Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

Nice to know about the Nagercovil launch. Just spoke with WW TVM, they are still saying SIM not available :(

BTW if the network isnt listed, how are u going to use the SIM? INA/D 20 is always faltering in here too !!

talk time can be used only for making local calls and local sms to any network (as per Customer care)

i got the sim and its working.. i dont know why the network was not showing in 6233 and 6030.. i am now getting good signal inside home. i heard from the shop that they are activating towers one by one here.. so i guess my area tower would be activated today ie, launch day..

RGSM has launched in KERALA today.

Bought the SIM or word of mouth?

It was launched officially in Kerala yesterday. See: http://www.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOn...2&BV_ID=@@@

CEP SIM stock is yet to arrive it seems to all places.

Wow. Thanks for the info. Yesterday Vazhuthacad WW were saying they dont have sims yet. I should try with them today too :)

Just noticed that we will be given 5/- TT only :(

Edited by ipkonfig

r d mate, that was already posted in another topic 2 days back...

Any Body pls idea about reliance GSM Network.

It use Cdma network for gsm services or it new Gsm Tower in the city.

Hey i was supposed to get sims today but they said i will get tommorrow. i am not seeing gsm signal on my mobile..........may be they have prob in haryana

Since it is launched in karnatak, guess it must be the same for other circles.Had it been tamil nadu, the case might have been different

Any Body pls idea about reliance GSM Network.

It use Cdma network for gsm services or it new Gsm Tower in the city.

cdma towers are only for cdma and gsm only for gsm..

for reliance gsm they have installed gsm antenna in existing cdma towers and also new gsm towers in other areas..

hahaha..............same as in ambala(haryana)..........................

Got the RGSM sim yesterday.Cost 25 for sim and need to recharge for another 25rs. so total 50rs.

I got it from Guruvayoor,Kerala- from a retail shop not WW.He is dealing other GSM also.No rush for getting RGSM.Lots of sim is there.You need one photo and a photostat of identity proof. Activated in 5 mins. Balance showing as Main Bal: 23.75(six months) + 7.50(two days validity).

Calls are very clear.Calls are going to Idea,Airtel,Reliance CDMA,BSNL,Vodaphone without any problem.Some time you need to try 2 or 3 times to get call.But today morning no problem in getting connected.Didn't tried Edge.How to activate it?Network range is better than Bsnl in some area-need to test further.Getting full signals in most time.

Edited by lijodavis

Hey today i got 2 sims from WW. numbers are in the series of 90172XXXXX. Very poor range at my house. Signals were not coming even inside WW. LOL. I made first call to a BSNL number. It got disconnected 2 times in 5 minutes call.

Lets see what will happen in the future.......

in 23 cities of kerala cep sim is working...

rest of the city will start working from monday..

anyone can make a advance booking on WW.

sim cost is 50 rs. with 23 rs TT with validity of 6 months & 5 rs credited daily for 90 days...

Sorry for the mistake.still Rs 300 per month on net tt is a fabulous offer.

^^^

My dear Sitanshu its not only onnet but offnet calls are also allowed. You can use the free minutes for even STD calling to any operator.

In all, its a great offer. :)

@ Honest

According to RComm site..

"This talktime can be used to make all local calls and to send all local SMS to any network."

talk time can be used only for making local calls and local sms to any network (as per Customer care)

Yes.. Correct..

any one tried night reliance to reliance free calling??.. i will try tonight and update...

night reliance to reliance free calling is working fine...

activate gprs by sending sms ALL to 55100

http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Commu...iness/GPRS.html

this is for smart gsm. dont know if they have same gprs service activated in newly launched gsm,

when i called customer care today evening they said so far there is no value added services(like gprs, call forwarding, etc..) with GSM, they are updating one by one,

i feel gprs should be cheaper than smart gsm or any other network, atleast to attract customers...

Edited by savramesh

ya night calling working fine for me too...............now needed some reliance number of haryana ............lol........

night reliance to reliance free calling is working fine...

Hey value added services are working..........on my gsm call waiting, call forwarding is working. i am seeing gprs sign on my mobile...........but couldn't use because it is not activated yet.......

activate gprs by sending sms ALL to 55100

http://www.reliancemobile.com/webapp/Commu...iness/GPRS.html

this is for smart gsm. dont know if they have same gprs service activated in newly launched gsm,

when i called customer care today evening they said so far there is no value added services(like gprs, call forwarding, etc..) with GSM, they are updating one by one,

i feel gprs should be cheaper than smart gsm or any other network, atleast to attract customers...

Hey value added services are working..........on my gsm call waiting, call forwarding is working. i am seeing gprs sign on my mobile...........but couldn't use because it is not activated yet.......

just checked, call waiting is default activated.. let me know how to activate call forwarding especially when not reachable.. i tried *303 93xxxxxxxx but not working...

Edited by savramesh

*62*93xxxxxxx#..............or go in mobile setting-> call->call divert or forward........

Edited by narinderji