Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

NOthing yaar...jk

It started with arpil... then may... now june & someone mentioned july...

So i thought let me UP THE BID... ho gaya AUGUST

Please dont mind... even i m as upset as you guys must be.

Edited by petar

Tomorrow is 1st May,2006 and I dont think the handset will be launched tomorrow because the Webworlds donot have any information about it but I hope its launched tomorrow or even in the 1st Week of May.Its really taking too long and its getting frustrating now. :clap::clap:

Actually I am getting bit irritated by yet another prediction, yet another post demanding the proof of that prediction, and yet another post of desperation. Last atleast 10-20 posts contain nothing except theses points.

Actually I am getting bit irritated by yet another prediction, yet another post demanding the proof of that prediction, and yet another post of desperation. Last atleast 10-20 posts contain nothing except theses points.

What else can we do :clap: Just try to analyise the dates mentioned by the Guys here and provide our suggestions.Now its upto Reliance Infocomm when it launches the handset. :clap:

If only Reliance guys had any official forum... where the employees would answer queries... then it would have been much more easier for all parties concerned.

If only Reliance guys had any official forum... where the employees would answer queries... then it would have been much more easier for all parties concerned.

It could not get better If Reliance gets so kind to its customers but I dont think Mr.Anil Ambani has such ideas in his mind other than making huge profits.If we call *333 for some help,firstly we have to wait for about 3-5 mins and then the Executives say that their system is down and ask us to call after 1-2 hrs.So maybe you are expecting too much.

Guys its 1st May,2006 so any News on the launch of the Nokia 6265 handset. :lol:

I had visited the Reliance Webworld Express and they informed me that Reliance is planning to launch the Nokia 6600 handset.They will convert it from GSM to CDMA.It is expected to launch somewhere in June-July and it will be priced between 10-12 K.But I dont know will Reliance disable the features of the series 60 handset before launch. :) They did not have any information on the Nokia 6265 handset so I guess still there is sometime more for the Nokia 6265 launch.I think maybe in June or July.I dont think it will be lanuched in May.Anyways lets wait and watch. :unsure:

Let me tell you that 6600 luanching is a rumour, 2 months back even i was been told by a guy at RIL web world. These guys dont have the right info.

Dhiraj M.

I had visited the Reliance Webworld Express and they informed me that Reliance is planning to launch the Nokia 6600 handset.They will convert it from GSM to CDMA.It is expected to launch somewhere in June-July and it will be priced between 10-12 K.But I dont know will Reliance disable the features of the series 60 handset before launch. :) They did not have any information on the Nokia 6265 handset so I guess still there is sometime more for the Nokia 6265 launch.I think maybe in June or July.I dont think it will be lanuched in May.Anyways lets wait and watch. :unsure:

6600 for 10-12k????? Shux. U get the GSM one for abt 8500 with bill and warranty.

They are stupid to launch such old models. Don't understand what Anil is thinking. They should allow customers to source their handsets from wherever and WW guys should load the software onto the phones for a reasonable price.

Make money through call charges... not through antique mobile sales.

6600 for 10-12k????? Shux. U get the GSM one for abt 8500 with bill and warranty.

They are stupid to launch such old models. Don't understand what Anil is thinking. They should allow customers to source their handsets from wherever and WW guys should load the software onto the phones for a reasonable price.

Make money through call charges... not through antique mobile sales.

Well If Reliance launches the Nokia 6600 then obviously it will keep its profit and then sell the handset so about Rs 10-12k Is perfect.And this handset has got great demand so it wont be surprising If Reliance launches the handset.Anyways I am not bothered about the Nokia 6600 because I am only waiting for Nokia 6265 handset.So lets wait and watch. :)

Edited by Chirag

Ppl, there is NO 6600 in CDMA. If it was to be launched, it would be a big news all over the world, the first series 60 CDMA phone. A nokia CDMA with series 60 is in the line, but it's very far from production yet. So pls, don't believe fools at RWorld that 6600 is going to be launched. Maybe they are just cashing on the popularity of 6600.

Ppl, there is NO 6600 in CDMA. If it was to be launched, it would be a big news all over the world, the first series 60 CDMA phone. A nokia CDMA with series 60 is in the line, but it's very far from production yet. So pls, don't believe fools at RWorld that 6600 is going to be launched. Maybe they are just cashing on the popularity of 6600.

