Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Beetle

Great Voip Deals for ISD calls !

Please go thru this site

www.sunrocket.com/

*  Unlimited calling – U.S. and Canada
    * Free international minutes ($3.00 allowance every month)
    * Free extra phone number - Local or AnyWhere Number℠
    * Over 10 enhanced calling features
    * Two free Directory Assistance calls each month
    * All the necessary equipment to get started
    * No charge to activate - includes free shipping
    * No hidden fees
    * Taxes included in the Bottom-Line price℠
    * No cancellation fees
    * 31 day risk-free guarantee

Plus for some promo codes, you can get a free ATA cordless phones VOIP device.. heck, they are giving out TWO!!

https://www.sunrocket.com/sign_up/promo_cod...source=national

200$s is like 10000Rs/per year, my cell phone bill used to be twice that amount :D Why doesny TRAI liberalise VOIP in India?

VOIP calls in USA & Canada are free anyways. Vonage is the best service provider for this. And it costs around $25/month for this unlimited free service (within USA & Canada).

Problem with India providing VOIP typical protectionism that claims to "support the common man" but Fi_i[ks us all in the process.

Also the current practical problem is bandwidth. You need internet connectivity (read real broadband) to be able to avail real voip services. Where do you have it here?

Also the current practical problem is bandwidth. You need internet connectivity (read real broadband) to be able to avail real voip services. Where do you have it here?

i dont think so as i have been using one of the service 4 quite sometime here in delhi and dont feel any loss of quality on my 100Kbps connection speed :D:lol:

if u think its great checkout voipbuster.com and u'll feel blown out, totally free calls to us uk canada...........................

for deposit of just 1euro and quite reliable call quality too. check it out guys.

Seems like voipbuster.com is not even a week old! It is promising, but this seems to be an intro offer.. May not last :D May not be stable.!

BSNL on its web site calls its Webphone VOIP.. but no incoming SIP number.. :lol: What are the VOIP solutions available in India, Net2phone is marketing in India from what I hear

http://www.myvoipcentre.com/content/blogcategory/104/107/

http://www.voipproviderslist.com/country/v...roviders-india/

Edited by Beetle

Have u guys tried yahoo messenger 7 (beta) with inbuilt voip.

I used it y chating with my friend in australia, its really cool.

Edited by munnamobile

Skype is the best software for voice chat using PC... It has unmatched clarity...

I have been using it regularly for the last one year with my friends in US!!

Have u guys tried yahoo messenger 7 (beta) with inbuilt voip.

I used it y chating with my friend in australia, its really cool.

32826[/snapback]

Yes, beta 7's VOIP facility is really great that it beats everything else in terms of voice quality !

fi friends,

i have been using this software from WWW.VOIPBUSTER.COM and decided to share with u guys also as it lets free calls to many countries which are as follows:

Austria

Denmark

Finland

Germany

Greece

Ireland

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Portugal

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

United Kingdom

United States

free calls are generally for landline but for some countries even calls to mobile are free.

the call quality which i am getting is not better but atleast equal to what we get on our landline phones.

The only catch is we have to deposit 5 euros in the account. i have been using this software for over a month now and have made huge savings, i'm attaching my list of calls made. if u r worried about credit card security then u can pay thru paypal.

just try it this one rocks

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

been using it for a month now .... the thing is damn good ... I love the add number thingy, where the numbers are added on to their server online.

u can make unlimited one minute calls for free ... which I used to do ... but hey 5 euros is not too costly ... and the service is amazing

Cheers

Ashok

i dont think so as i have been using one of the service 4 quite sometime here in delhi and dont feel any loss of quality on my 100Kbps connection speed :) :'(

32767[/snapback]

have been using voip for a year now to call to singapore!!

