Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Htc Touch Pro - Problems & Solutions

^^^

dude esn repair method cant be posted openly like this

it will put forum into trouble which we dont want

what is been posted in first post is nam programming

SORRY...SORRY

but actually I never meant to discuss the forbidden. Only thought what should be the sequence of events...anyways.

I tried to search for reliance.prl but could not locate it. Though somewhere i found zip file having two reliance prl and I don't know which one of these is right one if at all.

I also found reliance EVDO prl. will that be better will it work at all.

Also in the first post of this thread Rel NetConnect and Rel MobileWorld cabs and Rel Settings cabs are mentioned but not to be found. I got one link but requires premium rapidshare account only.

Please help to some links.

PRL-TATA & RIM.zip

reliance EVDO card.rar

Edited by topgnat

Someone please tell me how can I revert to the original Sprint ROM from Mighty ROM 4. My battery life is going from bad to worse with the phone heating up at times also! And this is without the data connection on...

Also, if you could post as to where I can download the original Sprint ROM from and finally any idea as to why my battery life is so bad now, it just about lasts 3/4 of a day!

^

Read Post 169 Page 12 of this topic -

BTW there should not be much difference in battery life in Sprint Original Rom and Mighty Rom 4.

Keep WiFi / BT / Data switched off; use only when needed. That will increase your battery life. Mine lasts 2 (sometimes even 3) full days but I use it very moderately (20 minutes calling a day, 10 minutes wifi/data, 10 sms, short and sweet)

Can someone please post the link to download Star 2.0 ROM? Heard good reviews of the ROM... Also, if someone has experienced it, your feedback as well please!

Hi Guys,

My RelMobileWorld connection with no proxy is asking for username, password and domain. Till yesterday, it was working fine.. Today it is suddenly asking for this?!?!

Can someone please help me with the same? Thanks!

see this topic for further details.

Edited by tanveer

Went through it, but still not understood anything? All in all, what should a DAPO user do if he wants unlimited internet?

I was using R-Connect by mistake for a month and got my highest mobile bill in 6 years on Reliance - 3800/- out of which 2800 was internet charges!!!!! And now suddenly its asking me for a username, password and domain on R-world also!

see this topic for further details.

Please help...I am using touch pro for my tata...purchased from sadikk...it's been over 4 months now...and now am facing this awkward problem...the keyboard lights up when its slid out...but doesn't work there after...it's been over a month that this happened...have been using the onscreen key board since then...the slide out qwerty just doesn't work...can anyone help me with this? can this be fixed?

and another problem am facing occurred last week and persists there after...my screen gets distorted every now and then...pixels mix and collide...too distorted for me to use...

please help...

@sadikk

itne phone bech rahe ho.... ab service centre bhi kholo...

Please help...I am using touch pro for my tata...purchased from sadikk...it's been over 4 months now...and now am facing this awkward problem...the keyboard lights up when its slid out...but doesn't work there after...it's been over a month that this happened...have been using the onscreen key board since then...the slide out qwerty just doesn't work...can anyone help me with this? can this be fixed?

and another problem am facing occurred last week and persists there after...my screen gets distorted every now and then...pixels mix and collide...too distorted for me to use...

please help...

i have seen a lot of touch pros recently having this problem

^

this kind of problem happens mostly due to mishandling.... I m personally using 2 in the house with no such issues whatsoever...

^^^

not necessary

i know many who handle their phones very well , but still have this issue

one tp lying with me , even harimaheshs tp had similar issue

one peice of advise is first to try a rom flash and see

and then think of hardware issue

please help...

will suggest to reset (soft) the phone once in 2-3 days.. if very high usage than once in a day... its typical windows problem. when i was using touch, i used to reset it daily and was working without any problem. same with pro.. reset it at least once in 2-3 days, it works without any problem..

my handling is perfect...not even a single scratch...never dropped or anything...and morover I never even used the keyboard too often that i might disrupt it...

Sir can you please help me with the ROM flash...guide me through it...and will I loose my messages (SMS) and other data in the process???

which ROM am i supposed to flash...and how...I need something up-to-date...and stable (no battery issues and hang ups) yet powerful...(the only issues i have with the one i got pre loaded are battery life and screen freezing/ distortion)

please help

Thank you...

please help...

will suggest to reset (soft) the phone once in 2-3 days.. if very high usage than once in a day... its typical windows problem. when i was using touch, i used to reset it daily and was working without any problem. same with pro.. reset it at least once in 2-3 days, it works without any problem..

Reset (soft) I've tried a zillion times...but it still doesn't work...neither the keyboard...nor does it help with the screen distortion...

Dear Tech Friends

I am facing a problem with my internet connection on TP. I cant use Rel Mob World connection for EMail Checking through Outlook program of PPC and cant use chat clients like IM+, Fring. Please help me. I am using HP_Rel_Mob_World connection. If anyone can use mail and chat clients with this connection please post the username and pwds also port address.

^^^

lol

there has been so much discussion and even arguements over tis since past few days on rimweb

kindly search

OK, So as the number of Touch Pro Users is growing, I am starting a thread dedicated to just TOUCH PRO, for all General Users. Though many Solutions will be common with HTC DIAMOND.

REMEMBER (V.IMP.) - To get data fully working, we have to delete the IOTA folder in Windows folder (if you find it, we could not) and also replace the HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file inside the WINDOWS Folder (this is very essential, and is a hidden file and it will only be visible either by Total Commander or by Resco File Explorer with the setting of View Hidden File set to ON; This file WILL NOT be visible by default File Explorer) with a same name blank txt file as already detailed in the Sprint Rom topic for Mogul here - http://www.rimweb.in...showtopic=15023 and also check MIP is Simple IP and then load the Rel NetConnect and Rel MobileWorld cabs and choose them as default connnection; ONLY THEN DATA WILL WORK, otherwise it will keep reverting back to Sprint Connection.

Here's the 0 byte HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file (inside the zip file attached) that you have to replace in the Window's Folder... Just copy it and Paste in Windows Folder and overwrite the original file by this name...

OK, so now your phone is up and running but your volume is TOO LOW... here are the fix...

These are 2 cab files for fixing the volume problem, one is Medium Loud and One is Super Loud. If you want to revert to original volume you just need to uninstall the cab and reboot the phone and volume will go back to factory settings.

IMPORTANT: The cabs have to be installed to Main Memory ONLY and NOT in Storage card.!!

hi,

I NEED HELP

i have a verizon 6900- htc touch - cdma.- reliance - post paid.

Its wonderful -

since past two weeks - my outgoing text sms - are really pathetic.

It reaches the recepients in splits - even if the size of the messege is less than 100 characters.

Please help - i`m in bad shape.

This is my business phone - its badly affecting my business.

Thanks

regards

rakesh

^

something gone wrong with ur rom, seems like... first hard reset otherwiser flash with proper or original rom... but since its verizon, follow proper procedure as laid out on ppcgeeks...

Edited by dkaile

Guys There's this very strange problem

I've got this phone from Ebay HTC Touch Pro but I recieve SMS after 3-14 hours .. This guy told me i've to upgrade Radio Packets 1.1 or something like that but iv'e already have RF 1.1

can anyone plez help ?