Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Kunal,

Received the screen protector today. Great packaging. Many thanks.

+1

Regards,

Dipan

@ajay and Dipan, Thanks for the appreciation. Hope you guys can use the item which was not required by me. :)

Thanks Kunal...

Hi Guys,

I have two HCC, let me know if anyone wants. A very small contribuition to this great thread !:)

Hi Kunal,

Received the Cables, great packing !:signthankspin:

Hi Guys,

I have two HCC, let me know if anyone wants. A very small contribuition to this great thread !:)

Pl. keep one for me, i may require for the BB Hitesh is sending me.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

need it

plz sms or mail me the 9 digit no

A small giveaway from my side to this community.

I have 4 Coupon Codes for Spice Jet flights.

T&C are

- To avail your "free* ticket" you need to book before 5th September, 2010 and the date of travel should be after 15 days from the date of redeeming the coupon and on/before 30th September, 2010.

- If you need to book multiple tickets, you can redeem multiple coupons. You need to enter the coupons separated by commas. If you're booking 4 tickets, enter 4 coupons. For example SSG0001,SSG0002, SSG0003,SSG0004

- One unique coupon can be redeemed against one ticket only (one way, one passenger). So if you want to book a round-trip for 3 people, you need to have 6 different coupons.

* - Only base fare is free on the "free ticket"

For full T&C go to http://www.cleartrip.com/offers/bogof_new_201008/index.html?utm_campaign=201008_domestic_bogof_august&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=domestic_bogof

Post the number of coupons required and I will PM the code. :)

one coupon send to Notam

3 more left.

thnx for the coupon

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Local Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

Few more added:

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

As usual, courier will always be free..

Sir, can i have FWP Patch Panel Antenna with Cable.. Want to use it with LSP 340E..

Hi aalok.. thanks for your interest.

However, as i have maintained, i would like to get a few more similar requests.. else its yours within 3 days !

Hoping to get ppl who really need it badly i.e. getting weak signals like 1 bar.

If you get no bars even outside your home/office, this too may not work as it only boosts the signal strength.

So plz be informed before asking for this product as it may lye waste at your place.

My friend in amritsar needs it very very badly ... so please i m on also on the track now to get it :) my friend uses LG RD350R for rconnect but in his area very poor reception of signals is there due to which internet is very slow and many times disconnects also... so its kindly requested to you to send me the external antenna...

Patch Anteena is great tool for improving the Network when the Network inbuilding is less than -100 dBm

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Local Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

Few more added:

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

As usual, courier will always be free..

Hi bro,

I need a LGRD2030 charger and cable for it. Please let me know how will u send it. Mail me or sms me yr num on my new num 9820672931. I am from Mumbai

a 15 inch samsung color monitor ..have kept it aside since 5 months . its perfect working condition !!!!!!!!

Hi bro,

I have a old crt monitor which I am using. If your monitor is good in working condition then let me know if I can get it. Pm me yr num on my new num 9820672931 or get in touch with me. Let me know how to make the courier payment to you.

My friend in amritsar needs it very very badly ... so please i m on also on the track now to get it :) my friend uses LG RD350R for rconnect but in his area very poor reception of signals is there due to which internet is very slow and many times disconnects also... so its kindly requested to you to send me the external antenna...

Sent it through professional courier - details already with you.

We had a small debate regarding the working of this instrument.. as its being used to enhance the existing poor 1x data speed on FWP.. although signals appear full..

As discussed, if it doesn't help plz send it to @aalok OR any other member requiring the same.

I have a Cannon Electronic typewritter (about 10 yrs old) in excelent working condition.

Its a big box, so somebody who is in delhi, can pick it anytime from my place.

@ Mods

May I request again to delete all post asking or requesting stuff. This not about asking, this about GIVING. Giving without asking is awareness. Awareness brings sincerity and concern.

I have one cordless phone, Sony (Model No don't know). It do not have great range. So using it as cordless phone may not be feasible, but base station has Digital Answering machine. So it can be used as digital answering machine.

• Like 2

@ Mods

May I request again to delete all post asking or requesting stuff. This not about asking, this about GIVING. Giving without asking is awareness. Awareness brings sincerity and concern.

Cleaned up!

I have one cordless phone, Sony (Model No don't know). It do not have great range. So using it as cordless phone may not be feasible, but base station has Digital Answering machine. So it can be used as digital answering machine.

I am interested, I will bear the courier charges. Thanks.

I can give 1x BlackBerry unlock code.

To do this you need to e-mail Network Name, IMEI # (this can be found in your devices status screen or on the box it came in), Phone model and your Email address to to.Avvi@gmail.com

I can only give 1 unlock code coz I only have one :D.

So friends please let me know asap. Hopefully will try to get more.

Edited by razortooth

I can give 1x BlackBerry unlock code.

I Have sent you the details. Let me know what more needs to me done.

Thankx

Hi guys

I am having ebay discount coupons valid till Oct 31 2010.I have no use with them if any one need it use them.EACH CODE HAS RS 100 DISCOUNT

1. 3DPSYJXZMA

2. NZTP2Q0SMX

USE THE ABOVE DISCOUNT CODE FOR RS 100 DISCOUNT ON ANY PURCHACE OF RS 250 OR ABOVE AT WWW.EBAY.IN

Thank you

Raghav