Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
P. K. Daga

Reliance Netconnect Broadband Evdo (with High Speed Evdo Data Cards) Coming Soon!

This EVDO data card from Reliance is going to be a Super Hit my dear friends. :)

flop utill they match market price war.

Just ask 100 people whether thaey are ready to pay Rs1950 for wireless unlimted internet(don't know stability factor), only 2 or 3 will agree to buy.

That is why they have Freedom 650 and Freedom 850 plans for those who can't afford to pay Rs.1950

I'm paying Rs. 2222 plus service tax for an Airtel 1 mbps unlimited ADSL connection in my office. Now Airtel has imposed a 100GB download limit on that "unlimited" plan under their FUP rules. More download will be at reduced speed.

So, Rs. 1930 (inclusive of service tax) is a good price assuming that Reliance EVDO will have 2 mbps download speed at least. May be this plan from Reliance can force Airtel to lower the pricing on its plans or double the download speed for the same price.

Edited by starnet

^^^

But what if Reliance launches something similar like FUP of Airtel?

Huawei Ec 168c

and

ZTE Ag 1170 Are two models of Reliance EVDO Cards

and Price - Rs.3500/- + Rs.330/99 for Postpaid/Prepaid GSK Respectively.

Is device provided by relince is Rev A complaitble? i doubt? because it provide same device ZTE acb8710 as in bsnl.

BSNL - ZTE AC 8700

Reliance - ZTE AC 8710

which is correct ZTE ag1170 or ACB8710?

u know lot of info then tell us launch date and service name if different from netconnect.

can we have device portability from zte to huwei or aircard(which sadik can sell)

^^^

never do so because they want to improve sale of EVDO

screw it, damn 10 GB limit for "unlimited" :death:

Lets start another campaign like we all did for 1 re / kb.

Unlimited with cap? It happens only in India.

guys its launched - unlimited plans have a 10 gb download limit, beyond which its rs 2 per MB

check it out http://offers.connectindia.in/reliance/evdo.jsp

Amazingly Website.. better than reliance's own.

Short & to the point.

screw it, damn 10 GB limit for "unlimited" :death:

Really crap.. Why call it unlimited when its only 10GB

They need to be kicked below the belt for fooling the public, who might not look into the miniscule & blurred conditions apply.

http://offers.connectindia.in/reliance/tariff.jsp

But check out this Network coverage map which can be downloaded - How did they get this? from Rcomm ?

http://offers.connectindia.in/reliance/network.jsp

Just noticed that there is a No-Roaming plan (Sl.No.: 6) for Rs.1100 with the 10 GB limit. So one has to pay Rs.650 additional to get the "roaming" feature!

Hi guys.. I have the Huawei EC 121 usb modem.. Any idea if this can be exchanged or replaced for the new 3.1Mbps one ?

There is no such exchange offer available for now.

huh! Party is over! 10GB for Rs.1750. :dontknow:

Reliance started again to fool their INNOCENT subscribers.

Answer is clear. Say NO to Reliance EVDO data card.

Coverage map is showing that there is no network in Delhi as of now.

Anyway plans are really bad. Screw Reliance.

Whats this about the night unlimited add on?

By the way there is a night unlimited plan as well

whats the cap on that?

Yeah right,

All unlimited plans have the same limit of 10 Gb

I think we should report this to OXFORD.

So that in their forthcoming edition of Oxford Dictionary, they should include the NEW MEANING of UNLIMITED.

:lol2:

I think we should report this to OXFORD.

So that in their forthcoming edition of Oxford Dictionary, they should include the NEW MEANING of UNLIMITED.

:lol2:

Reliance ADA means kill consumers.

But then - who cares? I dont. I am happy with broadband connection at Home (any day stable than any wireless technology). On the move - I have unlimited EDGE on my phone. At office - again I have 45 mbps line. Always connected.

My advice - continue with the existing options available. Another option is to trust reliance and cry later. No provider is here to do social service. They are predative. Dont fall prey to them. Go for the best deals.

Ex - For BF/GF pairs , willing to talk long distance- go with TATA 450 plan unlimited instead of Reliance 770 unlimited.

Broadband - use reliance - as they have not come up with their capping limit. In case they do that, then go with the one - which has the least capping.

Reliance GSM for example - is not offering anything different. In fact it has Bad , very very bad network - now.

Still I see people going mad about it. Dont be emotional about any company my friends.

Get the best and save your money.Don't get killed. Kill 'em.

Lastly - my friends - my intention is not to hut anyone. Or to start any debate. The average speed that reliance evdo is claiming is around 500kbps. Instead take their 600 kbps broadband plan if you dont need mobility. In case you are mobile then see the EVDO coverage in your area and then jump into it.

Those who are thinking that evdo will be substitute for adsl broadband, then mostly they will be highly disappointed.

3 mbps is burst speed . On evdo average speed ogre 500 to 800 kbps is considered very decent.

First of all we all must object word unlimited when there is a cap.

^^^

never do so because they want to improve sale of EVDO

then what is 10 gb limit in unlimited plan

everyone is same. Reliance is already implemated FUP with this 10GB unlimited plan.

See this one:

post-17867-1236474820_thumb.jpg

Edited by Asit

HAHAHAH

and i was really surprised when they launched its unlimited in 1750/- arun and amit jain asked me cash as i lost bet.

Now see how good i understand this rippers. :D

but dont think reliance will offer it cheap. They charge Rs 1500 for 1X, unlimited. They will surely charge same if not more

At present the cost for unlimited Reliance netconnect on prepaid is Rs. 1099 per month and not Rs. 1500.

http://www.rcom.co.in/webapp/Communication...ffs_details.jsp

This unlimited prepaid netconnect plan comes with 300 free SMS.

they are charging me rs 1500/month

They removed unlimited tariff from their site. :mad:

in the name of fup reliance is foolong customers . our govt. should enact rules where telecom co. should give crystal clear ads .

why have they not written 10 gb for 1750 when they can write for 1 , 2 or 5 gb ? this shows that they are knowingly fooling customers

^^^

I fully agree

But check out this Network coverage map which can be downloaded - How did they get this? from Rcomm ?

http://offers.connectindia.in/reliance/network.jsp

The main page of the website has this fineprint

"* Offer brought to you by Vriti Infocom, an online DSA of Reliance Communications"

So the source is obvious.

Coverage map is showing that there is no network in Delhi as of now.

Delhi is at page 21 of the PDF file. It has most places in Delhi, NOIDA, Gurgaon, Faridabad and Vaishali

Edited by commonman