Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

kal order kiya, aaj usb charger aa bhi gaya!!! very well packed...

quality = no comments/cheap

You already got the charger from Dailydealbazaar.com?? I ordered 3 items. Fingers crossed about the quality. Did not get any chargers, etc.... wouldn't trust them.

^^^ Finally purchased HTC Wildfire S from www.letsbuy.com @ (13899-1200=12699) using icicilb. Even though tight on budget, I couldnt resist high res, android 2.3 & htc's quality.

Best part is, even using icici code, i paid using my hdfc cr card...

Will post small review once I get it...

Thanks for all replies..

Wow... Ordered Wildfire S on friday & got the delivery on monday itself. Guy, its really a cool device & gingerbird does have some difference. HTC Sense adds to the show. I am happy to buy HTC over Samsung. Price wise, it costs around 1k less than Samsung ACE & only notable difference is 1250mah battery & 600 mhz processor. But, still, i feel it wins over galaxy ace. On positive side, its resolution is better than ace, it has 512 mb ram 512 mb rom.

Phone manufacturers still seem to be taking the battery issue too lightly. HTC should have at least given a 1,500 mAh battery (like the O1). Its even less forgivable, given the higher price of the Wildfire S. According to reviews, even its camera does not impress. Would be great if you could comment on the cam and maybe post a few sample pics, after you try it out. :)

Edited by raccoon

I have received a mail from Tradus giving discount coupon of Rs. 500/- on a minimum purchase of Rs. 1499/-

I think it is blocked to my mail ID (not sure), but I have nothing to buy right now from Tradus.

Posting here, If anybody wants to use this.

post-24797-0-12721500-1307538673_thumb.j

u should have bought alcatel data card, cheaper and better quality and better functions than micromax.

i have bought alcatel X090 for Rs. 1393.

best feature in this is you dont need to enter manual setting everytime when u change the sim of other network, it automatically take setting from sim..

Actually I didnt wanted to take risk. Last time I bought IDEA Netsetter unlocked & it wouldnt connect to BSNL but all others. Then, it came to my notice on various forums & google that huewai cards (idea branded) do not work with BSNL west zone (check this postwith its lengthy solution).

On the other hand, bsnl sells micromax & it works wery well here (west zone). Hence, I opted for micromax.

Still, will try to experiment with risk of Rs.1400/- & see if alcatel works or not for future... But for that have to accumulate some funds 1st...

BTW thanks for sharing...

@ rajan bhai ..

thanks bhai .. u rock :)

seems some 1 ddos ing letsbuy or their servers are down ..

site not opening from last 1 or 2 hrs ..

seems some 1 ddos ing letsbuy or their servers are down ..

site not opening from last 1 or 2 hrs ..

Maybe their competitors, who don't wanna offer coupons. Riendo.gif

Anyway, just checked and its working here.

yes it is opening now but very slow loading... this was the pic taken few min ago ..

post-58869-0-51535300-1307564494_thumb.p

Samsung Galaxy S II Price drop on Letsbuy...

Now can get it at Rs 29,799 (after icicilb discount code for Rs 1,200 Off) http://www.letsbuy.c...axy-sii-p-16877

Remember it's coming with free accessories on Letsbuy unlike barebone package at some other places (Atleast Rs 1,500 value if not more..)

Free Samsung Car Charger, Samsung HDTV Adaptor, Molife fit to use case & Screen Protector

Samsung Galaxy S 2

ebay deal: 29,999/- get a 640 GB HDD or Digi cam Kodak CD 44 Use this coupon

Plus you can also convert it to 6 months emi with 0% interest ICICI, HDFC or Citibank credit cards.

Another good deal on Samsung Galaxy S II

On Ebay, listed at Rs 29,999 http://cgi.ebay.in/N...=item35b2c670e4

PLUS Either get a Trasnscend 640 GB HDD OR Kodak CD 44 Camera FREE by using gift code from here http://shopping.ebay.in/bestfriend/

EDIT: Ignore this post. It's not a REPOST. Similar post above was not visible at the time this one was posted.

