Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Dual Sim Motorola Milestone XT 800

Battery lasting for one day in your Android phone??? It is actually an achievement worth proclaiming wrt android phones and NOT a thing to complain, imho... So enjoy...

It depends on usage.His usage should be less so he is getting one day battery backup. And also battery is lithium polymer which is more efficient than lithium ion of same mah capacity

how u have rooted

whether witth out rooting is it possible to move application to class 6 sd card

Impossible without rooting...

Sent from my iPhone like looking (for Sheeps) Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i remember trying my best to make partitions in class 4 16gb card but i could never succeed. I even posted that in this thread.

Your class 6 card holds the key.

Actually sandisk class 4 should work faster on random read/write than other brand's higher class cards. Try once again to partition your card, if unsuccessful, I will help.

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

i remember trying my best to make partitions in class 4 16gb card but i could never succeed. I even posted that in this thread.

Your class 6 card holds the key.

Actually sandisk class 4 should work faster on random read/write than other brand's higher class cards. Try once again to partition your card, if unsuccessful, I will help.

I have a Transcend 16 gb class 4 card.. tried making a 2nd partition but have not been successful hence have not been able to use link2sd app properly..can you help me as to how to go about using the same.

Really short on the space front.

Thanks.

I too have a Transcend 16 gb class 4 card.. tried making a 2nd partition but have not been successful and not able to use link2sd app properly..can you help me as to how to go about using the same.

Thanks

I too have a Transcend 4 gb class 4 card.. tried making a 2nd partition but have not been successful and not able to use link2sd app properly..Could you help me as to how to go about using the same.

Thanks and regards

Babulu

whats the best rate of this set going on these days ...

Rs.9490 on infibeam.com

you can get discount with any discount coupon

Good rate. I checked 9000 with local distributor

Its Rs 8536 at indiatimes.com after applying voucher

still not worth buying. motorola has stooped support for this model and the os is now stuck at 2.1 which has serious shortcomings to it. you should prefer the samsung galaxy ace duos, it has v2.3 on it.

I would not suggest samsung duos ace as an alternative because of slower speed and low resolution. Xt800 is still better. Motorola will not give any upgrade but they will not say no to repair the handset if something goes wrong. That will be true for anything. If developer community takes interest it may get a new os. The phone is excellent, and believe me there is nothing that u cannot do with it, rather you will just love it. At this price point the deal becomes more sweet.

8500. Now how down will it go

I would not suggest samsung duos ace as an alternative because of slower speed and low resolution. Xt800 is still better. Motorola will not give any upgrade but they will not say no to repair the handset if something goes wrong. That will be true for anything. If developer community takes interest it may get a new os. The phone is excellent, and believe me there is nothing that u cannot do with it, rather you will just love it. At this price point the deal becomes more sweet.

I've been using the XT800 for 6 months now and have a really hard time with it - it took a long time to get my MS Exchange mails working on it since 2.1 does not support Exchange. Even after a lot of searching and discussing with the developers, I found that the community is not really inetrested in this model since it is obsolete. The only developers whoa re still working on it are chinese and that doesn't really help since thier forums and sites are all in chinese (even google translation doesnt really help much).

The phone has a locked bootloader due to which rooting and custom OS flashing are a real pain - recovery files are not available, so you cannot flash a cyanogen or MUIU rom! the samsung is easier to root and overclock, so you'll get more bang for your buck is you go for that and actually need less time tweaking the phone to your needs.

Btw, the XT800 is available for as less Rs.5500, look around a bit ;-)

Any link got 5500. I am interested in this

Yesterday I bought MTag 3.1

Had I known about XT800 for Rs.5500. I would have bought this instead.

there is a reason why some sellers are giving it away for 5500 - coz a lot of people who buy it complain about it and often bring it back to the shop.

i used it for a year, except for the internal storage issue , the phone has been awesome to say the least. overclocking was simple and so was rooting, all details r in this thread. agree 2.1 is obsolete and you wont get an update, but if you are able to make partions in the sd card, that issue can also be solved.

there is a reason why some sellers are giving it away for 5500 - coz a lot of people who buy it complain about it and often bring it back to the shop.

What type of problem ?

Could not find link for 5500. Used only coming in this.

Sent from my iPhone

I've been using the XT800 for 6 months now and have a really hard time with it - it took a long time to get my MS Exchange mails working on it since 2.1 does not support Exchange. Even after a lot of searching and discussing with the developers, I found that the community is not really inetrested in this model since it is obsolete. The only developers whoa re still working on it are chinese and that doesn't really help since thier forums and sites are all in chinese (even google translation doesnt really help much).

The phone has a locked bootloader due to which rooting and custom OS flashing are a real pain - recovery files are not available, so you cannot flash a cyanogen or MUIU rom! the samsung is easier to root and overclock, so you'll get more bang for your buck is you go for that and actually need less time tweaking the phone to your needs.

Btw, the XT800 is available for as less Rs.5500, look around a bit ;-)

Omi where is this set available for Rs.5500.If its available at this rate I am interested.Any links where it is available at this price would be appreciated.

I've been checking all this time, but now I just can't find that site again :-(. As far as I remember, I had seen it on Sulekha.com about 10-15 days ago, but now the price has gone up again. The lowest that I see now is on Infibeam Rs.9489.

I'm still looking, so if I find it again, I'll post it here.

I guess this very low price are just publicity gimmicks. They give one and then show not in stock. After all game of mobiles is 2-7 %. If u getting at discounts 25-40% them there is something wrong

Sent from my iPhone