums > Block Forums. You will be able to select here which forum(s) to be blocked in the View New Content results. This is how it looks like:

post-1-126497840809_thumb.gif

Moderators

Old moderators who aren't active now have been pruned so that the Moderators team page would look current. I have decided to invite all members as moderators instead of individual moderators thanks to the concept of "community moderation". The "Report Center" in IP.Board 3 was introduced towards encouraging all members to help moderate the community. A moderator may miss a post that needs attention, but thanks to the reporting feature any member can now report a post to a moderator easily thereby making it an effective mode of moderation. Some members are already using this feature which has helped a lot and I am thankful to them. So I request all members to help in moderating the community using the Report feature if they come across any inappropriate post or need changes to be done in a post/topic. For those who haven't noticed the Report button, it is located at the bottom left side of every post:

post-1-126497845303_thumb.gif

All new members are already on forced moderation by default until they reach a certain number of posts, and that will continue.

Sadikk

I heard some concerns regarding Sadikk from some members even though they did not name him directly in this topic nor when they communicated with me regarding it. However they need to get their facts right as what they "thought" or "heard" or "assumed" were incorrect. Sadikk is also eager to contribute more in the future and get the "seller only" tag away when I discussed with him.

hiteshkkk

...has been banned now.

Techie Enclave

As per the suggestion of few members, the Techie Enclave forum memberships have been revoked for all existing members who had access previously. A core group of techies have been added for now in the Techie Enclave forum as a start. New members will be added to the Techie Enclave forum based on invitation only. You will receive the invitation without requesting for it and that would be a recognition based on your technically oriented posts which you contribute to the community. So please do not request for the access, but you will definitely receive an invitation based on your contribution which will be like an incentive. This is the only way I can think of for directly addressing the core issue raised by kshah, even though the other steps done will also help. I consider kshah's concern as more of an open request to all members to contribute more technically oriented information. Policies or rules are not going to help but it is encouragement for those members that is required. If there are other suggestions on how to encourage more members to do that then please do share so that I can consider it.

• Like 7

^^^

:clap: :clap:

I am very very happy for the forum... Great job Arun and others... :)

@ Arun

+ve step forward.

Its a good morning for Rimweb !