Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

I brought spic Mi-410 , its really sexy

can someone please suggest any applicable coupon code for homeshop18 ?

Use Coupon code GCUA9C5U5UD28NE5M on checkout for Rs 500 Off on all mobiles at Homeshop 18. Heard that it may work on all other items above Rs 500 too but haven't tried that myself.

not working on all values

Repeat post but urgently need EBay.com discount coupon, even 5% would be helpful. Tried the ebay.in coupons Rajan bhai had posted but they are not working. Bought from ebay.com using ebay.in user ID. Please help.

Please post a detailed review soon.

p.s. I'm using Mi300 for last 9 months and very satisfied with its performance.

@Rajanji - That code seems to work only if value is more than 5000.

Edited by commonman

do post its detailed review and enjoy your new handset.

how much did u paid for this handset btw?

@hiteshkkk

your badluck..

just 2 days and now micromax 310g is for 1699 from letsbuy

No bad luck as such as it was not for my own use but my friend. Intact 80% of my online purchase are samaj sewa.

Have already ordered Alcatel at 1394/- . Will see if it works with bsnl west zone n post here.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Had received Alcatel data card long back but forgot to post here that it does not work with BSNL west zone sim. Apart from that, card is good. There is no calling facility. Only SMS is possible.

Anyone has workaround for BSNL???

Apart from that, purchased Canon Lasershot LBP2900B from Letsbuy @ 5266/- after RCOMLB1 on 21st morning & got the same on 22nd evening. It was VERY neatly packed & I surely got a very good deal as it wholesales at around 5750/- here in Jalgaon.

I feel this is a decent budget laser printer & best part is HP's 15A cartridge is compatible with this printer.

do post its detailed review and enjoy your new handset.

how much did u paid for this handset btw?

I Paid 13500/- for the Spice Mi-410. Online Price is only Rs. 13300/- I paid Rs.200/- more becasue I need to see, use and then buy it. So I brought it from Hotspot, Sion Mumbai.

Till Now Iam happy with my first Android phone. Its fast and great phone. I will post a detailed review once I get my Micro Sd card in Hard. I m just waiting for that from flipkart.com will get in a day or two. (16GB Class 10 from Flipkart)

Repeat post but urgently need EBay.com discount coupon, even 5% would be helpful. Tried the ebay.in coupons Rajan bhai had posted but they are not working. Bought from ebay.com using ebay.in user ID. Please help.

This is for GEB, please see if it works.

post-24797-0-02288700-1308817641_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks Tarun already had GEB voucher but they do not work on ebay.com purchases. Paid full price. Thanks anyway for sharing.

any basic wifi routers links .. to use for wi5/zylog Broadband/beam telecom .. need to buy 2 routers ...

Bought this for an employees sister marriage - Combo of Toshiba 32 Inches LCD TV- 32AV800 + Timex Watch Pair (Men+Women)-WR34 Rs. 18,695/=

http://www.tradus.in...r-menwomen-wr34

Received the LCD tv within 24 hours of making the payment by aramex courier... wow; piece was sealed pack with attached Timex watch set; The Timex watch set was also of very good quality in leather packing with mrp printed Rs. 3450/-; mrp on tv was 23,450/=, month of import Mar 2011; so in 18.7K, I find this deal quite wonderful; TV quality is quite good too (just checked and repacked).

Edited by dkaile

@rajan bhai: Would have surely gone for it if there was a CDMA version of it at that price!

Bought this for an employees sister marriage - Combo of Toshiba 32 Inches LCD TV- 32AV800 + Timex Watch Pair (Men+Women)-WR3418,695/=

http://www.tradus.in...r-menwomen-wr34

Received the LCD tv within 24 hours of making the payment by aramex courier... wow; piece was sealed pack with attached Timex watch set; The Timex watch set was also of very good quality in leather packing with mrp printed3450/-; mrp on tv was 23,450/=, month of import Mar 2011; so in 18.7K, I find this deal quite wonderful; TV quality is quite good too (just checked and repacked).

Use coupon code ESPEC31 to get 1000 off final price 18395-1000=17395

Source:Source for Coupon Code

^

did not work; I tried this and 2-3 more

Samsung Galaxy Pop Android At An Eye Popping Price Rs 4,734 Sorprendido.gifSorprendido.gifSorprendido.gif (Apply Code rcomlb1 to get this price) http://www.letsbuy.c...p-s5570-p-18536

Rajan Bhai, I just ordered one handset. :)

Although I believe that the price mentioned by Letsbuy (Rs.5570/-) seems to be incorrect. As the actual price of the same handset in Grey / Black colour is more then 8000/-.

There are very high chances of incorrect pricing as the Model Number of the handset and the price of the handset seems to be the same i.e. 5570. This could be due to some copy / paste error.

Lets see what they do tomorrow. Hope this deal doesn't get cancelled as they did the same with Ipod Nano which they offered at 91% discount on actual price. And the next day they cancelled all the orders and mentioned the reason as INCORRECT PRICING. :(

Anyways, lets hope for the best. At this price this handset too will be SOLD OUT soon. :)

yes i too agree with kamal bhai

Verbatim microSD card @ Rs 99

Link

Samsung Galaxy Pop Android At An Eye Popping Price Rs 4,734 Sorprendido.gifSorprendido.gifSorprendido.gif (Apply Code rcomlb1 to get this price) http://www.letsbuy.c...p-s5570-p-18536

Rajan Bhai, I just ordered one handset. :)

Although I believe that the price mentioned by Letsbuy (Rs.5570/-) seems to be incorrect. As the actual price of the same handset in Grey / Black colour is more then 8000/-.

There are very high chances of incorrect pricing as the Model Number of the handset and the price of the handset seems to be the same i.e. 5570. This could be due to some copy / paste error.

Lets see what they do tomorrow. Hope this deal doesn't get cancelled as they did the same with Ipod Nano which they offered at 91% discount on actual price. And the next day they cancelled all the orders and mentioned the reason as INCORRECT PRICING. :(

Anyways, lets hope for the best. At this price this handset too will be SOLD OUT soon. :)

Price Updated to Rs 8249.00 called CC they telling they wont shipped any order...as the price was very less not updated correctly,

Just received the mail from Letsbuy. They cancelled the order of Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 (Chic White) on the basis of INCORRECT PRICING. :(

Just received the mail from Letsbuy. They cancelled the order of Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 (Chic White) on the basis of INCORRECT PRICING. :(

Me also got Mail and Sms About Cancellation of Order

previous.gif Thats really pathetic. Letsbuy and its group companies are still far from professional. I was very close to placing an order myself, but just didn't get a terrific feeling about it, so decided to wait and watch. Wasted time in checking reviews. One wonders if they do this deliberately to gain publicity and get interest free cash to use. mad.gif

^^

Isn't that too rude a comment on a human error.. It is possible and happens with the best of the companies.

Letsbuy has provided me good service more than a couple of times. They might not be highly professional but they surely are selling at the cheapest prices online!

I think it is fair if they have cancelled the transaction.

• Like 2