Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Cheer up Dilliwalon!!

6265 is available ...

I have had mine picked up from Lajpat nagar... and It is on its way.... the price is 15500...

So cheers guys....

I am told it is available at all WWs and WWEs...

Regards

MO2 (i.e. Mottoo)

Hi can u please tell me at which web worlds it is available in Delhi at 15500. I visited Ashok Vihar Web World and they told me that it is for 17k. Please advice. Abhishek Mukim

Hi swaroop, this phone is available at nokia priority dealer at sector 18 noida, the NPD is located near the reliance webworld and Sony world. The price is Rs. 16300/-

thanks dear because of you i have got mine too. it we in same cost as you have mentioned here

gaun walo -- -- - - - - - i have got my mobile.

:(:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Dear friend,

I agree with you 100% you have raised the right logical points. Even I am not going to buy this handset for which our other friends are craving for last one year and there was not even a single press release on this from Reliance.

On top of it Reliance itself has applied for GSM liscences in Mumbai and Delhi then may shift over totally also. So whats the point wasting money on such high priced handset. And everyone knows what one gets for Reliance handsets when one goes for phone upgrade or service provider change.

Hope our other friends do not let in to the temptation of new handset immediately.

Regards

Sanjay

Congrats everyone who has got or getting this beuty!

Everthing good is being said about this handset, so let me tell the other side. I am not buying this handset, coz of following reasons:

1. Of course the price and the stingyness of Reliance of not giving Bluetooth/any good offer with the handset.

As per the features.

2. I'd really like the SMS and pictures/movies folder to be password protected, or a password protected folder should be provided to keep SMS n stuff.. Once the mobile is stolen or given to repairs, then all ur personal data is open to others. (I am not talking about phone locking feature, it is too much hessle to remove the password everytime to make a call.)

3. Radio. I really can't understand the reason for having to use the corded headset just for FM. Even the smallest of mp3 players are having FM inbuilt. If Nokia can place the chip in the headset, why can't it do something to make it inside the phone. So if you are FM fan, then you have to carry mobile + bluetooth headset + the corded headset. The bluetooth can't be used for listening for FM, which is sad. You'll have to switch the headsets if u want to change from listen FM radio.

4. S40 interface. For such a price, I'd really like my phone to be a smartphone. Paying so much for S40 doesn't make sense to my geeky mind, who always likes to experiment with high priced gadgets!

5. Besides these points, I am relly pissed of, because here reliance has all the cards in their hands, and we are like beggers for them. The start of this thread and actual launch date is enough to speak about these. They don't give a damn for customer demand, no care for any problems, no support for freedom of changing the service providers, and whenever they launch such good handset, their greed is so much more than providing good quality offers to the customers.

In fact, I am thinking to quit reliance just based on these points. I bet if u'd be buying GSM phone, u wouldn't have given a damn about 6265, especially at this price. And here, we are overjoyed over this irrationally priced handset, which is looking good just because the competiting handsets are ugly, and not because it is good in itself.

People, while buying this or any CDMA handset, please think that would you pay so much for a GSM handset, and is the handset giving you features and freedom you'd expect from a buy of so much money.

Hey sanjeev, which headset did you get with that handset, I got a HS-3 headset, but somebody has mentioned earlier that the new fashion headset was suppose to be given with it.

Edited by Saurabh C

Hey sanjeev, which headset did you get with that handset, I got a HS-3 headset, but somebody has mentioned earlier that the new fashion headset was suppose to be given with it.

is there any one how can help me how to transfer my numerb to 6265?

:(

Edited by mr.sanjeev

Hi Guys !!

It is absolutely true that SILVER model is good as compared to Black...

Actually the black which is introduced by reliance is pure total single black not the one which is displayed on the website.. This black handset is shown on the box when u purchase it...

The silver handset is not white silver... it is dark graphite silver with black in middle.. almost opposite to the original one which is displayed on the website. BLACK ===> SILVER & SILVER ==> BLACK just interchange of colors....Hence it is looking quite pretty...

I got this handset from CHEMBUR WEB WORLD at Rs. 16,400/- + Rs. 23/- HCC total 16,423/-

I still want to experiment with the handset but not able to do as waiting for RUIM card which the webworld is getting the stock tomorrow morning.

Anyhow guys thanks for providing all the info...

@Schumi,

Can u please help with some details:-

key in:-

*#2769737#

U will find the details of the server through which the WAP connects...

Can u please post them up here!! Need all the details that r available

Thanx a ton dude...

@Schumi,

Can u please help with some details:-

key in:-

*#2769737#

U will find the details of the server through which the WAP connects...

Can u please post them up here!! Need all the details that r available

Thanx a ton dude...

Well the code you mentioned doesnot work. :( But still I have found out the details. :clap:

The details are listed below :

Server 1>Ip address 1>Ip address>012.025.203.032>Port 80.

All entries of Server 2 are nil so I didnt post it.

Heh !!!

I forgot to mention one more thing....

I got TWO FREE things with NOKIA 6265 purchase...

1. Rs. 99/- Reliance Pre Paid Get Started Kit (Good for me as i wanted to take new number for my old handset)

2. 10 Hours of Internet Surfing at any webworld.

The silver handset is not white silver... it is dark graphite silver with black in middle.. almost opposite to the original one which is displayed on the website. BLACK ===> SILVER & SILVER ==> BLACK just interchange of colors....Hence it is looking quite pretty...

