Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
webmaster1963

Negative Balance

after the free rconnect is over i have recharged the phone three times but every morning my balance is going to zero inspite of not using rconnect any more.everytime i complained chairman they told me they have deducted it towrads the rconnect usage.does that mean they have our negative balance with them as they will go on deducting the money till they recover the entire free usage.has anyone faced this problem??

yup...something like this...did happen....first time it didnt recharge, 2nd time i got it recharged from webworld-it worked...but became zero balance next am. the current rcv has been running for two days now...(net)

NO, they cannot GO ON deducing like ths, all the money we might have used eith rconnect previously...simply bcoz, we are NOT GOING KEEP ON RECHARGING THAT MANY TIMES, if we can see a "negative balance" going,,,at the max, we would stop at 2 or 3 times...like u did.

try one more time(esp bcoz u say ur NOT rconnecting anymore) and IF still dips to zero in the a.m, consider gettin a gsk.

my balance is zero again.the cc tld me that u have negative balance and the amount can not be disclosed.hence it will be deducted till u get positive balance. so guys ......whay u say...

my balance is zero again.the cc tld me that u have negative balance and the amount can not be disclosed.hence it will be deducted till u get positive balance. so guys ......whay u say...

22879[/snapback]

Get a GSK, and get on with life :help:

Otherwise, pain the CC/WW/Chairman's Office to get the negative amount. Ithas to provided to you afterall it has financial implications on you. And thenchoose between paying it up o getting a GSK.

Edited by Puneet

:help:

cc tld me that u have negative balance and the amount can not be disclosed.

:clap: i didnt know they can do THAT

SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS.... :clap: LIKE PUNEET SAID- ITS GOT LEGAL IMPLICATIONS, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO KNOW UR BALANCE....AND RIL CANNOT WITHHOLD DETAILS...(atleast, SHOULD not)

Bad luck bro....there r still people who r riding the free_rconnect without recharging....(no, im not that lucky, my fone needs a recharge 'now & then')

Guys, Yesterday I recharge my mobile through Rs330 rcv and Rs 150 is credited in my account. But I have not done any call, sms and dont use Internet and now my balance is Rs 0. When i asked regarding this from CustomerCare then he answered that Rconnect use by you 5 days before, for those we deduct the amount because balance gone in minus.

When I asked the minus balance then he dont told me. Looks like those used there phone for free Rconnect, stop recharging the phone otherwise amount will be deducted.

yes that true

but what u can do is buy rs.110/- std card ad it by *347 and use the phone.this balance is not going down. and when u recharge by normal card u are getting validity.

but it seems they have blacklisted the free net used phones.

can any one tell me where to complain for the negative balance and hiding the information.

i mean any govenmental organisation is there to look after these matters?

or try to use gsk

SORRY TO USE CAP LETERS

Note: Using all CAPS not allowed pls note everyone.

Edited by niket

im not too sure dude....guess u could start with a 'comlpain to the chatrman' on the ril website...somebody with a legal_background mite know how to go about an official case....

but this part about the 110rs std card recharge is GOOD news. how long u hope it would last? the rconnect usability of my recharges vary WIDELY....this current one is 4 days old...lets c how long it holds.....

so, we're havent figured these two out...yet...

1. HOW LONG will the current free_net work ? (some people, i beleive, NEVER got affected by the "fixing" of the free_net_bug...and are still goin great guns, without a recharge - lucky u :confuse: )

2. HOW LONG would the latest rcv hold? donno what causes it to vary SO widely...(on my same fone, one rcv woudnt recharge at all, while the other has been lastin me for 4 days)

so, for now the "blacklist" doesnt seem to be too rigid....if things DO get too hot, we've got GSK....

Guys, please refrain from using caps.webmaster and redshift, are you listening?

gsk is not also the only way as u need to send sms to 3733 to cheak the possibility of gsk on handset if they blacklist your handset they wont allow u gsk.they are really going tough.,but strange thing is i have used this free thing only for five days with may be 30 hours total use.so 30x30=900/- max they can cut. but now i will not recharge till the validity gets over.110 rcv shows the validity of 15 days.lets us see if it lasts for 15days or not. if that lasts then we need 199 rcv to keep the phone valid for 30 days and 110rcv for outgoing.and it will work like that. i wrote several times to c'man i got reply that the amount deducted for rconect.they are not telling me the usage.they say their system does not have that facility of cheaking the usage and it will be deducted till u reach to positive balance.

22925[/snapback]

hey whats your problem. does the system gets affected by cap lock or what. all users here are not god typist so please dont ever comment on typing methods...ok

22925[/snapback]

hey whats your problem. does the system gets affected by cap lock or what. all users here are not god typist so please dont ever comment on typing methods...ok

22928[/snapback]

Excuse me but its manners to type lowercase. Just like to speak in a normal voice in public. Thanks.

22925[/snapback]

22928[/snapback]

As per "Netiquette", typing in BLOCK/CAPITAL lettters refers to shouting and is frowned on in most cases. It is normally considered very rude and offensive to those reading your text. Please avoid BLOCK/CAPITAL letters when typing text in posts.

i dont think this forum is meant for cheaking the typing skills. u should beter see the content and the skills. post some thing valuable and not the manners and so on.i already said every one may not be a good typist.

we arent testing any typing skills.. did anyone say so, ? -_-

secondly u need not be a good typist to avoid caps letters while posting....

and not the manners and so on.i already said every one may not be a good typist.

22948[/snapback]

Sorry but you have to keep up with 'manners' as this is a public forum. You don't have to be a very good typist "to not to press the 'Caps Lock' key" while posting.

finally mr.mukesh ambani told me the negative balance. honest people. several time writing to c'man helped. they told me that i have 450.50 as negative balance, so if i recharge more than that i will be fine. got reward of free net.

Stop posting on behaviour and typing skills. We are here to share the valuable information and make a dent in the Reliance Rconnect :angry: So CAPS or small doesnt matter.

Just post it in which format you like. But most imortant share the valuable information.

Stop posting on behaviour and typing skills. We are here to share the valuable information and make a dent in the Reliance Rconnect :quest: So CAPS or small doesnt matter.

23343[/snapback]

I am sorry to add on, but we do take "behaviour" into account. If u dont like it n cant abide, u always have a choice ^_^

Mods r requested to del all irrelevant posts from this thread soon.

Will Reliance be BLACKLISTING the phones that were heavily used while the RConnect bug was there.

What is the procedure to go along with a GSK for those who explioited FREE RConnect?

I think you will have to keep the prepaid mobile without recharging for three months to make it inactive.

Then only you can go for GSK.

But one Webworld fellow told me that you can transfer an existing postpaid number to a prepaid mobile using HCC.

That way you can lose the number of prepaid mobile.

I think you will have to keep the prepaid mobile without recharging for three months to make it inactive.

Then only you can go for GSK.

But one Webworld fellow told me that you can transfer an existing postpaid number to a prepaid mobile using HCC.

That way you can lose the number of prepaid mobile.

23422[/snapback]

Postpaid number can only be transfered to Prepaid mobile using HCC after you first transfer the prepaid no to blank handset.

Thats not what the webworld fellow told me.. He told me that you can transfer the number to a prepaid mobile evenif its active but will lose the number ofcourse...