Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Use either of these codes

GCTA3NPH5P9AK8EIN

GCIND95UPNCFY1PED

@ homeshop18 it will give you 1k off the catch is that your total from the shopping cart should be 6k. Just bought microwave using this code,,

any saholic coupon codes for spice mi-410

thanks

shahab

Use either of these codes

GCTA3NPH5P9AK8EIN

GCIND95UPNCFY1PED

@ homeshop18 it will give you 1k off the catch is that your total from the shopping cart should be 6k. Just bought microwave using this code,,

@mujeeb

Which brand microwave ?

@fevin I bought ifb microwave 20 ltrs it is not convection. but this model suits my need you can go for whirlpool 25 ltrs again not convection @ 5.5 after 1k discount. You will get a midiocore iron and a blender free again it is vfm imo

@ Rajan Mehta,

your topic has actually made many (like me) to visit rimweb once in a while !!

Also, may be this topic has inspired few non-rimwebians to visit once in a while

Edited by silent_god

Good deal on class 10 SD card:

http://cgi.ebay.in/Transcend-Ultimate-32GB-Class10-SD-Card-/380364836293

HDFCEBAY09 gets your additional 10% off over Rs1,925 price

Transcend 32GB Class 4 MicroSD Card at Rs 2,192 (After applying rcomlb1 Discount Code) >> http://www.letsbuy.c...2gusdc4-p-17800

• Like 1

^ for skype, you will need a webcam. the best will be to inquire at any electronic store about the devices that are compatible. i think it should work on any USB wifi adapter.

i had to buy an original usb wifi adapter from sony coz of proprietary issues since no other dongle works, got access to sony channel/ youtube/net flicks and many more channels for free smile.gif . while watching tv , half screen can show me live updates to facebook/twitter and what not. i just love sony

dont see any other webcam working other than sony's skype camera which costs Rs 5k officially :( yet to check gafar for the grey market pricing !!!

@xuketo, nice find. Just bought one, seller is also good, hope it will not turn out like HDD Case. +1 for you.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Edited by tarun_kabra

HI Tarun, Just one doubt for the Micro SD, why only 1 year warranty is available. Generally SD cards have lifetime warranty, right ?

Hi All,

Want to buy this printer/scanner/copier any deals for it?

Thanks in advance!!

abhi

@Saurabh

xuketo's link from which Tarunbhai bought is for SD Card for Camera and not Micro SD Card for Mobile. One more interesting thing i noted is that yesterday the same ebay seller was mentioning 5 year warranty, today, he is mentioning 1 year ,Whereas Transcend website mentions following for warranty.

Limited Lifetime Warranty:

1. DRAM Module Products.

2. Effective January 1st 2006 the following Transcend products are covered by this Warranty for the life of the product, SD series (except Industrial SD cards), MMC series, CF series (except Industrial CF cards) memory cards and JetFlash series USB flash drives (except JetFlash 210/220). Products in the listed categories purchased before the commencement date are covered by a two-year (JetFlash series), or five-year (SD/MMC/CF cards) warranty from the original date of purchase.

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 1

@rajan bhai, but its mentioned in that ebay page that the format is micro sd?

^ ^ ^

Ebay listing also mentions this..

Compatibility Ideal upgrade for digital cameras and camcorders

It's clearly an SD card if you see the feature description on Transcend website and Ebay listing which matches word to word >> http://www.supertron...mID=TS32GSDHC10

And the image on Transcend website is of an SD card but Ebay seller hasn't posted any image.

TS32GSDHC10_b.jpg

The ebay links is for a SDHC card.

Not useful for mobiles.

It will be useful for modern cameras that record HD content and require fast I/O speeds. Class 10 is one of the fastest speeds in market.

Before buying you should also check if your camera supports SDHC upto this capacity. Some of the older cameras do not.

@rajan bhai, yup.. You're correct it seems... :)

I wanted to know if i buy a sony product from letsbuy will sony provide the warranty on it as specified by them. Croma guy told me that Sony won't provide warranty on products bought from letsbuy.

^ ^ ^

Standard Warranty for all branded products bought from Letsbuy including Sony is provided by the respective manufacturers/brands. For some items, Letsbuy has even option of buying extended warranty of 1-2 years once the manufacturer warranty is over. Obviously Croma guy does not want to let go a customer. He may not be able to compete on price, so such rumours are standard marketing tactics employed.

