Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

thanks to this thread, I came across taggle offer.. Was planning to buy htc wildfire from letsbuy with some 10% discount for 9.7k. Now got wildfire for 8.8k.

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Hi, any good deals on phones under 20k. Any thing on galaxy s would be really nice. Thanks in advance.

Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 can be availed for Rs 15,990 here >> http://cgi.ebay.in/B...=item415db87b74

You can use Mastercard, Maestro Debit Card, Use Code MCEBAY1234 to get further Rs 500 Discount.

Looking for a small laptop for my cousin sister

sort listed samsung only due to 6cell battery,

Samsung N Series Laptop NP-NC108-A04IN Letsbuy price 13499 (Discount is not applicable on "Samsung N Series Laptop NP-NC...")

Any discount possible ?

I got said netbook at 13,099/- + free Samsung External DVD writer from ebay (buytheprice) in last week of July'11. Now its not available.

guys hunt the best offer for nokia c2-02 please for me !

^ ^ ^

Consider buying this From Flipkart... Similar specs.. Rs 1,159 cheaper..

Asus 1011PX-BLK008W Netbook at Rs 12,340 >> http://www.flipkart....53-44c85fdf5481

But by spending 1159 extra , I am getting AVG Anti Virus 2010 V$ersion 9.0 (1-Year) and Alcatel X090 3G Data Card

Dont know Alcatel x090 data card price, but thinking will be worth.

No more disscount coupons for letsbuy ?

^ ^ ^

On many product categories, discount coupons are no longer working in Letsbuy. Alcatel X090 Data Card sold separately by Letsbuy at Rs 1,600 >> http://www.letsbuy.com/alcatel-x090-p-14408 and on which rcomlb1 discount code works. So net cost is Rs 1,440.

^^^

So still I am saving Rs 300 on Samsung + AVG

what say ?

^ ^ ^

OK deal if you need the datacard, but you can always buy it separately if you really need it. Won't Asus be better than Samsung?

Baki Free AntiVirus kaise milta hai uska pura topic open karne vale ke liye, i won't attach any value to AVG. :grin:

Sis was asking for GSM data card in which she can just put any sim and use it when ever wants.

For me its ASUS .

if u leave the name, both are 100% same,

She is going to decide what to buy, after all its her money, lets see what she picks

I have find good deal on net ..... no personal interest for this web site.

Brand New, Unlocked, Mobile Broadband USB Dongle Modem

Upto 7.2 Mbps Speed

Use Any Network Sim

Support GPRS, EDGE & 3G

Price per Unit (piece): Rs 1,425.00

http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/our-shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=572&category_id=116&keyword=Huawei&vmcchk=1

Was looking for a deal on timtara. Have a 250 discount coupon for a purchase of 1000 or more. Still looking for something interesting. In case anyone of you wants it let me know. I could not find anything that could interest me much.

Frns

I had ordered 2 laptops "Samsung RC Series Laptop (NP-RC530-S01IN) (Black) Samsung RC Series Laptop (NP-RC530-S01IN) (Black) " from etsbuy.com at a price of Rs 38,000 each. ( i7 2nd gen, 8 gb DDR3, 6mb chache,Blueray, original win 7, 750 gb HDD + 500 gb external HDD free) . Actual price of this product is rs 54,000 on samsung site.

After 2 days of booking, i got the call from letsbuy that my order has been cancelled as samsung is not ready to provide the laptops. I refused to accept the money back. They sent canellation mail with reason " as per your request, we are cancelling the order".

i decided not to leave these rascals...and wrote mails to letsbuy CEO, COO, letsbuy's Facebook/ twitter, CEO's twitter, Samsung marketing head, Samsung product head, samsung support (about malpractices of letsbuy and declining orders stating that samsung is not honouring the orders). Also created a page on facebook stating everything letsbuy did to me.

And now result is that yesterday morning 9 am , i recd call from letsbuy that pls take your mail back. We have despatched your laptops and i will be getting them on friday . :)

I thought, i sud share this wid all of you so that if something like this happens with you then you can also take necessary action. Thanks

• Like 4

^^^

Congrats for winning the battle!

It will be helpful for all of us in future, if you can give all those email IDs (letsbuy CEO, COO, letsbuy's Facebook/ twitter, CEO's twitter, Samsung marketing head, Samsung product head, samsung support)

banner.jpg

body_a.gif

Edited by admirer2000

awesome work catch, only bad publicity makes them wake up to the discomfort these guys cause to the junta.

wud love to see the facebook page u mentioned :)

very very good work done, taaliyan :hi2:

hope Lets buy and other sites will LEARN and i am very sure other buyers will be benefited cos of your work.

^^ Sure. If any body need id, pls mail me at catch148@gmail.com.

Infact i had sent my story to aajtak, IndiaTV, Times of India also....

Great work Catch. These things have happened often with me. Once letsbuy cancelled an order giving exactly the same reason. And once Taggle cancelled a color laser MFD citing error in pricing.

Great job.

@catch148

My dear friend, its good to know that you taught them the lesson. :clap: They can't take customers for granted.

Gurus,

Any good deal / suggestions for a branded Desktop-PC for kids use?

Windows 7 OS pre-installed preferred and cost more important than specs!!

Would prefer something more than Atom though if possible

Discount Codes which had stopped working in mobiles and other categories on Letsbuy have started working NOW.

rcomlb1 is giving max Rs 1,000 & icicilb max Rs 1,200.

Great work.

Currently my fight is on with Michelin India for my Tyre warrenty issue. Will touch base with you if i need any inputs/advice.

LG OPTIMUS ONE P500 @ Rs.8550/-

lg_optimus_one_with_google_p50.jpg

Lg Optimus One P500 @ Rs.8550/- from Letsbuy.

Apply coupon : icicilb to get discount