Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Western Digital My book is good comes with both usb 2.0 and 3.0 option I was quoted 5500 rs by a local computer shop u can check around online for offers

looking for a 2tb ext hdd...any suggestions guys???

I am also searching for the same and found this deals

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex (3.5 Inch) USB Desk Kit 2TB STAC2000300 - Rs.4080

http://www.letsbuy.com/seagate-freeagent-goflex--3-5-inch-usb-desk-kit-2tb-stac2000300-p-16618

Western Digital Elements 2 TB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBAAU0020HBK SESN - Rs. 3953

http://www.letsbuy.com/western-digital-elements-2-tb-usb-0-desktop-external-hard-drive-wdbaau0020hbk-sesn-p-18482

Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBACW0020HBK SESN - Rs.4144

http://www.letsbuy.com/western-digital-my-book-essential-2-tb-usb-3-0-desktop-external-hard-drive-wdbacw0020hbk-sesn-p-18476

All the above prices are after using RCOMLB1 coupon. I think WD USB 3.0 will be the best buy of above.

rcomlb1 is not applicable on COD..still i hv ordered the seagate 2tb one for 4.8k bucks ...lets see whn thy deliver ...didnt hv guts to pay those guys and thn waiting for the delivery....atleast now even if thy dont deliver i dont hv any money with thm...

HTC EVO 3D GSM @ 33125

after rcomlb1 coupon on letsbuy.com

http://www.letsbuy.c...-evo-3d-p-23281

At that price, it's more of a robbery than deal when No Contract CDMA version is selling in US for $ 350 to $ 400.

HTC = Hai Teri Cheating :bash:

Also GSM version available for 21,088INR (450CAD) without contract on Rogers Wireless.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2011/08/04/rogers-htc-evo-3d-and-lg-optimus-3d-now-available-at-best-buy/#comment_pager

Edited by angeleyes

:previous:

link please

^ ^ ^

Standard Warranty for all branded products bought from Letsbuy including Sony is provided by the respective manufacturers/brands. For some items, Letsbuy has even option of buying extended warranty of 1-2 years once the manufacturer warranty is over. Obviously Croma guy does not want to let go a customer. He may not be able to compete on price, so such rumours are standard marketing tactics employed.

I today called Sony Customer Care no. and asked about the warranty part. The CC told me that they will not provide any warranty on products purchased online in India. Strange

Thank you mukesh ji , I have received my Samsung S II from mydala.com.

Any updates?

Thanks Mukesh ji ...

I hope this is a real deal ....

Can any one who has bought stuff from mydala.com share some experience ... ( rajan ji i hope to see ur reply soon )

thanks ...

Any updates?

Thanks Mukesh ji ...

I hope this is a real deal ....

Can any one who has bought stuff from mydala.com share some experience ... ( rajan ji i hope to see ur reply soon )

thanks ...

Thank you mukesh ji , I have received my Samsung S II from mydala.com.

Congratulations. :thumbup:

Lets us know your initial impressions. :)

^ ^ ^

Standard Warranty for all branded products bought from Letsbuy including Sony is provided by the respective manufacturers/brands. For some items, Letsbuy has even option of buying extended warranty of 1-2 years once the manufacturer warranty is over. Obviously Croma guy does not want to let go a customer. He may not be able to compete on price, so such rumours are standard marketing tactics employed.

I today called Sony Customer Care no. and asked about the warranty part. The CC told me that they will not provide any warranty on products purchased online in India. Strange

CC guys are fool.

^ ^ ^

Just clarified the same by calling Sonny CC

The reply was shocking ..

They are Not providing any warranty for direct or Online purchase for Head phones :ranting:

@Notam & FEVIN-RAJ

I also called up Sony India and asked the same question. The policy is that they will honour the warranty if the product has Sony India's Official Warranty Card stamped by the seller and the product has come from Sony India's official distribution channels. I was told that there is nothing like a blanket ban on warranty for products purchased online. Of course they won't honour warranty for grey market direct imports from Thailand and other countries like lot of Sony TV's sold on Ebay India and in Delhi Markets.

Anyone buying any Sony product from Letsbuy or any other online source should confirm before hand that it is through Sony India Official Channels and contains Warranty Card for India.

• Like 1

I had bought 2 sony products from LetsBuy some time ago (music system and speakers) and both had sony india warranty cards. FYI.

I checked with Sony service centre at Mohan-Coop at Okhla and they said warranty is valid for all products purchased from sony dealer in India with proper Invoice.

It does not matter whether from showroom / shop or online.

We can verify by actually taking some item for a warranty claim to them.

Edited by santanu@impaq

Sony India seems to be refusing service to products purchased online since 2009

check this out

guys today found a website called lootspot.comlootspot-logo.png

This is the ultimate website with best prices for Gadgets accesories freak . . i loved this item called Clingo InCar Mobile stand . . . .price is very good.

30272_handsfree_transparent.jpg

http://lootspot.com/clingo-in-car-mobile-stand

the price is also good . . .

:previous: Thanx for the website Akshat, lets see what rimweb experts has to say on it .....

lootspot looks like genuine.

freecharge.in has also added their coupons.

Official Confirmation From HP that More TouchPads are on the Way >> http://h20435.www2.h...-Way/ba-p/68749 Also check detailed FAQ on the link.

Despite announcing an end to manufacturing webOS hardware, we have decided to produce one last run of TouchPads to meet unfulfilled demand. We don’t know exactly when these units will be available or how many we’ll get, and we can’t promise we’ll have enough for everyone. We do know that it will be at least a few weeks before you can purchase.

Official Confirmation From HP that More TouchPads are on the Way >> http://h20435.www2.h...-Way/ba-p/68749 Also check detailed FAQ on the link.

Despite announcing an end to manufacturing webOS hardware, we have decided to produce one last run of TouchPads to meet unfulfilled demand. We don’t know exactly when these units will be available or how many we’ll get, and we can’t promise we’ll have enough for everyone. We do know that it will be at least a few weeks before you can purchase.

If anyone is buying HP Touchpad from US or whatever, I request to get one from me. I am ready to pay Rs 8K for a 16GB HP Touchpad.

^Highly doubtful to get one around 8K, since landing cost in india itself will come around 7.7K approx, if at all some one able to grab one in US :P

^Highly doubtful to get one around 8K, since landing cost in india itself will come around 7.7K approx, if at all some one able to grab one in US :P

Interesting!

yeah... I mean if anyone can manage to buy it from US and bring it to India...

^Yes, i too referred the same. I dont think someone will be more generous to sell it here for 8K after spending 7.7K and, gone through all the hassels like finding, buying and importing in this huge demand :) BTW mine was on the way to india with the help of SnS :)