Thnx RM for the clarification

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad and webOS. The overwhelming demand for this product in recent days has made it difficult to fulfill your request at the present time, and we are working to make more available as soon as possible. While we do not yet have specific details, we know it will be at least a few weeks before we have a limited quantity available again. We will keep you informed as we have more specifics that we can communicate, and we encourage you to join the conversation here for the latest information.

In light of this and other recent HP news, we want you to know that we remain committed to you. We will continue to honor our warranties now and in the future. We will continue delivering products that make a difference in your life and we will continue to provide the best possible service to you every day.

We are grateful for your patience and loyalty and to show our gratitude, we are offering you an exclusive one-time opportunity to save an additional amount on all of our products, valid through the end of the day tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31, 2011. You'll save 25% off all printers, ink, HP accessories, and PCs starting at or above $599. To take advantage of this offer, use your unique coupon code xxxxxxxxxx at checkout, and for more information on the details of this offer, please look at the bottom of this email.

Sincerely,

hpdirect.com

Valid for HP Direct (hpdirect.com) internet and call center purchases only. Coupon valid while supplies last. Any unused portion will be forfeited. Each coupon code is limited to one usage per customer; one coupon code per checkout. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Non-transferable. Not valid retroactively on previously purchased items. Not valid for any resale activity as defined by HP Direct. Coupons may not be used to purchase gift cards. May not be permitted with certain bundle offers. Products and support acquired by Customer under these Terms are solely for Customer's personal use and not for immediate resale or sub-licensing. Valid on: all printers, ink, toner, paper, HP branded accessories and all the following PCs: g7-1150us, dv6-6126nr, HP Pavilion dv6-3230us, dm4-2050us, dv6-6140us, dm4-2070us, HP Pavilion dv6-3240us, HP Pavilion dv7-4277nr, HP Pavilion dv6-3250us, dv6-6150us, dv7-6175us, HP Pavilion dv6-6091nr NB PC, dv6-6170us, dv7-6195us, dv6-6190us, p7-1020, AiO 200-5250, s5-1060, HPE h8-1010, HPE h8-1020, TS 610-1130f, HPE h8-1032, TS 610-1030f, TS 610-1150f, HPE h8-1041, TS 610-1190f, G7T, DV4T, DM4T, DM4X, DV6T, DV7T, DV6T SELECT EDITION, DV6T QUAD, DV7T QUAD, p7qe, s5xt, h8m, h8t, h8z, h8xt, h8qe, h8 select edition, Omni 100t, Omni 200t, Omni 200xt, Omni 200 Quad, 310z, 610z, 610t, 610xt, 610 Quad, Envy 14, Envy 14 Beats, Envy 17, Envy 17 3D. Not valid on: Friends and Family program, HP Academy and Employee purchase programs, HP Employee Purchase Program, Refurbished products. Not valid on purchases from HP download store (hp.digitalriver.com). Offer not combinable with Instant Rebates. For complete coupon conditions, see "Coupon Information" in the "Customer Service" section at www.hpdirect.com.

If anyone wants the coupon please PM.

Got this on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5ae240f001

for around Rs46 including shipping, and the quality is for better than those costly and thin cables available.

Edited by ssr
  • Like 1

HTC EVO 3D GSM @ 33125

after rcomlb1 coupon on letsbuy.com

http://www.letsbuy.c...-evo-3d-p-23281

At that price, it's more of a robbery than deal when No Contract CDMA version is selling in US for $ 350 to $ 400.

HTC = Hai Teri Cheating :bash:

:previous: Me too have received coupon code, if any one wants to use it pm me, i think these codes will work on hp us website only(not entirely sure though)

If the disappointment of missing Hp TP firesale is not enough, today i learned that while every one was going after TP firesale, there was another firesale from HP, fire sale it's smartphones, all the smartphones unlocked or contract free(pre 2, veer) except pre 3 was available for as low as $49 :o :o , some people were alert & grabbed the oppurtunity to buy contract free veer & pre 2 for $ 49, and I read it was available through out the TP firesale weekend(20 &21) and upto 24th(the day when Hp supposed to start the Pre 3 firesale), Man :doh: , just have to be more elert I wonder how many people would have an idea about this.

And btw now the price for all unlocked smartphones became $99(double the firesale price, although everything is out of stock). I don't think hp will put up the same price as it did on that week because Hp now know that there webos products are in more demand than they were expecting can be sold much higher than they previously though after they announced their stupid decision of discontinuing webos hardware.

looking for a 2tb ext hdd...any suggestions guys???