Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

may be creating a delay to increase the demand

defnitly they'll increase the price also

nope i dont think they ll increrase price..it goes according to MRP.. if they increase tha price their strategy might boomb..

neways.. no pieces at sion, matunga and dadar ww.. :-(

Dont know when when will I get lucky.... atleast hope is there but still no one in this forum seems to have owned this....its either friends or somebody else.... can the real owners please stand up!!!

just now CC toldme the Hset cost would be 15k-18k... Is that a range ??? .

ww andheri said 17k for this handset available in this week.

The initial price of the handset will be 18k. They(WW) said as the demand reduces they will reduce the price. So friends to buy it for around 15k we will have to wait good 2-3 months. Reliance Customer Care told me that it depends on the Web World for how much it wants to sell it within 15k to 18k range and the prices may differ from Web World to Web World. So also we will have to visit different Web Worlds in our Area to get a good deal. I hope the prices dont reach 20k till the stocks come at the Web Worlds cause you really cant trust Reliance. ENJOY !

R_WORLD_APPLICATIONS.doc

Anybody from this forum got this handset? I dont think so....

Guys This is very normal they launch and then create demand for it, so the prices go up and then supply is bare minimum...and later on its easily available at lessor rates. I dont think this is a right way.

A proper launch is where the stocks are ready and people can buy it openly. This is all negative business tricks....

today i visited ww to buy this handset. They told me that they have got only rate list and the mobile will be arrive in one or two days. I ask them about cost, they told me that cast will be 18800. One good thing they told me that you can by this mobile from any nokia priority dealer. :(

18800... thts too much for this phone.. i dont think its worth so much..coz neways u again hav 2 shell out some money for mmc card..

anybody frm the forum got de instrument?? if price is 18800/- thn its tooooooo expensive. i will rather wait for some time...

Hello people. I just went to the Web World near my house and they told me that the handset will be available in another 7-10 days. Till then we have to wait and they are not doing any bookings also for this handset. Then I went to Nokia Priority Dealer near my house and they told me that the handset will come to the Nokia Priority Dealers first and then the Web World. They also had the brochure of Nokia 6265 which I got and have scanned for you people. When I asked them about the price they told me it be Rs.300 more then Nokia 6270 which comes out to be Rs.15800.

In the brochure the handset is available in 2 colurs Silver & Black. It is a WAP enabled phone with R-World and R-Connect. If u want you can have a look at the brochure below. Enjoy! Abhishek Mukim

post-12925-1153832385_thumb.jpg

post-12925-1153832413_thumb.jpg

Then I will go for SAmsung SCH-i730 for 20K, I think thats a better bat.

http://www.i730.biz/

Then I will go for SAmsung SCH-i730 for 20K, I think thats a better bet.

gr8 i was not happy till the morning with the rate of 18800 from the morning. i will not purchase my from ww, i will purchase it from Nokia Priority Dealer .

Thanks buddy,

wait for another 2 years before Reliance launches that in India. Till then enjoy Nokia 6265 provided it actually hit the shelves.....still waiting....

arre bhai 6265 aate aate to rona aa gaya ...toh iske liye!..sorry 4 HINDI

Hi Guys!

the handset is retailing for 18K at webworld inside DAKC. Quite a few people have already booked the handsets but awaiting delivery. Will b booking my 6265 2morrow.

well guys....all the people here talking about the availability of Nokia 6265 at WWs & Nokia dealers are big lies. Not even a single set has been recieved by any WW and the source of this information is the ultimate source one can get. Infact I challenge anyone who can prove that its available anywhere.

I am in touch with Nokia distributor and he has told me clearly that they have not yet supplied this handset anywhere except DAKC & Reliance Center at Ballard Estate.

This phone will be easily available by monday evening at all WWs and till then one can start trying luck at nokia dealers by friday. If all goes well, then I will have one in my hand on thursday evening. I have seen only the Reliance brochure and thats what will be available all over by tomorrow. Official price is between 15500 to 16200 but yes some dealers might inflate it so be careful.

