Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Dear Rajanbhai & others,

I am planning to buy this TV (http://goo.gl/kk2Jz) with some 10% discount. It is philips 32", HD Ready, with USB + HDMI & other 'not so great' features.

Primary requirement is for TV, but also to serve as photo viewer (of digital camera) for my parents. Idea is to just buy 10 x 4 GB pen drives & load various photo albums on it & keep rewriting those pen-drives with different photos frequently.

I request your advice / suggestion if this is good buy or there are some alternates nice options ??

Why I chose this, because, having 'large no of features in TV' wont' really help my parents much, since they can't use most of them, & this being low price I can take a chance.

:previous: @ M K Patel

Definitely good buy with the 10% Discount. Another model in similar price range which you can consider is Panasonic TH-L32C5D. If you want to spend some more, Toshiba 32PB200 LED is perhaps one of the most economical as well as good 32" LED.
  • Like 1

buy philips tv after considering that philips will not manufacture TVs anymore, so support may be issue after 2-3 yrs.

These are awesome screen protectors. Have used them. You can get for any model of your imported CDMA mobile. There is an offer going on.
  • 77% Off when you buy 2 or more
  • international shipping only US$ 0.99 for a limited time
So you get 2 Screen Protector for US$ 3.29 (approx Rs 184)
It takes 10-15 days for delivery to india through USPS.
Xtreme Guard >> http://www.xtremeguard.com
Use Code 77off2

I Received the envelop today

The envelop was opened and re-sealed.

Lucky me.. Indian post ne bich main locha nahi mara,, else mere haath main sirf Envelop hi rehta..

^ ^ ^

Everyone who has ordered Xtreme Guard, follow the installation procedure given here carefully >> http://www.xtremeguard.com/Articles.asp?ID=239

It's bit delicate and requires some patience/skill in not overdoing the liquid soap/water part so it does not sip inside your phone.

But once done properly and after it dries/sticks properly after 8-24 hours, the results are awesome.

• Like 4

Rajan ji, thanks for upfront info... i was a bit worries apply water n soap to phones.. hope i will do it without any issues..

congrats gaonkar... mine is still showing at ny according to usps website.. hopefully it reaches me.. i know usps delivers but delay is expeced.. gaonkar how much time usps took to deliver ur envelop

Vaibhav

Are screen protectors required at all on gorilla glass?

I've never used one on my Fascinate which I'm using everyday for more than two long years, but not a single usage mark is there on the screen. So, I've decided to do away with any kind of screen protector on my S3 too, and it doing fine without any issues.

• Like 1

U can view this ...

Btw i envy ur usage style my work style need screen guard all time

:previous: @ M K Patel

Definitely good buy with the 10% Discount. Another model in similar price range which you can consider is Panasonic TH-L32C5D. If you want to spend some more, Toshiba 32PB200 LED is perhaps one of the most economical as well as good 32" LED.

Thanks for the reply. LED tag tempted me at first (for 32PB200), but I decided not to change the budget line (a virtual sub 20k stop-loss !!) In addition above LED doesn't have movie playback / etc etc. Agreed, features are proportional to price, so all of these models are value for money (until they stop working :) ) . so, mostly will go with philips.

@ Amit,

Yes, thanks for the info that philips may close down such business. But those are the things out of anyone's control & such a small value that too for a tangible asset won't really a bad deal. And as such warranty is only for 1 year, so problem is only for later years & with so much changes taking place in technology even everlasting companies won't be able to make everlasting serviceable products (including spare parts). We have to take chance & pray for the best.

Rajan ji, thanks for upfront info... i was a bit worries apply water n soap to phones.. hope i will do it without any issues..

congrats gaonkar... mine is still showing at ny according to usps website.. hopefully it reaches me.. i know usps delivers but delay is expeced.. gaonkar how much time usps took to deliver ur envelop

Vaibhav

I have found it best to first 'practice' by putting the skin on the Back Cover (after removing the back cover from the phone, offcourse).

Once you find its perfect then move on to the actual Phone. Nothing to worry though. water doesn't go inside the phone unless you soak it in a mug or something.

It takes 2-3 tries (reapply soap solution to remove skin and try again. most important is when it starts drying you have to remove any krinkles by using a card or hard edge and then using your hands on any curved portions.

You have to wait a minute before you can start doing this since in the begining the soap is so slippery that the skin keeps moving here and there but just in a minute it starts getting a little sticky and you have to align everything at that moment and then keep pressing all the corners and using card to remove wrinkles etc.