As I mentioned clearly that the Nokia 6600 is only Expected to be launched in CDMA and I didnot confirm that it will be launched for sure.Because this information I got from the Reliance webworld express.So I donot know how true the information is.But there's no question about the popularity of the Nokia 6600 handset and thats why I mentioned that I wont be surprised If Reliance launches this handset in CDMA Technology.So its better If you write your comments after concentrating on the matter of the article which you have read. :ph34r:

Nokia, so far, has come out with only one prototype of series 60 CDMA phone, and that is a CDMA version of 6630...not the 6600. But, the production of 6630 in CDMA is still far from reality... For 6600 to be launched as CDMA, it might take ages as it will have to be develped exclusively for Reliance Infocomm...and by that time even the 6265 would become obsolete... Amyway, I would always prefer to have a 6630 CDMA over the 6600...

As I mentioned clearly that the Nokia 6600 is only Expected to be launched in CDMA and I didnot confirm that it will be launched for sure.Because this information I got from the Reliance webworld express.So I donot know how true the information is.But there's no question about the popularity of the Nokia 6600 handset and thats why I mentioned that I wont be surprised If Reliance launches this handset in CDMA Technology.So its better If you write your comments after concentrating on the matter of the article which you have read. :(

buddy, i m not targetting anyone. I m just saying, that do not believe such news about 6600 coming to RIM. It's become an urban legand now. It is not in Reliance's hands to launch 6600, because for that matter Nokia first has to develop 6600 for CDMA technology. Reliance is only providor, not manufacturer of any mobile.

In short, no 6600 in RIM ever. Let's wait for some descent handset together :blink:

Guys.. Lets stop expecting high end mobile phones from Reliance now..

Reliance has left good for nothing now.. everything is messed up it seems..

Can there be a signature campaign or a POLL created here../

i m sure majority will vote for better handsets...

we can then send emails to chairmans office. I mean everyperson who votes sends the link to chairmans office. I m sure with so many emails on same topic..they shall have to take a note of it.

Good idea. Admins pl look in to the concept. May help many.

hi guys, m new to this forum, but was reading it all as i am interested in the 6265 too, i just spoke to one of the sales/mrktg guys in reliance who happens to be a friend and she said they expect to launch it this month sometime for sure and also that the price may be around 12k as they dont want it to be too pricy, the only thing is that as long as 6255 is still in stock 6365 may be priced a bit higher! lets hope for the best

hi guys, m new to this forum, but was reading it all as i am interested in the 6265 too, i just spoke to one of the sales/mrktg guys in reliance who happens to be a friend and she said they expect to launch it this month sometime for sure and also that the price may be around 12k as they dont want it to be too pricy, the only thing is that as long as 6255 is still in stock 6365 may be priced a bit higher! lets hope for the best

I hope its launch this month only. But regarding the price I donot think it will for Rs 12 K.Because the Nokia 6255 is priced at Rs 13 K in Mumbai so I expect atleast Rs 15 K for the Nokia 6265 handset.Again this is just my guess so no confirmation on this. :(

its very disgusting that this Anil Ambani make customers to wait for this average phone ....compared to GSM phones

Nokia is launching high end gadgets in a week to week manner .....

Thats the cost one has to pay for cheaper services :he :he

Its really disgusting, as they are not gonna offer it free of cost. People are going to pay them.

Mistery is that still CDMA operators are not offering RUIM enabled handset, which has been successfully tried in CHina by China unicom. And most Nokia handsets are RUIM capable.

Well, RIM is in tie up with leading CDMA provider in USA (My guess is its Verizon) If this tie up happens real soon, u might soon witness a solid change. We might see new handsets, new technology etc.

yaaro.. jub kiya hai intezaar itne saare barso,

Kya farak padta hai ki woh din aaye kal ya parso.

Well there is a saying that "Sabar Ka Phal Hameesha Metha Hota Hai". So I guess we need to rely on this statement and just wait for the Nokia 6265 handset.And I hope the Nokia 6265 lives up to the high expectations of the people. :clap::quest: