Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Ok, I give the mini-usb car charger to Dr. Gagan.

@Dr. Gagan, do provide me your contact address and I shall courier it to you today only.

@Dr Gagan, I am still waiting for your pm for your address.

In the meantime, I have another giveaway.. though I dont know if it could be of any use to anyone..

It is a broken screen of HTC Incredible.. Broken lcd, not the digitizer.. If anyone needs it, let me know and I shall send it to you...

Hey Greatest Thanks for keeping it reserved but i picked one from hotspot on saturday. I hope it could be of use to another rimwebian. thanks again greatest

Ok Friends, since Dr. Gagan has kept it upon me to give it to someone else. I now have 2 items to offer to someone who feels it might be of any use to him/her.

(a) I have a mini-usb Car Charger to giveaway.. It can used to charge your mobiles who has the mini-usb charging slot.. It is an OE make, not original branded... I am not responsible if it does not work/gets faulty.. I have used it for my Blackberry earlier, and it was working fine, though haven't used it for more than a few months now...

(B) Broken screen of HTC Incredible.. Broken lcd, not the digitizer.. If anyone needs it, let me know and I shall send it to you...

First person to post, and if it is really needed for him/her, I shall courier it...

kunal bhai, can i have that, so that i can use it with BB Storm :) thanks..

^^^ Aalok, please correct me if I am wrong. I feel BB Storm and Storm2 has a micro-usb port for charging or usb transfer?

yeah, right, storm is having Micro USB port for charging but i have a Mini USB to Micro USB connector, bought through ebay, alongwith the car charger, but it charger went kaput :(..

^^^ OK... Send me your address by pm, and ill dispatch it today.

:previous: thanks kunal bhai..

address in your messagebox :)

Dispatching now...

^^^ Maan gaye.. Great bhi, fast bhi grin.gif

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones - Few Perfect, few not

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

As usual, courier will always be free..

Refreshing all with the above balance items.

Reliance PCMCIA Cards (4-5pcs) are back.. will be sent FOC all inclusive.

are any of these RUIM based? - if yes ... i'll be interesed mate :)

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

Pcmcia card are evdo capable?

Dispatching now...

:signthankspin:kunal bhai..

@ashoksoft

Youre asking abt ruim enabled handsets OR Pcmcia cards?

Handsets are all baap ke zamane ka (non-ruim) B/W sets.

Pcmcia cards can be unlocked for Ruim, but i donno how to do it.

@kshah

Our pcmcia cards have always been 1x

Hey, I need two working phones, any type..

So may be you can send me LG 2030 and one LG basic

Thanks in advance

I shall PM you my address, once you confirm availability

Regards

(a) I have a mini-usb Car Charger to giveaway.. It can used to charge your mobiles who has the mini-usb charging slot.. It is an OE make, not original branded... I am not responsible if it does not work/gets faulty.. I have used it for my Blackberry earlier, and it was working fine, though haven't used it for more than a few months now...

received the same.. excellent packaging with declaration.. its working well too.. :) thanks a lot.. :signthankspin: kunal bhai..

^^ :)

I have one 160gb hard disk (IDE 7200rpm). It has some 16kb of bad sectors. But still working good. It is useless for me now as I have got one sata HDD now.

If anybody wants that, I will send it when I reach my home (after 2 weeks)

Sent from my EPIC 4G using Tapatalk

@kanagadeepan. I cud use the same fr my next hackintosh project if its spare wid no claimers :)

Hi,

Can i have the disk?

I will upgrade my old pc with it:)

Thanks

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I have a

1. Working Airtel PCMCIA Data Card, 3G Enabled.

2. Zyxel ADSL modem (Reliance Wireline Broadband, Unlocked for all networks, but you will have to configure by yourself or I will do it if you give me the details.

lmk if anyone needs above items.

I have a

2. Zyxel ADSL modem (Reliance Wireline Broadband, Unlocked for all networks, but you will have to configure by yourself or I will do it if you give me the details.

I would like to have your Airtel PCMCIA Data Card. Please let me know further details.

I have a

I need Zyxel ADSL Modem... Let me know how do we proceed...