Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Wow, Thanks a lot Nitin !

Was able to purchase after entering yahoo email ID. Didn't work for me with gmail/outlook.com/live.com. Had to recover password for the really old yahoo ID !

HDFC CC and US address/zip

Edited by ami1

Yes yahoo worked it charged 541 and some paise for Mac and windows respectively. I used ICICI card.

Seems like Yahoo, Hotmail, gmail, facebook, myspace dont work now.

try aol or outlook.

Try using incognito mode of chrome.

And I had used US proxy (proXPN) as suggested by DigitalNirvana in earlier post - don't know if that was required but i did just to be sure.

EDIT: I think the program code is deactivated now. I tried again with all types of email IDs and its not working.

I think it is high time MS realizes that pricing at reasonable levels for countries like India can get them huge volumes.

Edited by ami1

alternative programe codes. 9EC69C230C, C4FAA257E3. But as of now these 2codes are also not working. Try again with ymail.com or yahoo.com. May work. But I am lucky, I purchased both mac and windows versions.

guys, which external memory card fits a WII ? any good deals on it.

ty

hdfc gave me a voucher to shop here

http://www.firangistore.com/promo/

need to pay only shipping cost of Rs 299, what do you think is worth buying ?

^ ^ ^

I too received it but that site itself is not opening since few days.

I guess, Firangi chale gaye, Desh Azaad Ho Gaya!

• Like 2

A Perfect 4 Inch CDMA Android ticking all boxes at a Great Price?

iShop International gives Quote of Rs 8,164.

SPECS:

• 4" 800x480 IPS Nova Display With 700 NIT Brightness. Corning Gorilla Glass.

• 1.2 Ghz Dual Core S3 Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor

• Adreno 220 GPU

• 1 GB RAM, 2GB Internal Storage, MicroSD upto 32GB

• 1700 mAh Battery

• NFC

• Android 2.3 (Android 4 ICS update is available NOW from Sprint)

• 5 MP Rear Camera, Secondary VGA

NOTE: It's a CDMA phone & Will need MEID Registration/Programming for using on indian CDMA networks.

• Like 1

^ the last note is a big dempner. OMH would have increased the appeal.

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

A Perfect 4 Inch CDMA Android ticking all boxes at a Great Price?<br />LG Viper 4G LTE LS840. >> http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-LS840-viper<br /> <br />US$ 129 on Ebay.Com >> http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAD-ESN-NEW-LG-VIPER-4G-LTE-LS840-BLACK-SPRINT-EXTRAS-BAD-ESN-/111002071747?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D5310717597416469242%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D111002071747%26<br />Rs 8,899 through Ebay India Global Easy Buy >> http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubViewItem&itemid=111002071747<br />iShop International gives Quote of Rs 8,164.<br />SPECS:<br />4" 800x480 IPS Nova Display With 700 NIT Brightness. Corning Gorilla Glass.<br />1.2 Ghz Dual Core S3 Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor<br />Adreno 220 GPU<br />1 GB RAM, 2GB Internal Storage, MicroSD upto 32GB<br />1700 mAh Battery<br />NFC<br />Android 2.3 (Android 4 ICS update is available NOW from Sprint)<br />5 MP Rear Camera, Secondary VGA<br />NOTE: It's a CDMA phone & Will need MEID Registration/Programming for using on indian CDMA networks. <br />
<br /><br />You can get this here in our forum for 9k including meid registeration.<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

^ ^ ^
I too received it but that site itself is not opening since few days.
I guess, Firangi chale gaye, Desh Azaad Ho Gaya!

RM, the site finally opened, what do u think is worth 299 bucks

http://prntscr.com/rdwpz

HTC Droid Incredible Android Cell Phone @ US$ 65

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HTC-Droid-Incredible-Verizon-Wireless-Wifi-8-0-MP-Camera-8GB-Android-Cell-Phone-/170848931666

(11404 sold)

$(KGrHqJ,!l!FD)cDTREcBRCqzvtEdQ~~60_12.J

HTC Droid Incredible Verizon Wireless Wifi 8.0 MP Camera 8GB Android Cell Phone including Carrying Case (Free Shipping in US).

Use your choice of carrier like SnS, ishop, hopshopgo, PPObox, etc.

Specifications: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_droid_incredible-3230.php

Warning 1: Seller refurbished (It is not manufacturer refurbished).

Warning 2: You will need to get MEID registered with reliance.

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

Hi my fav people. I need an GSM android phone with great battry backup. budget is not much of a factor. i can go upto 20K but the phone needs to have really good battry backup. I though prefer to have a phone with keypad but touch is also ok now considering there are not many options coming out with key pad. i am blackberry user and my phone has been troubling me since last evening therefore need a new phone urgently.

thanx in advance...

Cheers!!

Jas

RAZR maxx is best for battery

www.basethings.com is offering Micromax A110 at market's best rates Rs. 10500/- . I am planning to buy in multiples however worried about the genuinity.

my reason of being suspicious: it doesn't show https while at payment page which I believe should show. It however shows after entering the card details when it redirects to the bank website for additional security (I tried to check by entering dummy card details)

What are the other things to check if it is good to go?

Also please advise if anyone has had dealt with basethings.com

Many thanks.

Hi my fav people. I need an GSM android phone with great battry backup. budget is not much of a factor. i can go upto 20K but the phone needs to have really good battry backup. I though prefer to have a phone with keypad but touch is also ok now considering there are not many options coming out with key pad. i am blackberry user and my phone has been troubling me since last evening therefore need a new phone urgently.

thanx in advance...

Cheers!!

Jas

check Motorola XPRT.

www.basethings.com is offering Micromax A110 at market's best rates Rs. 10500/- . I am planning to buy in multiples however worried about the genuinity.

my reason of being suspicious: it doesn't show https while at payment page which I believe should show. It however shows after entering the card details when it redirects to the bank website for additional security (I tried to check by entering dummy card details)

What are the other things to check if it is good to go?

Also please advise if anyone has had dealt with basethings.com

Many thanks.

you answered yourself ! why dont you verify the certificates and check other things like ownwership , date of start etc etc

thanx in advance...

Cheers!!

Jas

Buy a RAZR maxx of Motorola with eyes closed. The biggest battery phone. 4.3 inches super amoled screen with one if the best radios on the earth very slim and top quality.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

^^ contact parinbhai...

He has razr max in ready stock.. He can give you very good pricing thug can even think of...

Buy it n enjoy 2 days battery life on a smart phone

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2