Hi can u explain the handset once again its pretty confusing how the handset looks like? Many ppl have posted pics of there handsets which is totally silver. How does your handset look like. Pls explain I am desperate to know. Thanks Abhishek

1. Rs. 99/- Reliance Pre Paid Get Started Kit (Good for me as i wanted to take new number for my old handset)

Is it a part of the sales package or u managed a bargain? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

Got my Silver coloured set today evening in Goa

Rate: Rs.15,700/-

Free: HCC Card, And a gift of 3 desert bowls!

Was able to use WAP for surfing. Dissapointed that Unbill tab in Rworld is missing!

Good looks, and as someone said, something to show off for being a Reliance Dude!

Will check out more tomorrow & sunday!

Ciao!

Is it a part of the sales package or u managed a bargain? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

I did not bargain anything.... they gave me as a part of sales package...

and regarding the color....

first i will explain how the black nokia looks on the box... it is full black... just one color... NOT AT ALL similar to the pictures that are shown on the website... KAALA bhoot dhik raha hai poora woh...

secondly now the silver one... silver color is the graphite silver(greyish shade)... and is similar to the black nokia shown on websites but interchangeable...like instead of black it is silver and in place of silver it is black..just the other way round...

the pics which everyone have posted about the silver handset seems to be much lighter shade of silver...it looks as if pearl white silver...which is not the actual thing if u see it in person...

i hope now its clear....

even i was actually waiting for the black one... but when i saw the silver handset it was much prettier than the black one as well as the grey...the grey handset is very dark grey... it looks very dull...

inquired at webworld here in Panaji Goa

Price 15,999/-

Availability : next 7 days

no one till now posted comparison of 6255 and 6265 please do so to guide existing 6255 users

I have posted the complete review of the Nokia 6265 handset on Page 57.You can read the features of the Nokia 6265 and compare it with Nokia 6255 handset.

Hi. Thanks for ur prompt reply. So if I understand it correctly there are 3 colours available.

One is total Black.

Second is total white Pearl Silver.

Third is Dark Grey with Black in between.

Am I right?

So are all the colours available with the Web Worlds?

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

No no no...

first is total black which u understood correctly...

there is no white pearl silver(It looks like white pearl in pics)... it is graphite silver like this..post-4876-1154111654_thumb.jpg

and other one is dark grey...almost similar to this grey...post-4876-1154111788_thumb.jpg

atlast i got the actual pic of the silver nokia handset from google surfing... this is the side view of the mobile..post-4876-1154112238_thumb.jpg...saw the graphite silver shade....

and this is the front view...post-4876-1154112985_thumb.jpg...look in front panel of handset... two shades of silver.. outer is dark silver the one which u can see in the first pic of this post...and inner one is little bit lighter...

got the difference now???

Is this Silver?

So in a way there are 3 solid colours silver, grey and black and only the grey one has black in it.... the rest 2 are plain colours with no other colour? Am I right?

Thanks Abhishek

ya the one that u have attached is the silver one.... the lack of clarity of pic it looks light pearl silver...

Edited by vanitanigoo

atlast i got the actual pic of the silver nokia handset from google surfing... this is the side view of the mobile..post-4876-1154112238_thumb.jpg...saw the graphite silver shade....

and this is the front view......look in front panel of handset... two shades of silver.. outer is dark silver the one which u can see in the first pic of this post...and inner one is little bit lighter...

got the difference now???

Is this Silver?

So in a way there are 3 solid colours silver, grey and black and only the grey one has black in it.... the rest 2 are plain colours with no other colour? Am I right?

Thanks Abhishek

ya the one that u have attached is the silver one.... the lack of clarity of pic it looks light pearl silver...

Thanks for ur help! Are all the 3 colours available with Reliance? I think I ll have to go and check.......... but I guess I will have to wait for a few days in Delhi to see all the colours. Did u see all the colours? Thanks Abhishek

I think the picture of Silver u have uploaded right now is truely amazing. I guess I will also go for Silver. Do you have the pictures of Grey and Black aswell. Thanks..... by the way do u have yahoo or msn messenger? my id is abhishekmukim@hotmail.com and abhishekmukim@yahoo.com may be we can chat there more. Thanks Abhishek

It seems I am the only member of this group who got this phone at 15K. I bought it along with the bluetooth handfree and the whole package came out to be 17300 (However I gave 300 tip to the dealer to get me this phone on priority and such a reasonable rate).

Checked at WW and it is definitely above 16.5K in Bangalore.

Regards,

Rajinder

post-1912-1154117722.gif

post-1912-1154117748_thumb.jpg

post-1912-1154117777_thumb.jpg

post-1912-1154117910_thumb.jpg

Hi do you have the picture of Grey handset aswell. Is the black handset available with Reliance? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

As requested, here is the comparison of Nokia 6265 - Nokia 6255 and Nokia 6235. Click on the link below...

6265 Compared with 6255 and 6235

The Main Differences are...for details check on the link above

1. Standby Time

2. Display size and resolution (Vast Difference)

3. Camera Resolution

4. Internal Memory

5. Site says there is no Voice command on 6265, However it does have Voice Command.

Besides this I think video recording is of Limited lenght on 6255. and many more differences.

I think Shumi can add a few more to this....Maybe only the major ones...coz I am sure I have missed out on some features like the storage and all...

Edited by Chirag Thakkar