Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

^^ Thanks Chirag.

Some people have complained about the video quality of Intex and Enter. Some people are suggesting for AverMedia claiming it is the best. Any comments on these ?

ebay has intex, enter, zebronics, quantum, beetel, UMAX and Gadmei. Local vendors also keep Frontech. Umax and Gadmei are in the range of 1200 to 1300. AverMedia is having the highest price - 3800 !

Any suggestion from this info ?

Edited by MOBILE FAN

I have used only Gadmei (earlier) and now Umax. I've no idea about the performance of the other. The quality of Umax is good and there is option to change the resolution on UMAX.

Listing of Ebay India Discount Offers on Various Credit/Debit Cards, Netbanking.

HDFC Bank:

7% Off Max Discount Rs 750 - Valid Till December 31, 2012

Credit Card - Use The Sequntial Code Starting With First Code For First Purchase

HDFCFESTV1 HDFCFESTV2 HDFCFESTV3 HDFCFESTV4 HDFCFESTV5 HDFCFESTV6 HDFCFESTV7 HDFCFESTV8 HDFCFESTV9

Debit Card - HDFCDC2012

Net Banking - HDFCNB2012

ICICI Bank:

7% Off Max Discount Rs 1,000 - Valid Till December 31, 2012

Credit Card - FEST2ICICI

Debit Card - FEST1ICICI

Net Banking - FEST3ICICI

AXIS BANK:

Shop using AXIS Bank EMI on your Credit Card and get 5% Off - Min Purchase Rs 2,500, Max Discount Rs 1,000 - Valid Till December 31, 2012

For 3 Month EMI - AXISEMI3M1

For 6 Month EMI - AXISEMI6M2

American Express:

7% Off Max Discount Rs 1,000 - Valid Till October 31, 2012

AXPONLINE7

Standard Chartered:

5% Off Max Discount Rs 750 - Valid Till December 31, 2012

Credit Card - SCEBAYCC12

Debit Card - SCEBAYDC12

STATE BANK:

7% Off Max Discount Rs 1,000 per user ID - Valid Till December 31, 2012

Credit Card - CRACKERCC1

Debit Card - CRACKERDC1

ING VYSYA Bank:

Credit Card - INGEBAYCC1

Debit Card - INGEBAYDC1

Net Banking - INGEBAYNB1

IDBI Bank:

Debit Card - IDBI2012DC

Net Banking - IDBI2012NB

Maestro / MasterCard Debit Card:

5% Off Max Discount Rs 500 - Valid Till December 31, 2012

MCEBAY0912

Edited by rajanmehta
  • Like 8

^

Add SBI Card - Promo Code CRACKERCC1 on ebay.in and get 7% off

• Like 3

hi rajanbhai, any good deals on WD 2TB Green drives? primarily looking for storage, so 7200 rpm would be overkill!

Hello Rajan ji, Please suggest any good deal about 40" LED TV(preferebly samsung) and 1 TB HDD( for i3 desktop). I want to buy at deewali. Thanks

Hi Rajan Bhai,

Want to buy the cheapest available Tablet with capacitive touch. can you please help to get the best deal for both Wifi & with Sim slot?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Mickey

:previous:

I too have same requirement with 3g reasonable quality budget with budget between 4k to 6.5k

capacitative tablets with internal 3G SIM are not yet available in below 6.5K price range.

those available only support wifi and 3G through external USB data card.

Need laptop in 20k budget...

Toshiba, Asus, Dell preferred..

Intel preferred...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

^^^

last week my friend visited lemmington road for looking a laptop....

He's getting ACER LAPTOP with 4gb ram, i3, 15.6", 1gb graphic card, 500gb HD and many freebies along it....at the price of 20k!!!!

Cant believe :surprise:

• Like 1

Hitesh ji... How about a Core2Duo laptop for 20k??? But its NOT from the brands you mentioned... Its from MSI and eBay link is here.. I bought it for Rs18.5k after applying Rs1500 off coupon code...

It has 12.1" LED screen, DVD-RW drive, Finger print scanner, HDMI port, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD @ 7200rpm, Core2Duo @ 2.4GHz, 4MB L2 Cache, card reader slot, 1000Mbps LAN, phone jack, VGA port, 2 x USB port, >3 hours battery life (I experienced, but mentioned as 2 there) and all @ 1.8Kg...

• Like 6

Sounds good... But my father for whom I'm looking the laptop for would not be comfortable on 12 inch...

Thanks for post

^^^

He's getting ACER LAPTOP with 4gb ram, i3, 15.6", 1gb graphic card, 500gb HD and many freebies along it....at the price of 20k!!!!

I'm in pune... Will check showrooms here

Any good deals on car mobile charger?? should have option to charge nokia and other USB compatible devices..

Sounds good... But my father for whom I'm looking the laptop for would not be comfortable on 12 inch...<br /><br />Thanks for post<br /><br />Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br /><br />
<b>shreesh, on 02 November 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:</b><br />^^^<br /><br />last week my friend visited lemmington road for looking a laptop....<br /><br />He's getting ACER LAPTOP with 4gb ram, i3, 15.6", 1gb graphic card, 500gb HD and many freebies along it....at the price of 20k!!!!<br />Cant believe :surprise:
<br />I'm in pune... Will check showrooms here<br /><br />Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

So there are many showrooms on tilak road !!!!explore over there ....

Or contact Hitesh H if possible he may help u!!!!

some happiness to come !!!!

Friends- Pls let me know the best deals for-

1) wireless keyboard/mouse for games

2) photon extended battery/case

With the price of LPG going through the roof, I have finally decided to go for an induction stove. I am sure other members too would have done so or at least contemplating to buy one. Basically wanted advice on which would be the most suitable induction stove to buy almost as a replacement for the gas stove. Any one with experience, data etc may please help me since am confused with the range of products available in the market.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rahul

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

recently bought a khaitan induction cooktop.

Costed 3000 bucks, no accessories were given free..

3 years warranty.

Average electricity consumption is 6units per day in my family including the consumtion from other appliances. (total 6 family members.)

feel free to ask anything else that you want to know.

• Like 1

^^^

Thanks for the reply. What I was looking for is mainly the difference between the various models available today in the market. Most of the products are from reputed manufacturers like Bajaj, Inalsa, Khaitan, Philips etc, so reliability would not be an issue. Why is there such a price difference and what exactly should I look into while going for an induction cooker. I would place my budget at 2K-3K (max). Is there anything special that I should specifically pay attention to (features like presets, power rating, glass tops etc)

Regards

Rahul

Morphy richards is also good option with 2 years guaranty

^^^

i cant believe

can you pls give me that model number...?

Morphy richards is also good option with 2 years guaranty

Yep.. i too bought a Morphy Richards induction sometime back for Rs. 4800 with 2500 worth of utensils bundled & a 2yr Guarantee.

(Guarantee is different from warranty & a rarity nowadays)

Pricing too was neat.. considering the offer in entirety..

Just that its quite a deviation for ppl having to a fixed Hob & Chimney..

(Tip: We keep this on the side & use for non-fried cooking, boiling etc. Basically, food which doesn't require an electric chimney to succk oil/stench)

My advise is, Diwali offer mein loot lena..