Edited by rajanmehta

^^you can't use gift coupons on deal of the week items on ebay actually.

u should have bought alcatel data card, cheaper and better quality and better functions than micromax.

i have bought alcatel X090 for1393.

best feature in this is you dont need to enter manual setting everytime when u change the sim of other network, it automatically take setting from sim..

Actually I didnt wanted to take risk. Last time I bought IDEA Netsetter unlocked & it wouldnt connect to BSNL but all others. Then, it came to my notice on various forums & google that huewai cards (idea branded) do not work with BSNL west zone (check this postwith its lengthy solution).

On the other hand, bsnl sells micromax & it works wery well here (west zone). Hence, I opted for micromax.

Still, will try to experiment with risk of 1400/- & see if alcatel works or not for future... But for that have to accumulate some funds 1st...

BTW thanks for sharing...

For using huwaei cards with bsnl sim of west zone you do not have to go thru the complex process mentioned above just download the "T mobile web connect manager" and try to connect with that software i am using that software and it is working fine with my vodafone huwaei modem i don't have the link for it now as I had downloaded it months ago but just search it and you will find it I think I had posted a link in this forum somewhere

^^you can't use gift coupons on deal of the week items on ebay actually.

Yes very true. These gift coupons can't be used on deal of the week items.

check out for any other listing available on ebay, with little high price (~200 to 500 Rs more), then probably that will not be under deal of the week & you can use these coupon to get actual prodcut + (640 GB hard disc or kodak camera)...

Samsung Galaxy S 2

ebay deal: 29,999/- get a 640 GB HDD or Digi cam Kodak CD 44 Use this coupon

Plus you can also convert it to 6 months emi with 0% interest ICICI, HDFC or Citibank credit cards.

Be cautious , with 6 months EMI, there are some extra charges that's mentioned on ebay payment page. With 3 months EMI, there is no extra charges for sure..

Pay Rs.950 + 250 = Rs.1,200/- for a Canon Inkjet Printer PIXMA iP1300

http://www.koovs.com/deals/deal/canon-inkjet-printer-PIXMA-iP1300-Cartridge-warranty-shipping-discount-deal-offer-cheap-prices-koovs-e-commerce-e-shopping-online

How is this deal? Are there some hidden facts like no cartridge, etc. ?

Edited by mgdelhi

Worthy contender to Samsung Galaxy S II is here in India - HTC Sensation, around the same time with US retail market launch on 12th June.

In hand price Rs 29,499 (After Rs 1,200 discount by applying icicilb discount code)http://www.letsbuy.c...nsation-p-18158

Runs very close to Galaxy S II for most specs. Beyond the hardware, final choice may boil down to,

-HTC sense v/s Samsung Touchwiz interface.

-More developer support for HTC, faster updates.

Specs http://www.htc.com/w...n/overview.html

Difference Between HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S2 http://www.differenc...s2-galaxy-s-ii/

HTC Sensation vs Samsung Galaxy S2-Compared in-depth: which dual core wonder is right for you? http://www.techradar...alaxy-s2-961874

NEW HTC Desire A8181 @ Rs 14250...!!!! :Ohhhh::Ohhhh:

HTC Desire @ Rs 14250

Use the below Discount code - SAHOLIC1500

OMG! That's an awesome deal. My aunt wanted to buy it but a little cash tight. :P It's an awesome deal guys.

HTC Desire A8181 does not have android 2.3 update :( NO HD recording

@hiteshkkk

your badluck..

just 2 days and now micromax 310g is for 1699 from letsbuy

@Dkalie: Please post how was the charger? Was it worth? Did the Samsung Epic charge? I need to buy one.

Regards.

Ankur.

^

I would never dream to use such a charger for a costly device. It charged but not worth the risk.

^

I would never dream to use such a charger for a costly device. It charged but not worth the risk.

I too have ordered it but now thinking waste if it is such low quality. Do you think the Tradus Philips charger is better? I still have the INR 100 discount coupon so that comes to INR 105 net price.

Hmmm. Ok. I supppose it is an chinese brand charger.