Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

The offer was only till 4pm.. Its over now.. I just called up the seller and spoke to him. He says our selling price is Rs.24000/-. Ebay buys from them and sells at a loss of Rs.1500/- each as a part of promotion (Plus Rs.500/- off or 8gb usb with coupon.. :) :) ). The deal maybe up again tomorow.

^^

I think still the most cost efficient and good brand 32" is from Toshiba at letsbuy - http://www.letsbuy.c...2av800e-p-21029

It works to around 16K after discount coupon and I have personally purchased this set from them and very happy with their very efficient transportation service.

I agree with Dhiraj bhai. I too have this one at my home though bought it from ebay a year back for 22600. But again this is LCD and the Haier one is LED. And I am not sure how good the performance of Haier would be. Also the only con I feel in this Toshiba tv model is that the input i.e component and composite inlets are at the back of the tv instead of being on the sides. Every time when I switch to my PS2 I have to remove the D2h cables from the back of the tv which is very inconvenient imo.

Hi Every1,

Does anyone know any good deals for Online Ups 1kva ?

I remember iBall 1kvs was available for about 12k. Anyone used iBall Ups ? Any reviews ?

Hello Rajanji,

I am interested in buying the palm pixi+ or the LG vortex for my mom. Please suggest which one is a better phone and if there are some deals for it. I am getting it for rs 5000/- on global ebay and Saddik is selling for 5001/-. Also suggest if you have some other good deals on similar phones in a similar price range (of around 5000 to 7000 INR).

Thanks,

Nisarg

^ getting PPP from Sadikk @ Rs. 5001.00 is certainly the best deal, rather than getting the same from GEB @ Rs. 5000.00, as the former is completely configured for Reliance (out of the box) & later requires many issues like MEID registration, Data configuration and all..

I would like to buy Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9V any best deal?

bestylish_logo.jpg?1315422745

Rs 1000 off on 2000 at bestylish.com

1. Click here to go to BeStylish.
  2. Choose the product of your choice. Add it to the shopping cart, get the voucher code and avail the product.
  3. . Rs. 1000 off on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2000.
  4. Offer is valid on full price items only(Not Applicable on Discounted Items)
  5. Offer is not valid in case of returns
  6. Voucher code is valid till 15th October 2011

Hello Rajanji,

I am interested in buying the palm pixi+ or the LG vortex for my mom. Please suggest which one is a better phone and if there are some deals for it. I am getting it for rs 5000/- on global ebay and Saddik is selling for 5001/-. Also suggest if you have some other good deals on similar phones in a similar price range (of around 5000 to 7000 INR).

Thanks,

Nisarg

Instead of the CDMA Palm pixi + opt for GSM Palm pixi + to avoid hassles of registering your mobile number with the service provider and more hassles of activating internet in it.

Follow this sale thread for getting a GSM Palm pixi + (New, Unlocked) for 5800 /-

@Rajan Ji

Please advice good deal for 3g dual sim mobile between 5k- 10k.

^ ^ ^

Available at Rs 14,400 with 4GB Memory Card + Case here >> http://fotocentreind...p8hk5c70vqj2i26

Walk-in to many camera shops on DN Road at VT. May get even better price.

Once you add the same to Shopping cart then the price comes to 16.5K

sirjee,

any deal for getting the Reliance 3G tab for less than 12,999/- as being sold by reliance?

Hi.

I need to buy a portable 3G WiFi Router which can directly take 3G GSM sim (no usb data card) and runs on internal battery. What is the best option?

If not, which is the cheapest phone which offers WiFi Hotspot?

Thanks. :)

sirjee,

any deal for getting the Reliance 3G tab for less than 12,999/- as being sold by reliance?

You can get it at 11,999/- at Letsbuy.com using RCOMLB1 or ICICILB..

@pcenthu

Who is selling palm pixi plus gsm for 5800/- ?

couldnt find it here.

@mgdelhi

Check this >> http://cgi.ebay.in/B...#ht_1802wt_1139 and this >> http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_8382wt_1265

Cheapest phone with WiFi Hotspot may be Karbonn A1 at Rs 5,759 after discount codes >> http://www.letsbuy.c...bonn-a1-p-22838

@amitnsonu

Parinbhai is selling Palm Pixi GSM for Rs 5,800 here >> http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/31805-for-sale-atrix-evo-palm-pre-plus-pixi-plus/

Edited by rajanmehta

Thanks Rajan. :)

Rajan Bhai,

Looking for CDMA Tab which can be configured for Reliance...Any best deals either from GEB or from any rimweb member...?

Thanks

^^ u can go for newly launched iBall Slide Tab - MRP Rs 14K, 3G/EVDO can be taken as it supports dongles via usb.

Looking for a good deal on 3tb hard disk

Sent from my Thunderbolt