Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
linuxguy

When is Reliance Netway Launching ?

Haha! Got you! :confuse: Well, i was actually wondering when the hell is reliance going to launch their netway services? When are we going to get a super fast ride down their 60,000KM long OFCs?? :lol: I had BIG expectations from Reliance when I took DAPO almost 3 years ago. But now at almost the end of 3 years, I dont see Reliance launching their "broadband" services. I was really hoping to get a 128Kbps / 256Kbps TRUELY UNLIMITED connection at an affordable price of 750-1000 bucks :confuse:

Edited by linuxguy

128 kbps doesnt even qualify as broadband :lol: . I am hoping for maybe 512 kbps connection...the one I am using (MTNL) offers only 1 GB downloads.

Haha! Got you! :confuse: Well, i was actually wondering when the hell is reliance going to launch their netway services? When are we going to get a super fast ride down their 60,000KM long OFCs?? :lol: I had BIG expectations from Reliance when I took DAPO almost 3 years ago. But now at almost the end of 3 years, I dont see Reliance launching their "broadband" services. I was really hoping to get a 128Kbps / 256Kbps TRUELY UNLIMITED connection at an affordable price of 750-1000 bucks :lol:

45758[/snapback]

A 128Kbps / 256Kbps TRUELY UNLIMITED connection at an affordable price of 750-1000 bucks B)

Too much hope man :confuse:

but once it is launched it will ofcourse be affordable soon, because it the the time many new companies will launch the same thing

1st correction...if u hv to take a ride on rim ofc..u will hv to travel 80000 kms..and netway cd be launched on next diwali..perhaps and yes not but all dapo cust are afraid after 3 long yrs

I mentioned 128Kbps because that was put up as a broadband plan BEFORE TRAI and DoT defined broadband as min. 256Kbps. Are there no hopes of Reliance launching its broadband services earlier???

Haha! Got you! :P Well, i was actually wondering when the hell is reliance going to launch their netway services? When are we going to get a super fast ride down their 60,000KM long OFCs?? ;) I had BIG expectations from Reliance when I took DAPO almost 3 years ago. But now at almost the end of 3 years, I dont see Reliance launching their "broadband" services. I was really hoping to get a 128Kbps / 256Kbps TRUELY UNLIMITED connection at an affordable price of 750-1000 bucks :(

45758[/snapback]

heh wait for next diwali and i hope we all know what answer will we get next diwali also so i dont need to mention that again :angry:

there is a big difference between the "broadnet" and the "netway" services. netway is the iptv division while broadnet is their internet service using ethernet and dsl.

Regarding unlimited downloads, if you are in delhi, airtel dsl offers an excellent dsl service where both 128 and 256 kbps unlimited cost under 1k.

vb86, i am not talking about Airtel. I know about those guys and waiting for them to launch their services in my area. I was kinda hoping rim would launch its services soon... More competition the better :)

Dear friend

All of us are eagerly waitint for Rel to start but it has failed mainly due to fund problems and

unclear govt policy

its been very slow now a days. and also competation is getting high

India will be the last country in the world to have Mobile Broadband services at affordable cost. Either it will be prohibitively high or it never exists. This stupid 1 GB and 3 GB upload/download limits must be barred from tarrif plans. When you are browsing a site how is it possible for you to make sure that the size of the content is limited?

its not really a 'limit', you can always go over provided you pay more!

utilities can be downloaded to run as counters for your usage

the ISP should merely make this customised to their tariff plans and show the users the remaining amounts for tracking purposes

Dear friend

All of us are eagerly waitint for Rel to start but it has failed mainly due to fund problems and

unclear govt policy

God Knows, Whats truth wheter it is a Fund problem and unclear govt policy.....Or Our Govt still want India to be in 18-19 century...

Or Mr. ADA is not intrested in this project...as got info from the internal person .........Mr.ADA Is more concentrating on DTH project....then netway.........

So Netway users.....Wait ......Wait.....and Wait........!!!!!!!!1

well i think with the launch of DTH after a year or so the broadband by REliance infocomm will be provided all over by DTH!...

people do you even know that DTH will have very HIGH pings? I mean it can take upto 1500ms (1.5s) to connect to the satellite. Gamers will surely be disappointed AND people who trade on the share market too...

News published in Dainik Bhaskar yesterday...Hope there is some truth in it.

chois.jpg

Edited by basant_jp

Yeah, its the same, I have now updated that post with the remaining part of the news article.

1000 Cr of Royalty income... ANIL is giving mukesh run hor his money..! litrally now.