1) the most economic and best one would be dialpad

2) i have also used anyuserindia for a couple of months in between same service like dialpad but a lil expencive spprox 35 paise / min when i last checked

i have been using it on dial-up connection and if you are not using the net connection at the same time you should get a satisfactory results

Bleh, i have a very slow connection. It's supposed to be a 64Kbps but I get only 40-50Kbps. So no VOIP for me. Also, trai is such a b*tch that they wont open up the bandwidth to the common people. VoIP will greatly hurt telcos in India if TRAI opens it up!

Edited by linuxguy

Bleh, i have a very slow connection. It's supposed to be a 64Kbps but I get only 40-50Kbps. So no VOIP for me. Also, trai is such a b*tch that they wont open up the bandwidth to the common people. VoIP will greatly hurt telcos in India if TRAI opens it up!

43408[/snapback]

dude im on dialup ask me whats a slow connection ^_^

Hi Guys

recently. one of my closest relative has shifted to uk.

currently they have only cell phone.

if i use rim or any other service, it costs me Rs 12 to 14 + Service Tax.

Calling on landlines is cheaper, but calling on cells costs a bomb.

i've currently subscribed in www.dialpad.com. i get 15$ talk time where UK Mobiles costs me 14.4 cents + 4$ monthly subscription fee.

i need you guys to share any cheaper services which you use to call UK Mobiles.

Thanks.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

y do u want to call on uk mobile they are vvvvv expensive

to normal phones the rates are pretty cheap, some of them even cheper than local calls

United Kingdom 1.69 INR

United Kingdom, London 1.26 INR

United Kingdom, Mobile 10.42 INR --> expensive

--------------------------------------------------------

another good option avaliable for u is http://www.anyuserindia.com

uk = 0.89 ps / min

uk mobile = 9.49 / min --> pretty expensive

good when compared with dialup ! the same service basically! voice clarity is good!

all depends on what kind of connection u have. i had dialup and now 256k, i know the real diffrence.

---------------------------------------------------------

third option is from our very own reliance

i suppose it on 500 and 1000 RS WCC (world calling card)

4.99 / min --- > just conform it dont remember ! look in this forum its there somewhere :)

--------------------------------

fourth there are many options

skype --> try it give me the review :lol:

tataindicom

phone wala

sify

many many many many more

--------------------------------------------------

ps i can garantee u the voice clarity as good as phone on 256 k on dialpad or anyuserindia.used both of them to call singapore almost everyday since past 1 year.

if u still wanna call to uk mobiles then i dont think there is any chepear plan than premium discount plan of dialpad and yup the charges are not monthly they are with the 15$ recharge until they last ! but conform it

Edited by abhay

skype is very gud its very cheap and sound quality rocks i amd using it since last 3 months.

Best choice use http://www.voipbuster.com AMAZING CLARITY, and paid goes to about 650 rupees.... for unlimited calling

Cheers

Ashok

About 60 kbps should be fine for VOIP. Actually it depends upon the servie you are using, because it is upto to them to decide the bitrate for the conversation, ie: the quality of sound which they send over the network. Higher the quality more is the bandwidth requirement. I can quite easily chat on most of the services with ny 256 kbps conection.

well i had not reffered to the site and list of locations ... use it to call my friends in US.

Peace

About 60 kbps should be fine for VOIP. Actually it depends upon the servie you are using, because it is upto to them to decide the bitrate for the conversation, ie: the quality of sound which they send over the network. Higher the quality more is the bandwidth requirement. I can quite easily chat on most of the services with ny 256 kbps conection.

I am sorry but 60Kbps is totally insufficient for VoIP. I have a 64Kbps connection and the sound was terrible. Nobody could hear what I was saying and neither could I hear what others were saying... Minimum 128Kbps is required for VoIP

I am sorry but 60Kbps is totally insufficient for VoIP. I have a 64Kbps connection and the sound was terrible. Nobody could hear what I was saying and neither could I hear what others were saying... Minimum 128Kbps is required for VoIP

46075[/snapback]

nah 56k is also good but not recommended 256k is the GSPEED :)

first 8 -9 months i was on dial up and using voip - > ok quality