Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Sir ! Any latest news on the launch of the Nokia 6265 cdma handset. Today is 6th April,2006. :unsure:

No Updates or latest news on 6265 So far !........Lets wait n watch

I just want to know when is 6265 cdma going to release in india is it this mont or next month can anybody tell me.

NO one knows ....

I dont know how much of it is true but a DAKC insider has confirmed 6265 being launched on 6th April. But the handsets r still not distributed. And the price is around 15.5K. I hope its true. I am just waiting for it. BTW, can anyone get this confirmed from ur sources? ;)

I dont know how much of it is true but a DAKC insider has confirmed 6265 being launched on 6th April. But the handsets r still not distributed. And the price is around 15.5K. I hope its true. I am just waiting for it. BTW, can anyone get this confirmed from ur sources? B)

6th April has already gone by but No News about this handset from either Reliance or Nokia till now.I dont think it will be for Rs 15.5 K, I think it will be between Rs 18K-21K.The person who gave you the News then why dont you ask him only when will the handset be available for purchase in the market or Webworlds.Please find out and let us all know about it because we all are waiting for this handset since a long time. ;):clap::confuse::)

April 6th, tomorrow, yesterday are more like wishes than credible information.

We can console ourselves by telling that this handset is ready in the showroom but Reliance only is not interested kind of stories.

:(:help: Common Guys just dont sit idol and wait for the launch of the Nokia 6265 cdma handset. Try and find out more information about its launch date or month from your friends who work in Reliance Infocomm.Lets try and get as much information about the launch of this handset as possible.I hope there would be positive replies from all you Guys. :help::help:

i just hope 6265 doent disapoint the eagerly awiating people.

i just hope 6265 doent disapoint the eagerly awiating people.

i m also in search for answer of this question........ :)

I had visited the Reliance Webworld today and they informed me that Nokia 6265 handset would be launched in this month only.But they donot have any information on the price or dates of launch. :) :'(

I hope they launch the phone this month.

Most probably on 1st may its still under testing....

I hope they launch the phone this month.

How did you come to know that the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched on 1,May,2006. :):help:

Its already in INDIA. Its been there in DAKC since many many days /weeks/months....god knows ..

The question is not about NOKIA... they have handset ready... its about Reliance... whenever they think its right time to flood market with the handset they shall launch it. remember question is not always about getting the handset ready fast... its about launching it at right time so it do no affect sales of other models & there is too much inventory

How did you come to know that the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched on 1,May,2006. :D:quest:

Well i got some friends working DAKC...and they keep me updated :):lol:

Guys I walked into a Web world today and guess what I was told..

"This handset is slated to be launched by 1st of May and the price will be only INR 8000-9000 " unbelievable !!!!

Guys I walked into a Web world today and guess what I was told..

"This handset is slated to be launched by 1st of May and the price will be only INR 8000-9000 " unbelievable !!!!

Destiny is it Down payment :P )

I dont believe it... 2 mega pixel camera for 8-9k, what will be the price for 6255 then 5k :clap::unsure::P

by the way it was good joke :clap:

hey guys,

the phone maybe launched in 1st week of may. price is around 18k. got the news from a friend who owns webworld express in pune.

hey guys,

the phone maybe launched in 1st week of may. price is around 18k. got the news from a friend who owns webworld express in pune.

Ye baat kuch hajam hui....but still 18k would be too much what do u all say guys..

Its okay if it is arround 12-15k

12k impossible...& it would be underpriced for a launch.

15-16K maybe...

18k - thats the way ppl NOKIA always launches new phones... then the price drops in 2-3 months. So ppl with budget constraints need not wait long enough. besides u may get reviews abt phone in that time.

Price wont drop just like that in CDMA segment especially for those premium handsets.

Look at Nokia 6255, RIM is still selling this for Rs 12.5 K even after 10 months of launch.

12K will not be the price, as it will compete with the brick N6255. They have to price it higher. And since when Reliance has started to price the handsets reasonably?