Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

five posts later... shumi still asking same question .

Maybe u are upset that Alonso won in spain.

Well I didnot get the answer earlier and hence I asked the same question again.I want to know what is the source of information provided by the King because it very important.Regarding Alonso winning in Spain,yes I am disappointed but I am certain that Schumi will fight back. ;)

hey guys...i dont think source is inmportant for u more than a handset....what i said above is true....and ril wont b closin down the production of 6255 because the handset is in the premium segment boasting with features such as mp3 plyr, vga cam, bt, ird, mmc etc..what do u say?

and when ril is managing to sell 6255 in good numbers, then y shud it b shut in production.???huh???

hey guys...i dont think source is inmportant for u more than a handset....what i said above is true....and ril wont b closin down the production of 6255 because the handset is in the premium segment boasting with features such as mp3 plyr, vga cam, bt, ird, mmc etc..what do u say?

and when ril is managing to sell 6255 in good numbers, then y shud it b shut in production.???huh???

Well I guess from whom did you get the information is surely important.For eg If a Top Post executive in Reliance tells me that Nokia 6265 will launch on X Date and a local webworld executive tells me that the Nokia 6265 will launch on Y Date then surely I will believe the Superior executive more than the later.Anyways this was just an Eg. so please dont start a discussion on this.Regarding Reliance not closing down the Nokia 6255 because of its features then let me tell you that Nokia 6265 is far better in features and looks and its expected to be priced at about Rs 15 K which is just Rs 2 K more than Nokia 6255 so definately the sales of the Nokia 6255 will come down drastically after the launch of Nokia 6265 handset.Reliance is selling the Nokia 6255 in good numbers now because there is no better handset in Reliance hence customers are buying it but after the Nokia 6265 is launched then I dont think anyone will even look at the Nokia 6255.I guess then the Nokia 6255 Used handsets will be available for sale in the markets between Rs 5 K-7K.Anyways all this is just speculation and guess so just lets wait and watch. ;)

Yaar Schumi.......

Aam kha na guthlio ke daam mat puch bhai

If u dont trust.....Tomorrow the stock will be reaching the Nokia distributors and to reach the same at priority dealers in sufficient qty. will take 2-3 days more...

Hope this confirmation satisfies u dude

Yaar Schumi.......

Aam kha na guthlio ke daam mat puch bhai

If u dont trust.....Tomorrow the stock will be reaching the Nokia distributors and to reach the same at priority dealers in sufficient qty. will take 2-3 days more...

Hope this confirmation satisfies u dude

Well I will be satisfied only after I get the handset in my hands.But try to understand its difficult now to trust any dates because If you see the forum there have been so many expected dates which have all come incorrect.I am not saying that your information is wrong but just wanted to know the source.Anways lets wait and watch for the next 4-5 days.If you get any further news please let ur know.Thanks. :confuse:

Hmmm there defiantly is some movement happening.. Latest info from web world is that it should be avail by this month for sure... maybe sometimes this week itself..

Hmmm there defiantly is some movement happening.. Latest info from web world is that it should be avail by this month for sure... maybe sometimes this week itself..

100 people ---------100 dates

Each one of us has got some unique information .. none of ours information matches.. :(:angry:

Well its confirm that 6265 and 2115 is gonna officially launch any moment. stock flooding in.

Well its confirm that 6265 and 2115 is gonna officially launch any moment. stock flooding in.

There is no handset as Nokia 2115. :( You might have made a mistake in typing. :angry:

He is very much right 6265 may be in the market at any movement.May be in a weeks time :(

He is very much right 6265 may be in the market at any movement.May be in a weeks time :)

Any idea about the price of the handset..

has any one seen this handset till now. anywhere outsite also with any other cdma provides(not only reliance)

heyyyyy,

reliance CC said for nokia 6265 & caller tunes

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding Nokia 6265 and caller tunes, we regret to inform you that currently this handset make and this facility is not available. However, we would like to inform that on the launch of this handset and caller tune service, we will provide you the detail information through our relevant media channels.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

Those nerds dont know a thing.

Anyways I think this phone more or less looks like 6270 only. I ve seen that It looks real cool!

heyyyyy,

reliance CC said for nokia 6265 & caller tunes

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Reliance Customer Care.

With reference to your mail regarding Nokia 6265 and caller tunes, we regret to inform you that currently this handset make and this facility is not available. However, we would like to inform that on the launch of this handset and caller tune service, we will provide you the detail information through our relevant media channels.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

:'( This is Bad News for all of us waiting for the Nokia 6265 handset that Reliance still not aware of this handset. :) Anyways lets hope and wait that this handset will soon be available with Reliance.As per the King the handset should be available soon so hopefully it is launched soon. :rolleyes:

has any one seen this handset till now. anywhere outsite also with any other cdma provides(not only reliance)

Check out 6265 features & specs here: Nokia 6265

Thank you for the link. The features seems to be very good.

Its very much similar to nokia 6270 (gsm)

Hi the above link gives good information, any idea about the price of the handset with nokia. The handset is listed in the arelady released modes(running models list) on the nokia website, so the price of might have been also fixed.

The Nokia 6265 handset is listed under the Complete Collection on the Nokia India website since Feb,2006 but till today no one is aware about the launch of this handset and not even about the price.Even when you call the Nokia careline their response is that the Nokia 6265 handset is still not launched so we are not aware about the price of this handset.But my guess is that it should be around Rs 15 K-17K. :help:

Sorry dude....further delayed due to some unavoidable circumstances...but will b out vvv soon for sure...

Sorry dude....further delayed due to some unavoidable circumstances...but will b out vvv soon for sure...

:help: Oh No :quest: But do you have any information by how many days is it delayed :quest: Or till when is it expected to be available in the market :quest: Please try to get the information as we all are waiting for this handset eagerly since a long time :(

SCHUMI its 2125 not 2115.

The Nokia 6265 handset is listed under the Complete Collection on the Nokia India website since Feb,2006 but till today no one is aware about the launch of this handset and not even about the price.Even when you call the Nokia careline their response is that the Nokia 6265 handset is still not launched so we are not aware about the price of this handset.But my guess is that it should be around Rs 15 K-17K. :angry:

I got similar information from internet - other fourms. Though it is listed on the website of nokia. it is not available till now. And if you visit the US site of nokia, there a model 6265i is not yet released.