The end result is extremely satisfying though.

I have nexus s with 100% perfect skin on it - you can't find there's anything from any angle of lighting!.

Even though i no longer use that phone, sometimes i just take it out to look my handiwork :)

• Like 3

Have ordered the same skin and got mine through regular post. Now need to take out time to apply the same on the Iphone 4s. Also looking around to get my Iphone 4s unlocked as i have got two sprint 4s phones with me. Will update once i finally have my skin installed on the phone.

Buy any deals above Rs.50 @ dealsandyou.com and get Rs.100 paytm voucher.

o2zqbu0.png

Example: Buy 5 Nos. of Rs.10 deal http://www.dealsandyou.com/barista-lavazza-fnb-16012013-d-n-y.html

PAYTM 100 OFF code will be sent to E-mail address:

T&C:
1. Coupon code needs to be used at www.paytm.com to avail the discount benefits.
2. Each coupon code entitles user to Rs 100 discount on PayTM recharges.
3. Each coupon code can be used only once.
4. There is no cash refund applicable on the coupon codes. Benefits are only applicable to discounts on recharges.
5. Offer valid till 31st May, 2013.

• Like 1

I also recieved my envelope with the screen guards yesterday.I had ordered the back and front skins for 3 different handsets and now I am confused what`s what. :P But it looks like patience is a going to be a reverred skill here. Thanks Rajanji !

Hi Friends,

I m interested to buy Galaxy Note 2 or Note 1 and Nokia 620.

can you please suggest me any good deals available? I have to purchase before 10th March.

My location is Delhi/NCR

Guru's and friends there is an offer in Shopclues for a 1 Tb hdd sony is sony any good in terms of hdd?Priced at 4549

http://www.shopclues.com/sony-1tb-external-portable-hard-disk-hd-e1-with-pouch-and-bill-3-year-warranty.html

Mediumd73499f43561dd6857e9f84151cc6848_1

Looking for a good deal on ipad 2 16gb 3g and wifi. <br />Do the 3g models brought from us work in India as such or do they require anything?<br />

Edited by tanveer

Looking for a good deal on ipad 2 16gb 3g and wifi. <br />Do the 3g models brought from us work in India as such or do they require anything?<br />

Why not have a look at Galaxy Tab 2 310 with 3G instead of ipad 2, now at a killer street price price around 13~14k- http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/26736-ipad-alternatives/?p=286681

• Like 1

Looking for a good deal on ipad 2 16gb 3g and wifi.

Do the 3g models brought from us work in India as such or do they require anything?

U can also try Asus iconia b1 which was launched at 7999 a month back. May not be an alternative but surely worth the money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Do not require any thing. if it is ipad2 sim model, it will work indian gsm out of box. Ipad2 is concern, there is no locked devices produced by apple. (GSM)

Vaibhav

I had booked on 15th Feb Eve. & i received it on 26th Feb

Have to buy a 10 inch tab for dad. That is why thinking of apple with bill and warranty. For personal use, I will always prefer android

SanDisk 16 GB Pendrive for Rs 338/- ( Rs 318 + 20 )

http://www.shopclues.com/sandisk-cruzer-edge-16gb-usb-2.0-flash-drive.html

It was a nice deal at this price, but its out of stock now.

These are awesome screen protectors. Have used them. You can get for any model of your imported CDMA mobile. There is an offer going on.
  • 77% Off when you buy 2 or more
  • international shipping only US$ 0.99 for a limited time
So you get 2 Screen Protector for US$ 3.29 (approx Rs 184)
It takes 10-15 days for delivery to india through USPS.
Xtreme Guard >> http://www.xtremeguard.com
Use Code 77off2
There is an even better promo now on XtremeGuard.
75% Off Site-Wide Plus FREE Shipping World Wide & No Minimum Order Required.
Use Coupon Code 75off at checkout.
Remember it's applicable on Cases too >> http://www.xtremeguard.com/Cell-Phone-Cases-s/180.htm
Cases available for Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nokia Lumia 900, HTC Sensation XE, LG Spectrum, Motorola Droid Razr, Apple iPod Touch, HTC Droid DNA, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 4.
So now you can have Screen Protector For US$ 1.25 = Approx Rs 69 & Cases For US$ 3.75 = Approx Rs 206
2z732ab.png
Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 8

^

Ordered a Full Body Screen Protector for iPhone 4s for $.250.

Edited by mauk