So anyone who officially buys the handset from any shop please inform us all and please dont mislead us all.

By the way, where's schumi! 2 pages without schumi's reply. Strange. Hey schumi, have u got the handset??? If yes, pls post the review asap. ..

abee yaar... public ko koi kaam dhaam nahi hai kya..!

ek saal se ek phone pe hi aatke hai...

pehle pre-release speculation..fir features speculation... phir release date speculation.. fir price speculation & ab to hadh ho gayi hai...

Post-release price speculation.

yeh Rimweb hai ya RED FM.... Bajaate raho..!

By the way, where's schumi! 2 pages without schumi's reply. Strange. Hey schumi, have u got the handset??? If yes, pls post the review asap. ..

Well,I am not replying because the same discussion is going on about price and availability.Everyone has different views on price as well as availability of the Nokia 6265 handset.As Reliance has mentioned the price will be Rs 15500-16200 then why are we worried.Reliance webworlds will sell the Nokia 6265 handset not more than Rs 16200,because they cant have their own profit margins but yes the Webworld express will increase the rates further for their own profit.Even the Nokia dealers will sell the handset at a higher price than the Mrp initially.Regarding availability again nothing sure,maybe it will be available in 2-3 days or even as late as 8-10days.Well,even I have not got this handset as yet because its not available anywhere.I am also in continous contact with my Nokia dealer but he is also not sure about the availability of this handset.Now I am only concerned about the colour of the handset.Fevin has posted the picture of the Nokia 6265 handset which is whitish silver colour,and someone has posted a brochure of Nokia 6265 in which 2 colours are listed of which one colour is whitish silver(same as Fevin's picture),and another colour is black but it differs fom the pictures listed on the Nokia and Reliance website(which is also black).I have attached 3 pictures(1.Nokia website,2.Posted by Fevin,3.Brochure) ,carefully see them all and you will see the difference between the two pictures posted inthe Nokia website and the Brochure which are black colour.I want the Nokia 6265 handset in black colour but God knows when I will get it :rolleyes:post-9849-1153849115_thumb.jpgpost-9849-1153849151_thumb.jpgpost-9849-1153849181_thumb.jpg

Well guys heres the main reason why this handset is not to beseen anywhere,

These distrubutos came with bundle policy, i.e If retailer want this handset he gooto buy 5 N2255 and 5 N2112, that's why retailers not putting hand in this stupid deal.

For normal availiblity we have to wait couple of more days i believe.

Dealer price for this handset is 14700.

Hello people. If you call Reliance Customer Care now they will tell you the price of the handset between 15-18000. So its not definite that the handset would be priced between 15500-16200. It could be anywhere between 15-18000. But if WW sells it for 18k then i dont think that there will be any buyers cause then the GSM handset Nokia 6270 looks more attractive which is available on www.ebay.in at a price of 13500 only. Enjoy! Abhishek Mukim

wait for another 2 years before Reliance launches that in India. Till then enjoy Nokia 6265 provided it actually hit the shelves.....still waiting....

Wait for 2 weeks I will give you.

Hello Guys!

'Tis me again...

I have been told that the price of 6265 would be Rs.15500 in New Delhi and that the box would have a BT Headset and a 64 MB card and a data transfer cable... Also that the set has reached the distribution end but has not been launched since they are short of the RUIM cards and that the same should be available in a couple of days... latest by Monday in a worst case scenario... Also I have been informed that it would be available on the very same day its advertisement is put in the Newspapers by RIM.... and also that the Ambani family is particular about the day and tithi so it would be a few more days wait...

So guys Chill....

Thand rakho bhai logon...

MO2

Hi Guys,

The handset is available in some states and in some places delayed due to RUIM card. In KL the initial lot already sold out in a single day and TN today it is coming and good booking.

Spoke to 2-3 guys who got it and are aying it is extremely good performer.

:confuse::):clap::clap::clap::clap: