Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

@aeroamit - "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available"

@dkaile try below link.. its same supplier and same product and working.i also ordered it.

Working link

• Like 1

^

purchased

^^^ Any idea how much the Custom Duty will come to? Customs guys generally value it on MRP in International Market/Indian Market whichever is higher.. Equivocado.gif

^

purchased

how to pay in us doller ?

^

these type of goods have generally reached me before without any duties; otherwise you can always claim from paypal and take refund if it doesnt reach you within 45 days;

^ ^ Chalo... aap kehte hai to... Ordered :) But looks too good to be true...

how to pay in us doller ?

Through internationally valid credit card issued by any bank in india..

Me2 bought one just now.

:signthankspin: Amit Singh....& csmart

Edited by KumaarShah

@dkaile try below link.. its same supplier and same product and working.i also ordered it.

Working link

Bought One, +1 for csmart

So many purchases based on recommendations...

I think there is scope for Rimweb to prebook on the forum and bulk negotiate with sites...

What say?

Rimweb can even look branding etc..

Working link

Bought One, +1 for csmart

Is the product genuine?? the seller is from china :confuse:

Edited by h1ghlander

I also Purchased two of the External HD's

Thanks for the great find.

I also bought this WD 1TB. :)

@h1ghlander - u can always claim paypal refund when u buy from ebay, in case the product turns out to be non-genuine or any other problem; I have received refunds from paypal when I complained that the items did not reach me within the stipulated 45 days period, and sometimes the items DID in fact reach me after the 45 days period even after I had recd the refund from paypal; they must have been stuck in customs etc, which I didnt care...

@mg - aur kya, 1.5k ka risk hi to hai bas...

Edited by dkaile

One offer from Snapdeal if you guys not aware of ..

Register any 16 digit visa card number (no need of cvv and expiry date so can borrow from friends n relatives :Sorprendido: ).Rupees 100 gets credited as SD cash which can be used for any purchase on snapdeal.Me n my friends have already enjoyed most of the food deals . :Contento:

Yeah, that's correct.

1.5k is also safe because of eBay Paypal protection. :)

Hamare rimwebians kahan kahan se itni badhiya deals dhondh ke laate hai ki bus mazaa hi mazaa. :Sorprendido:

But Dhiraj bhai if the product does reach and if it is non genuine e.g. say it is 500 GB, then one has to ship it back to seller at own cost to claim refund, and the shipping cost is not refunded by buyer protection. Then it becomes a headache to ship to China as shipping cost will be high.

I once sent back one fake 16 GB pendrive (bought for 15 GBP) from UK to China and the cost of shipping was 7 GBP.

I am not saying deal is not genuine, probably will buy it myself, my post was just to highlight that PayPal buyer protection also has its downfalls.

^

If it is non-genuine then u too shud become non-genuine (lolz... sorry for the pun <_<) and claim the product never reached you, as in most such cases with free shipping its shipped by ordinary post with no postal records...

Be GOOD with the good, BAD with the bad and U G L Y with the ... u got it...

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

previous.gif My policy. tongue.gif

Deal looks very tempting, but in the Product description it says 100 GB instead of 1,000/1,024 GB. ohmy.gif Hope it really is a 1 TB drive.

Edited by raccoon

+ to that Dhiraj bhai. Now I will buy this without fear :P

They should have provided Cash ON Delivery :)

he sure seems to be making a killing and has just sold almost 229 of these; so sure smell like a rat :Equivocado:

well get prepared for the U G L Y... lolz

PS - I have reported the item to ebay and also to the seller

Edited by dkaile

^ ^ ^ Out of 239 feedbacks for seller 238 is for Tibet Bracelets, Fancy Jewellery value between $1 to $3... Only 1 For WD 1TB HDD... That too says "Thanks For Your Business"

He is selling the following items at equally incredulous price...

Kingston 256GB Pen Drive For $24.11

Kingston 128GB Pen Drive For $23.30 (Just $ 0.81 Diff. between 128 & 256 GB... Ki fark padta hai... Dena to Duplicate hi hai.. And this item is in Ireland.. Lolz..)

32GB Micro SD Card For $14.47

So rat it is definately...

What happens NOW when you have reported the item to Ebay ?... Since we all have already paid before that?

^

One cannot report the seller to Ebay immediately just on basis of suspicion. Please wait and if the item does not get delivered or if the item is not genuine then open dispute. EBay will then check with seller and ask the seller to comply with the deal. If that fails then they will award the amount to buyer if buyer has paid through PayPal/PaisaPay.

This is from my understanding, however I stand to be corrected if wrong.

Yes you are rite. But Let me tell u one thing, This 100% fake product. U will get the product delivered, Same look and feel. But the quality of the product is just like the difference like Apple Iphone and Orange ephone.

And ONce you format (If the USB detects) you can see the actual size. So dont go for it and waste your money