Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

:grin: light at the end of tunnel or new lie from the so called sources :grin: ,I pray to god that this time its done, nahi to ab ki bar dil karta hai ki apna thaka cdma handset de maroo.
I am just back from the Nokia gallery and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset mostly will be launched by the third week of June, with expected price of around Rs 14k through Reliance... Hope this news is true... and worth the wait...

I had recently sent a mail to customer care reliance infocom but its a pity that there is no response of any kind from them.I dont know how reliance is known as world class in my view its third class and the attitude of customer care executives are also same. kya kare jab bhai bhai apas me lad liye to vahi attitude niche tak jayega.

I am just back from the Nokia gallery and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset mostly will be launched by the third week of June, with expected price of around Rs 14k through Reliance... Hope this news is true... and worth the wait...

This must be true. Becoz even i received same feedback with Nokia concept store, Bangalore.

have they released the handset there? who gave you the info? is it authentic.

have they released the handset there? who gave you the info? is it authentic.

handset not yet released, but they have us the most probable date of launch.

Information should be authentic as the Nokia concept store is owned, operated and maintained by NOKIA itself.

I hope the Nokia 6265 handset is launched in June only and not postponed until July-Aug. :( These Nokia dealers also donot have confirmed News so its difficult to trust them completely :D but we can only hope it is true.And it will be great if it is priced under Rs 15k. :blink:

I had visited the Nokia gallery yesterday and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset mostly will be launched in June only with expected price between Rs 15k-18k.I hope its true. :) I saw the Nokia 6270 and Nokia 6280 which are similar to the Nokia 6265 handset,and its really a cool handset.

Maine bola tha na bhai...tu car chala..mein tuje updae karta rahunga :grin:

I had visited the Nokia gallery yesterday and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset mostly will be launched in June only with expected price between Rs 15k-18k.I hope its true. :) I saw the Nokia 6270 and Nokia 6280 which are similar to the Nokia 6265 handset,and its really a cool handset.

Maine bola tha na bhai...tu car chala..mein tuje updae karta rahunga :grin:

Well,all your updates have been incorrect till now. :grin:

Hi,

I got in touch with a distributor for nokia at their DAKC office and he told me that they have only heard that it is coming and will take about 3 months more as some features are being tested at reliance. This chap is the main distributor for nokia. So i guess we will have to wait for some more time.

:)

mods please clsoe this thread!

ooooooooooooo godddddddddddddddd

again waiting ...............................?????????????

better try for smoe other set ....

am stoppppppping the wait for this fone

Ok guys so many ppl have tried a lot of date guesses.What if i tell u the right date if the launch of this phone.See guys my friedn in distributor for vidarbha district.I am his best friend.The phone is being launched on 5th of June 2006.Thats the confirmed date,Lets see what happens.i am going to get the first phone from nagpur.Bcoz i stay in mumbai so that phone will be couriered to me from nagpur.However my frnd has told me that its 5th june.We are very close buddies.Anyways i want that phone i am not bothered when it gets launched,But what date i have given seems to be the correct one bcoz previously he said no dates were given to them by nokia.Now a specific date has been given.

Well today is 5th June,2006 so any information about the launch of the Nokia 6265 handset :P

Ok guys so many ppl have tried a lot of date guesses.What if i tell u the right date if the launch of this phone.See guys my friedn in distributor for vidarbha district.I am his best friend.The phone is being launched on 5th of June 2006.Thats the confirmed date,Lets see what happens.i am going to get the first phone from nagpur.Bcoz i stay in mumbai so that phone will be couriered to me from nagpur.However my frnd has told me that its 5th june.We are very close buddies.Anyways i want that phone i am not bothered when it gets launched,But what date i have given seems to be the correct one bcoz previously he said no dates were given to them by nokia.Now a specific date has been given.

Well today is 5th June,2006 so any information about the launch of the Nokia 6265 handset :(

:P :'( :quest::ph34r::unsure: forget it I was very confident of that date I also failed.

May be this thread name must be changed to Nokia 6265 Cdma Not Coming Soon :cry:

May be this thread name must be changed to Nokia 6265 Cdma Not Coming Soon :cry:

lol.... or may be it can 6265 Eek Soch thi... Eek Sapna Tha......

Jab mal hi nahi hai to thread open kyo. I suggest everyone to quit this 6265 topic no use discussing on a mirage. No one is probably capable of carrying the news to top management of reliance of the urge of a good higher end handset.Many who had bought CDMA handset during the monsoon offer and later want to change the handset but due to stubborness of reliance are not able to.Ab to GSM ki sim lelo aur dhire dhire isse bahar niklo.

Jab mal hi nahi hai to thread open kyo. I suggest everyone to quit this 6265 topic no use discussing on a mirage. No one is probably capable of carrying the news to top management of reliance of the urge of a good higher end handset.Many who had bought CDMA handset during the monsoon offer and later want to change the handset but due to stubborness of reliance are not able to.Ab to GSM ki sim lelo aur dhire dhire isse bahar niklo.

When the phone is made... it would arrive... today or tommorow.... we will have to wait for the best...

tab tak purana ho jayega, any way, does any one knows that RUIM or RIM works on phone from other country?

hey guys...well i shud remind u once again that 6265 is not coming well before september..well..if u dont wanna wait for 6265..then there for samsung lovers..there is a good news..look at the handset below...coming very soon...2 mp cam...nokia n 90 style...cool memory, supports mp3 and video playback, 4x optical zoom and 20x digital zoom, zenon flash.

post-11699-1149591712_thumb.jpg

Edited by indori_demand

indori_demand......

wats the source of info ?

wats the price ?

fevin

@indori...bhai

heyu please dont show us theese good cool handsets as a new thread is started on them and the Reliance Communications Users are not supposed to use theese good handsets as anil ambani has banned them..for his own **** use....

So please please donot start another thread based on this samsung phone whose fate will be like 6265

Samsung and TATA are working good..and RIM and Lg are ****ing each other by providing sub standard handsets

Well Guys and Gals,

Yeh aakashwani hai...

Aaj ke mukhya samachar...

Just had a conversation with Mr.X in Reliance and have been confirmed that 6265 is due to be launched in about 2 weeks +/- 3 days. then got a similar confirmation from Mr.Y in Nokia, who said 12 days +/- 3 days... for the launch of the indemand 6265... I dunno how much to believe... since X and Y both do not know each other... and both sources can be relied upon... cos they know that I am fond of gizmos...

ssssamachar sssamaapt hue....

nay idea about the price?