Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

is call conference working ??

when i tried as folllows it did not work...

call first number

dial second number, press call button

now first call was put on hold and second call connected.

when i dial 3 and call button again , NOTHING happened..

hey...............std calls to reliance number also free at night..........i tried a number and got it free..............try on any CEP std number.... i tried a number now..

Edited by narinderji

no call conferancing is not activated on my number..........in gsm process is different. call first number then put it on hold then connect second number and then in option there is something like call conferance.....

is call conference working ??

when i tried as folllows it did not work...

call first number

dial second number, press call button

now first call was put on hold and second call connected.

when i dial 3 and call button again , NOTHING happened..

hey...............std calls to reliance number also free at night..........i tried a number and got it free..............try on any CEP std number.... i tried a number now..

they have mentioned in website as

Free Night calling to all local/intra circle Reliance CDMA & GSM phones between 11pm and 6 am for the first 90days from the date of activation.

also pls make sure u have not called an intra circle number. try a different state reliance number since each district is a single circle..

Edited by savramesh

reliance has launched CEP customer experince programme ........is this to test the networks before official release......or we can say that BETA RELEASE..!!!!!!

i've heard that reliance will test its service till may....and in may it will release the services officially......

please comment guys..!!!!!

obviously it is a beta launch. It will take few months before it is launched and expanded across all states, VAS launched, more plans launched and issues sorted out. The free talk time given for now is like an "incentive" given to the customer.

@ ARUN

what is the status in TVM, i will be there till tomorrow noon with gsm roaming... hope it will be working...

INA 20 (Reliance GSM TN) occasionally shows up in my phone during network searches. U should be able to enjoy seamless roaming in TVM too.

@ ARUN

what is the status in TVM, i will be there till tomorrow noon with gsm roaming... hope it will be working...

I heard its from Monday or January 15

AWESOME, excellent seamless network when i traveled from Nagercoil to Trivandrum.

Outgoing and Incoming working fine in Trivandrum roaming..

Hats off to Reliance GSM

sad part is daily incentive Rs5 cannot be used in roaming..

today i felt better service from reliance gsm. better voice clearity and full network whole day. but not getting calls from J&K. when getting call from J&K it says number does not exists..

today i got 8 sim cards from WW in ALLAPUZHA ( KERALA).

some of them are in use, but network is not up to d mark.. only 2 or 3 towers showing in mobile.. & some times dissapears...

hope network will be all right from next week...

^^ whoa 8 SIMS!! :unexp:

not a big wonder.............when i was there in the webworld there was a guy woh purchased 20 connection with one name................i liked his bulk dealing.........bought his passport size photos in bulk...........bulk photostate of his ids and bulk purchase of connection....................

but will he purchase handsets for him or keep on chaning sims whole day..................hahahah

Sad that they have not yet launched in TVM. Multiple dates including today, Jan 15, Jan 17th are in the rolls :(

Edited by ipkonfig

don't worry dear...............aapse ziada jaldi reliance walo ko hogi launch ki........

I think, 26-jan would be pan-India launch. Same for Tata Nano :thumb::P

^^^

I don't think it will coincide with TATA NANO at all, because then they will not give free TT for 6 months.... the way things are panning out, it will be a long, long way off....

It will most likely be some time in June or July 2009. Anyone knows when Tina or ADA's birthday falls or their anniversary or their son's? Or maybe it will co-incide with mummy dearest's BD!!! Or maybe it will coincide with any one of these dates!!! he he he he

DHA's birthdate is only for MDA, after all, ADA ke paas to Maa hain!!!

Edited by KumaarShah

Do we have to submit individual copies of id/address proof for each when connection is purchased in bulk or just one copy of proof with many CAF?

individual proof to be submitted, as they will tag each proof with every caf and store it in file after scanning..

their scanning work will be reduced if u have consecutive caf numbers...

Edited by savramesh

Launched in pune today. Got first sim in my area through WWE, Kirkee from the hands of head, reliance maharahstra. Amazing clarity. first 10 mins of experience. shall update shortly about issues if any asap. Paid Rs. 25 only- official MRP. No premium whatsoever. Had applied for 6, got only one, more promised in a couple of days.

DHA's birthdate is only for MDA, after all, ADA ke paas to Maa hain!!!

:Contento::rofl_200:

hey my birthday is also coming...........hahahhaha