Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Alok

All about LG 6130 - Camera Phone

U must hv Phone Lock option enabled, thats why the software is giving this message. 1st disable this otion and then use the software.

Hey guys .. just purchased the 6130 data cable from indcables. however the software that came with it is only for R connect. therefore i downloaded the pcsync software from the LG site. i installed the software and connected the phone to teh PC... however NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING. i everytime i try opening the LG link software.. it says try again after connecting the phone to teh PC. are there any config settings that i am supposed to do before connecting ? how do i go about it guys?? i am completely ZAPPED!

Did the cable work for R-Connect ?

Did the cable work for R-Connect ?

30316[/snapback]

unfortunately it didnt!! may be the issue is that i have only one serial jack on my machine... the mouse uses it.. so removed the mouse adn connected teh phone but didnt work.. should i buy a usb converter or something??

so it is a serial cable ? did the drivers get installed correctly ? did the phone get detected when installing R-Connect dialer ?

so it is a serial cable ? did the drivers get installed correctly ? did the phone get detected when installing R-Connect dialer ?

30329[/snapback]

Yea brother its a serial cable... the r connect software wont get installed completely cause it wont detect the phone during installation!! detection is supposedly one of the steps in installation.. is there any other way that i can come to know if the cable is even working at all?

i think bitpim should work

30032[/snapback]

I hv already tried BitPim 0.7.30, it can detect ur 6130 but not able to communicate properly.

30046[/snapback]

Hi Rajan

Can u tell me which is the phone id u r using while connecting with bitpim 0.7.30 - is it the default VX4400 or VX6100 or some other? I have tried all the options but it doesn't identify the mobile. However, I am able to use PC sync software of LG comfortably as well as R-connect. So I know connectivity between phone and PC is not the problem here. Will be grateful if u can guide me on the issue!!

Hi Rajan

Can u tell me which is the phone id u r using while connecting with bitpim 0.7.30 - is it the default VX4400 or VX6100 or some other? I have tried all the options but it doesn't identify the mobile. However, I am able to use PC sync software of LG comfortably as well as R-connect. So I know connectivity between phone and PC is not the problem here. Will be grateful if u can guide me on the issue!!

30497[/snapback]

Well I dont rem the phone ID as I have already uninstalled BitPim. But while installing, in the list of COM ports it shows LG CDMA Phone on COM 4 and you can select that port.

Dear prateek,

THanks for all the posting, its great help for all of us. I tried the PC sync software to transfer the photos from my RD6130. Desktoplite is working fine, could tranfer the date such as phonebook to pc but LGlink is not working meaning thereby i tried everything, all the times it says that the phone password is not correct. Even i changed the password, disable it.... but all gone in vain.. Please help me tranfering the phone photos to PC

thanks and regards,

shahzad

Hello friends,

I have just joined the 6130 club and beleive me I am fascinated by the phone. However there are some queries that need to be resolved;

1. How do I make the pictures that I have cliked as wallpaper?

2. How do I upload ringtones/ Photos directly to the phone?

I have a Cheetah DATA cable that is working fine for the net and LG Desktoplite however the LG_link softwware doesnt work.

Help me please. :help:

Hey guys where are you.......?????

Nobosy replying my quiries.....! Strange Na....! Well, I was wondering if anybosy can help me downloading photos from LG RD6130 camera phone to my PC. I tried the PC sync software to transfer the photos from my RD6130. Desktoplite is working fine, could tranfer the date such as phonebook to pc but LGlink is not working meaning thereby i tried everything, all the times it says that the phone password is not correct. Even i changed the password, disable it.... but all gone in vain.. Please help me tranfering the phone photos to PC

regards,

Dear all I have tried sending .WAV files & also .QCP files as ring tone from Reliance MMS portal.. & it works very well... Even songs with voice can be heard are ring tone in LG6130... thats cooool...

& to my surprise i was able to send a file of 340KB size........ I was also able to save that on my Phone as ring tone

has anybody been able to send photos or midis from an email account to 6130? I can send photos from my phone to my mail account but cannot send a mail back to the same mail address (91xxx@mms.ricmail.com).

I also tried using 1st smtp server s/w and also tried sending mails from my yahoo, hotmail, and gmail accounts but in vain. I even tried sending mails to 91xxx@rmms.ricmail.com posted on this forum but it returned back with a mail undeliverable message.

anybody else facing this issue? :o

Hey Guys Just Joined the LG 6130 Club!!!

Cool Phone!!!!!!

Edited by VijayG

Guest niloo25

Hi itprodeepak,

I hope you are using a brand new set. If you are using new set then please remove protection at camera lens which makes your image blur. :blink:

Dear All,

I am using LG RD 6130 for the last 10 days.

It is really amazing set. However I have found the following problem. I hope some one of you will help me in this.

Why the images taken with the Camera of LG RD6130 got blurred. It never comes clear regardless of resolution, flash.

Also, is there any way to install another screensaver on my handset.

28242[/snapback]

Hey guys,

Has anyone noticed that the blue backlight beneath the 4-way navigation keys blink intermittently, with about 15-30 sec intervals.

Has it anything to do with network (signal) availability?

Can anybody throw some more light on this?

Hey Chirag, do you have any idea how big a qcp file can be to be used as ringtone? I have a 76k file which fails to be used as ring tone.

32343[/snapback]

Maybe Madhu can answer ur query. She's been successful enuf to upload .wav and .qcp tones!

Guest niloo25

Hi Guys,

I am using LG 6130 from last 5 months. I like to use this phone extensively with different images and tones.

Recently, I have purchase a new data cable for this phone. Now, I am facing following problems:

1) I am not so sure about software for LG 6130. Reliance websites refers to software for other model of LG.

2) After installing that software, I am not able connect with my phone.

I like to do following using data cable,

1) Once I will be able to access my phone via my PC, I like to insert lot of new tones.

2) Download images from my phone to my PC

3) Apply new images for wall paper etc.

Please help me out if you people are already gone through this experience.

Thank you

Nilesh

I like to do following using data cable,

1) Once I will be able to access my phone via my PC, I like to insert lot of new tones.

2) Download images from my phone to my PC

3) Apply new images for wall paper etc.

32790[/snapback]

No, you won't be able to do any of the above using a data cable, in LG RD 6130.

No, you won't be able to do any of the above using a data cable, in LG RD 6130.

32806[/snapback]

Arun,

Images clicked with the camera can be saved to a PC using data cable.

I have done it myself uding LG Linc software (not LG Sync).

Edited by amtrag

I was referring to wallpapers and ringtones... i guess thats what he was looking for.

Hey Guys Just Joined the LG 6130 Club!!!

Cool Phone!!!!

31589[/snapback]

Guys why dont u post some qcp files.....