Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

^^^thanx..for the ip..but its of no use as the minibrowser is nt workin..

and opera always refers to the inbuilt browser for downloading ...therefore we cudnt dld anything..

as far as gmail app is concerned... why u want to run the app??..

u can simply go to gmail(thru opera) and check ur mail..besides it wil also sav u som memory..

the IP address is 160.036.057.172 port 3127 in the gateway settings for IP1 in nokia 6235 may be working in other nokia phones. To enable minibrowser please dial *#BROWSER# OR *#2769737#. Open home page press O button. I am attachinh gmail in the jar file

gmail_g.jar

Any one got the bill for WAP ??? What are the charges ???

I tink they r charging for the wap..

becuz my data charges wer Rs 282..and i havnt used the netconnect service whole month..

so may b they r charging for the wap..

Puneet and Akshaye cud u plz confirm..

@rbdhoot and Kunal

Hi

Im using Prepaid service in Mumbai and dey r charging it at 10p/10kb of the dwd and u can chk the data transfer from

call register>data fax calls

^^^thanx..for the ip..but its of no use as the minibrowser is nt workin..

and opera always refers to the inbuilt browser for downloading ...therefore we cudnt dld anything..

as far as gmail app is concerned... why u want to run the app??..

u can simply go to gmail(thru opera) and check ur mail..besides it wil also sav u som memory..

the IP address is 160.036.057.172 port 3127 in the gateway settings for IP1 in nokia 6235 may be working in other nokia phones. To enable minibrowser please dial *#BROWSER# OR *#2769737#. Open home page press O button. I am attachinh gmail in the jar file

Hi CG thanx for da Gmail app does any1 have Yahoo Messenger or Yahoo GO appc

@rbdhoot and Kunal

Hi

Im using Prepaid service in Mumbai and dey r charging it at 10p/10kb of the dwd and u can chk the data transfer from

call register>data fax calls

but..

call register -> data fax calls...this gives the information about the data transferred using netconnect..

It also gives the data transferred using WAP and java based R-World. WAP access through opera would be charged on the R-World rates ie 10p/10kb, if you are not a membership plan. My billing date is from the 1st of the month, will confirm the charges once I get billed.

It also gives the data transferred using WAP and java based R-World. WAP access through opera would be charged on the R-World rates ie 10p/10kb, if you are not a membership plan. My billing date is from the 1st of the month, will confirm the charges once I get billed.

Hello Puneet

After using Nokia Browser i feel Opera Mini is good as it works faster and da charges is also low i dont knw how RIM is charging for Nokia Browser bcoz i'm being charged more as compared to browsing wid opera it costs less to my pocket neways i feel dat may be diff for diff ppl..and neways whenever i open my nokia browser the page asks me to enter some words to confirm as i am a Human and not robot the same word verification how can i get rid of dis its asking to change the proxy setting but whr is it i'm getting frustrated by that page

Reliance charges the same whether you use Nokia Browser or Opera Mini, and its fixed at 10p/10kb. The difference lies in the technology of the browsers. While the mini browser connects to websites directly, Opera connects through its own servers. Opera's servers fetch your request from the web, compress it and then serve it to your phone. And in the process reduce the no of bytes transferred, which directly reduces the total money that you are charged for the same page. You can try it out, open the same page in opera mini and mini browser, and check out the bytes transferred through data/browser logs.

Mini browser doesn't works on my phone, so I don't know anything about the human/robot page that you get every time.

Reliance charges the same whether you use Nokia Browser or Opera Mini, and its fixed at 10p/10kb. The difference lies in the technology of the browsers. While the mini browser connects to websites directly, Opera connects through its own servers. Opera's servers fetch your request from the web, compress it and then serve it to your phone. And in the process reduce the no of bytes transferred, which directly reduces the total money that you are charged for the same page. You can try it out, open the same page in opera mini and mini browser, and check out the bytes transferred through data/browser logs.

Mini browser doesn't works on my phone, so I don't know anything about the human/robot page that you get every time.

Hi puneet

thanx for the information actually dat process makes da browser dwd more bytes then opera mini neways the pblm is wid Nokia Browser only..it asks me to prove me as a robot or a human by word verification process and it says to disable change the the proxy settings....wat can i do and whr is it so tat i can edit it

neways dat information was really nice and it will be usefull for me in the future

Thanx

Akshay

@Puneet..

the ip u provided me was wrong..but the ip provided by Govind on the previous page was correct..

it made the minibrowser work...so try that ip and ur minibrowser wud start workin..

@ Akshaye .. m also getin that same Coden Page..which asks to enter sum letters..which we cud nt see..

Most of the times m getin this page..but sumtymz i also got a page which said..that Coden is providing more bandwidth now...and i was identified as human...

@Puneet..

the ip u provided me was wrong..but the ip provided by Govind on the previous page was correct..

it made the minibrowser work...so try that ip and ur minibrowser wud start workin..

@ Akshaye .. m also getin that same Coden Page..which asks to enter sum letters..which we cud nt see..

Most of the times m getin this page..but sumtymz i also got a page which said..that Coden is providing more bandwidth now...and i was identified as human...

@kunal

i'm also getting da same page

hello puneet can u help us wid dat as ur browsing thru dat only any idea

@Puneet..

@kunal

Hi Guys,

I did got the this page during set-up of Opera-Mini for the first time I installed it on my 6275, however after that It directly takes me to the Main-page of Opera Mini....Not sure why you are getting multiple times,

@Puneet..

@kunal

Hi Guys,

I did got the this page during set-up of Opera-Mini for the first time I installed it on my 6275, however after that It directly takes me to the Main-page of Opera Mini....Not sure why you are getting multiple times,

any1 has any idea frm whr i can change settings for proxy settings bcoz it seems i should disable dat in my proxy server settings

please give names of default 4 games & names of two default collection application

@govind...didnt get ya...pl rephrase what ya r lookin for..

please give only names of games & collection folder in the extra menu because i have lost by format phone

@Govind..

ere u go..

Games..

1) Snowboard 3D

2) Nature Park

3) Club Pinball

4) Bounce

Apps..

1) World Clock 2

2) Converter 2

@Govind..

ere u go..

Games..

1) Snowboard 3D

2) Nature Park

3) Club Pinball

4) Bounce

Apps..

1) World Clock 2

2) Converter 2

thanks

please give me defaulat nokia 6235 pri file reade by phoenix or diego software

sowy..cudnt help u on tht ..

i dun hve diego or phoenix..

it wud tak hrs for me download diego..as i m on dialup..

maybe Puneet cud help u...

Would have done that, but my Diego is not working since I upgraded to Vista :)

Where soul dwe need to change the Homepage url using Diego?

When I connect wap on my cell I was alwasy getting a single page: even if I type wap.yahoo.com also it will go to some other website. wap.google.com also goes to that page dont know what is the issue- does any one have mannulay upgraded the firmware of Nokia 6255