Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vijaybavishi

Data cable and software

Hi All,

How much the USB cord and Serial cable cost?

Just wanted to know... as I saw Arun got it for 275.... I have paid 1200/- for this usb cord... purchased from the webworld.....

-Uday

Are you selling the original one ?

I also want to sell my original samsung data cable..!! any takers pls contact me by PM first.

I dont know the exact rates but i found bazee.com really cheaper for data cables then the general market. and also when u buy data cable dont forget to buy a usb data cable with recharging facility as its speed is fast and u cna charge the phone directly via comp so u need not charge it spearetly on desktop charger for long internet use.

Hi all,

U all are right, but i have a point. many of us started Reliance conection with BW LG or Samsung phone :help: and used R connect

now it seems most of use upgraded to colored phone.

so all of us have a Data cable which is now use less for us , so y not share/ donet/sell it at cheaper rate to other :(

I have data cable for LG RD2030 (hope i remember right number )

BW LG pone and now its use less for me.

And i am willing to give it to any One who wants it ( free ).

Rules ,

come to my place (i wont mail it )

configure my Liux machin for R Connect (LG RD 7230 )

Dhananjay

Hi all,

This is Vinodh doing Comp Sci Engg , I am more into hacking Cracking & Phreaking Stuffs., i am ethical, i dont do things for granted.If pplz are intrested in knowing more at all the security related Thinggy, u can feel free to contact me. U can add my Yahoo chat ID . thewhizgeek

i need to get a LG RD2030 serial Cable, and i live in Chennai. plz , if there are ppl in the forum who are from Chennai, plz do help me to get 1. i got USB , but that really sux

PLz Give me a small intimation to vinodh@hackermail.com , if u live in chennai

Thx

Vinodh.T

Edited by StaticElectricity

You can get the serial data cable from webworld (costly but original) or U can try to get from Bazee or other reliance users who may be willing to sell coz they upgraded their handsets to color.

Check this topic for more info : R-Connect

Lemme know how many of you need data cables for reliance , i shall give u a better pricing with next day delivery all over india , with credit card payment options , warranty and support .

Sorry Fellows But I made Data Cable for my FWP/FWT myself. Its Simple and Cheap Like Hell.

Here is the Reciepe.

Material:

One 9-Pin RS232 (COM Port) Female Connector Rs. 12

One Mtr of CAT5 Cable Rs. 8

One D-Link RJ45 Jack Rs. 7

--------

Rs. 27/-

Crimp on end of the RJ45 Jack and on the other end you will need to solder to the 9Pin Connector. You Can go to the nearest radio/tv repairwalla and get this done.

Just Make sure that the right wire is connected to the right pin. Here is the right combination.

COM Port <-> RJ45

(Female)

1 7

2 4

3 3

4 6

5 5

6 8

7 1

8 2

9 5

The 5th Wire from the RJ45 will need to go on 5th Pin of the COM Port Connector and there will be a short wire which will cross connect Pin 9 also.

Need Any further HELP ??

I will post more on making other cables. Other cables use an IC in between to connect RS232 to the MC. FWP/FWT is the easiest.

One 9-Pin RS232 (COM Port) Female Connector --Rs. 12

One Mtr of CAT5 Cable ------------------------------Rs. 8

One D-Link RJ45 Jack-------------------------------- Rs. 7

Internet Connectivity --------------------------------Priceless

And For All Those Who Insist On USB You Can Buy a Serial-USB Connector off-the-shelf at Rs. 400 or something.

Regards,

PCOGuy

Edited by Chirag

Am sure that my price will never match any one . Reliance Nokia Cable @ Just Rs.450 plus shipping . Any one interested ?

The IC is nothing but a RS232 level translator chip popularly known as MAX232 chip.i will send the connection diagram of the chip if anyone requires that.

B)

Dear friends

you can download the pdf document from the link

http://pdfserv.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/MAX220-MAX249.pdf

in this file, you can get connection details and wiring as well as circuit diagram of the chip.get a small vero board where u can solder the chip (either by urself or get it done by any mechanic),connect the relevant pins correctly and :)

Dear Unwanted Mails

The FWP data cable is available in the Grey market for Rs120/- If you are buying bulk, Rs90/-

Thanks

Am sure that my price will never match any one . Reliance Nokia Cable @ Just Rs.450 plus shipping . Any one interested ?

In Mumbai its available for 350 incl S&H so it may be better for those living in other areas.

Does anyone have a LG FWP USB data cable for laptops?

Does anyone have a LG FWP USB data cable for laptops?

Rs.499 inclusive for shipping , mail me at sales@indcables.com , Credit card / Debit card accepted

In Mumbai its available for 350 incl S&H so it may be better for those living in other areas.

does it come with any kind of warranty ? jus wanted to know , also i think there are 2 types of cables are sold ( DKU5 , DKU5 for cdma ) , jus check and lemme know dude.

Edited by Chirag

It has always been my belief that Diagrams and Internals of a Data Cable should be Openly/Freely Available.

Looks Like Reliance Sells The DataCable for FWP for Rs. 1200/- ("And Somebody on this site posted something on RIM Ethics")

Regards,

PCOGuy

I am looking for a USB data cable to connect my laptop to FWP LSP-340E phone. in the market only serial cable is avlbl.

has anyone got USB, if so can you give details where u got it ...

does serial to usb converter cable work if used with serial data cable ???

pls advice me on this...

thanks in Advance

Rah

Why would you specifically want a usb cable?

usb cable available for mobiles is just a usb to serial converter!

:rolleyes:

Why would you specifically want a usb cable?

usb cable available for mobiles is just a usb to serial converter!

:(

My laptop doesnt have a Serial port :D

do u mean to say if I get a converter cable, serial to USB, along with serial data cable avbl in the market it will work fine ??

Does the USB cable charge the mobile phone while its connected to the computer.

I have an LG RD2030 along with the USB cable.

Some does and some not.

It depends on different-2 brands.

Original USB cables doesnt charge.