Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Guru Gopal

Share / Request Reliance JIO Invites

Not to forget that aag(flame) animation startup. If we keep using it for hotspot 24x7 we will see real flame from the phone soon. 😂

• Like 1

Good News, all bloatware can be removed from Wind 4.  It can be rooted and and works with some cynogenmod restrictions.  All applications are working.  Su works from Command.  Our member Sunil Kirar achieved this.  PM him for details. 

Edited by Guru Gopal
  • Like 3

Good News, all bloatware can be removed from Wind 4.  It can be rooted and and works with some cynogenmod restrictions.  All applications are working.  Su works from Command.  Our member Sunil Kirar achieved this.  PM him for details. 

Cool.. yet another reason to go for that phone..

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

But will all Jio Sim & services still work fine after rooting & ROM change in Wind 4? Asking coz for the 3 month free period, Jio is locked onto the LYF phone.

How are they locking jio sim to work only with lyf phones?. By imei number??

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

i had registered in their site and got 2 invites to buy their LYF phones

anyone who wants that invite can pm me with their mail id, i will forward that email. 

contents of that email - \

Dear Nitin K , 

Thank you for registering interest on Jio.com 

As a special gesture, we invite you for the Jio Preview Offer to experience life on the digital super highway. With this invitation, you get complimentary, unlimited access to Digital Life for 90 days on purchase of a new LYF SMARTPHONE+. 

LYF SMARTPHONE+ is brought to you by Reliance Retail. Experience the Jio Preview Offer while the Jio network is getting tested on LYF SMARTPHONE+.

For the first time ever, a state of the art all-IP TRUE 4G network is being rolled out on such a scale leveraging Voice Over LTE technology, with the promise of delivering superior Digital Life experience to Indian consumers. 

We would like to hear about your testing experience with the Jio Preview Offer. Write to us oncare@jio.com

Your Exclusive Offer Code

Valid Upto 21/6/2016

FIND A STORE

Buy a LYF SMARTPHONE+

LYF "True 4G" SMARTPHONE+ comes with an extended 2 Year Warranty, 
as compared to other brands.
  • Like 1

Just received the same mail from Jio sometime back with the offer. With rcdma hitting the final nail in the coffin asking to upgrade to 4G sim. I am pretty confused if investing in a lyf mobile would be worthy at least for a year or year and half as I don't intend to buy another phone after this purchase

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even I got the same post registering to jio website

Sent from my CP8298_I00 using Tapatalk 2

11 hours ago, nitink said:

anyone who wants that invite can pm me with their mail id, i will forward that email.

The initial invites (not from jio site) were tied to the email and name, you had to use the same email and id proof with same name to get the sim. 

Edited by MVP

Is Jiojoin available for iOS ?

Sent using Tapatalk

I registered twice for invite on jio site, but didn't receive it yet.

I registered once and got the invite check your spam box maybe it's there

20 minutes ago, srk006 said:

I did once and already received it. But still not sure to invest on LYF. 

Jio Join not needed for iPhone. It has native support for VoLTE.  JioJion app is only for the phones that is not supporting the VoLTE but supporting the LTE. You can use it for forwarding your dongle number though. 

18 hours ago, praveenwarrier said:

Is Jiojoin available for iOS ?

Sent using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did once and already received it. But still not sure to invest on LYF. 

Same problem here have an invite but very confused about investing on lyf mobile

1 hour ago, balac_m said:

Jio Join not needed for iPhone. It has native support for VoLTE.  JioJion app is only for the phones that is not supporting the VoLTE but supporting the LTE. You can use it for forwarding your dongle number though. 

iPhone5S supports LTE and NOT VoLTE... So support of Jio join for iOS will be nice...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KanagaDeepan said:

iPhone5S supports LTE and NOT VoLTE... So support of Jio join for iOS will be nice...

I think iphone 5s supports volte and it should work with rel jio ios 9.2 and above

• Like 1

I've got a Samsung galaxy s5 sm-g900h. I understand it doesn't support 40 band. But does it support volte? I'm using it with jio sim but volte doesnt seem to work. Pls help

I've got a Samsung galaxy s5 sm-g900h. I understand it doesn't support 40 band. But does it support volte? I'm using it with jio sim but volte doesnt seem to work. Pls help

It probably will not work because jio sim is locked with lyf mobiles.

Sent from my Lenovo X2-AP using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, gpkumaran said:

Download jio join with play store volt will start working

There's is anyway 3 months sim use in another phones

23 hours ago, Deepak Shankar said:

Same problem here have an invite but very confused about investing on lyf mobile

A source tells me that in 3-4 weeks Jio SIM might be open to all. Because many didn't buy lyf inspite of 3 months of unlimited data. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inception said:

A source tells me that in 3-4 weeks Jio SIM might be open to all. Because many didn't buy lyf inspite of 3 months of unlimited data. 

So there is NO life in LYF phones????

So there is NO life in LYF phones????

Lfy wind 4 is lovable tbh. 4000 mah and cyanogen makes it lovable and I think 210 msm8909 consume less Battery soon I will make a thread, still testing. Just a demo. If any advance users are interested pm me. Need a custom kernel flashing

26b983ded3714fc44bb3b0450f9aa6da.jpg

Sent from my LS-5014 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

And these Lyf handsets should be sold at 80%discount.

• Like 1