Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Donno whether this qualifies to be here -

Honda drops prices of the City, base variant now7.5lakh, down by 66,000. other variants down by 45,000. Feeling the heat from the New Verna/Fiesta?

yes just saw this details, seems its the effect of new verna, coming new fiesta and running successfully VW vento.With no diesel option honda seems to have no choice left but to give a better competetive pricing.

post-76166-0-38940300-1308047160_thumb.j

No other Dual SIM Android ?

Donno whether this qualifies to be here -

Honda drops prices of the City, base variant now7.5lakh, down by 66,000. other variants down by 45,000. Feeling the heat from the New Verna/Fiesta?

You can put this in " Discounts & Deals for non electronics/gadget stuff "

^

A car qualifies as a gadget for me and its filled with electronics.... lolz; not otherwise...

Edited by dkaile

^ ^ ^

Sold Out

This is the major problem with ezone on line shop. Most of the time they have very very limited stock & even in a day or few hours you will find items are sold out. Some times,they in fact don't have stock at all.

Other problem is location. Mostly for large items like LCD TV & others. Once you like a product, you made up your mind & the moment you click buy button "it changes your complete state of mind". It will ask you for PIN Code of your location. And you will be damn lucky if your PIN code will successfully take you further on payment gate way.

This happened to me. Exactly 1 month back. Attached pic shows the offer. It was unbelieveable & one of a kind offer on LCD so far & ..tch..my PIN code did not took me further. I tried even Mumbai, Pune, B'lore, Delhi various PIN codes & it was all flop..

When, I complained to them, they communicated to me that product is indeed not available with them, anywhere in India. I wasted full 4 hrs after going through reviews of toshiba, after seeing this listing.

Anyway, now I am happy with my 32" LCD Sony 32 CX 520 (available on ebay.in @ ~26500, & also a 640GB hard disc)..

post-5509-0-29254300-1308051278_thumb.jp

post-5509-0-30098600-1308051290_thumb.jp

previous.gif Maybe they are trying these tricks to generate traffic? And its quite possible that visitors will end up buying other stuff.

But I find it real frustrating. Many times I'v wasted time online, for different reasons, with no benefit. Now I'v wised up a bit on them. Online shopping should save time and hopefully money... else its not worth it, if you can buy stuff from brick and mortar stores after checking it out and grab the person in case of any issues.

Motorola Defy Android at Irresistable Price Rs 13,799 http://www.letsbuy.c...la-defy-p-13040

(Discount Code icicilb to get Rs 1,200 Off to arrive at above price)

Motorola Defy is an amazing tough android phone.. Great Specs For The Price..

3.7 Inch 854×480 Pixel 256 ppi Gorgeous High Resolution Screen.

2GB of User Shared Memory.

512 MB RAM

1540 mAh battery.

Corning Gorilla Glass Screen.

Video Recording at 30FPS.

118 Gram weight.

Dustproof, plus water and scratch resistant

HSDPA 7.2 Mbps

Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

• Like 2

Galaxy s2 sold out on letsbuy

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Galaxy s2 sold out on letsbuy

Was just about to buy on LSB when it went missing. :(

What is the best deal now on internet. Has anyone bought it from some shop in Delhi? What price did you guys get?

Edited by tanveer

Motorola Defy Android at Irresistable Price Rs 13,799 http://www.letsbuy.c...la-defy-p-13040

(Discount Code icicilb to get Rs 1,200 Off to arrive at above price)

Motorola Defy is an amazing tough android phone.. Great Specs For The Price..

3.7 Inch 854×480 Pixel 256 ppi Gorgeous High Resolution Screen.

2GB of User Shared Memory.

512 MB RAM

1540 mAh battery.

Corning Gorilla Glass Screen.

Video Recording at 30FPS.

118 Gram weight.

Dustproof, plus water and scratch resistant

HSDPA 7.2 Mbps

Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n

Good. Would be good choice over HTC Wildfire S given its resolution and colors. Also there is good support on xda.

What do you guys think?

Thinking of buying Motorola defy. Thoughts please.

I was about to buy HTC desire. good that I didnt buy it. I will go for Spice Mi-410

Thinking of buying Motorola defy. Thoughts please.

Go ahead and buy it..

All things considered, At Rs 13,799, I would rate it as the BEST Sub 15K Price Point Android in India as of Today for GSM

KfQU3.jpg

Edited by rajanmehta

Bought it.

Thanks again rajan for bringing this to notice.

Any info about Moto giving the Defy GB? Moto seems to have really bad rep. regarding updates and stuff. Or one will have to go the custom ROM way for GB?

At the current price, it looks like a way better option than the already overpriced Wildfire S.

Nothing official from Motorola on GB update.

Edited by @Akash

BeStylish Father's Day Offer 500 off on 1200 and above

COUPON CODE – iloveyoudad

Nothing official from Motorola on GB update.

Thank, considering its Moto, its 99% unlikely to ever come. And maybe thats why they have reduced prices.

Raccoon GB is not must have it is incremental update not like 2.4, and if you get phone at good price with good developer community support then it is better buy than high price phone only for official upgrade of software, because custom ROMs are mostly better than stock.

Who cares about official updates as long as custom roms are available.

Raccoon GB is not must have it is incremental update not like 2.4, and if you get phone at good price with good developer community support then it is better buy than high price phone only for official upgrade of software, because custom ROMs are mostly better than stock.

Who cares about official updates as long as custom roms are available.

Quite so. Only concern is if there are issues with custom ROMs... and the time required for doing all that. But if you are getting better hardware for lower price, its definitely worth it.

The first thing I do after I get a phone is load a custom rom. I already saw that there is a cm7 for this phone. So hopefully it shoikx be ok.

HTC Google Nexus One is available at Rs 13,999 http://www.dealsandy...i-10062011.html

@ Rajan

I ordered LG Fathom for my friend who wanted really a SMART phone for cheap, it seems to be great phone at 6k, 1 GHZ CPU, 256 MB RAM and good screen resolution.:signthankspin:

I dont know if android user will like WM6.5 or not but for entry it seems to be a great phone.

• Like 1