Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Puneet

A Hiatus From Rimweb.in

Hi!

A good news: I have got a job offer from a research oriented company based in UAE, and would be joining the job in the first week of June. And as every good thing comes at a price, this leaves me with very less time to wrap things up in IIT. The tight schedule that I will have to follow for the next three months would not leave me with much spare time to do anything else.

And now the bad news: I am forced to take a hiatus from RIMweb.in (all my other internet activites included) for the greater good of my career. Am sure I will miss RIMweb.in, but then one has to move on when the time comes.

RIMweb.in has been a great experience in my internet life (and that makes a major part of life in the llast decade). I loved it here, and would long to be back. I hope I will be able to come back to a fledging RIMweb.in community once the time rush has settled.

Best of Luck Puneet for you Career in UAE,

we will miss u too.

Many congratulations on the new job ! Wishing you Good luck on your new venture and hope to see you soon ! :)

Thats a very good news buddy! I wish u Best of luck and I know U'll do ur best and will go ahead in ur life :)

But thats true we'll miss u a lot but we'll wait for ur return ;)

Enjoy ur new job! GOD bless u.......

:)

CONGRATS ............PUNEET

Wish u all the best...

Congratulations Puneet...whatever little I have observed of you during my association with RIMWeb.in, I can say that loss shall be all ours to disengage a precious asset. Do well in life and keep adding value to others' lives in your capacity.

Hi Punnet, We are really gonna miss you...All the best dude

All the best in your new job and also we will miss you a lot at RIMweb.in. Wishing you a great future.

Hi Puneet,

CONGRADULATIONS and wish you All the Best.

Being at Powai I always use to feel that you are somebody stays next door, although we never met. As a frequent visitor to IIT, I had hoped someday we could meet.

Congrats buddy!!!

Take Care!

We will miss u on next meet of mumbai :grin:

Congrats and good luck.

My dear friend Puneet, really we all will miss you here at Rimweb. May God bless you.

Take care and do not forget your friends at Rimweb.

Regards.

Thanks again guys.

@vijaykv: I will be @ IIT till May end, we could still meet sometime. I'll not leave IIT without meeting you :grin:

Dearest puneet,

Wish you the best, as u step to your new role (and also praying that u get back to us .. on rimweb ...)

just let us know ur mob number as and when it changes ... so we could probably keep buzzing each other ;)

cheers

ashok

dude have a nice career indeed we will miss u a lot...

congratulations and good luck...

life is long enough to get u back here...

we will be waiting..