Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Hey I don't know but it seems that 6565 is nowhere to be seen or heard off either from Reliance or from Nokia ( Priority dealers ) ... By the lay of things I personally feel that Reliance is not keen to launch this handset in the near future... :angry:

Any handset launch is well preceded by clear indications like stock transfers to dealers, advertisements or even gossip ( read info leaks from webworlds/DAKC ) from Reliance which is totally abscent so far.... :D

We can only curse :'( and pray :help: in our wait for the handset.... in maybe 2..3... 6... months ??? who knows ???

By then I am sure Nokia will come out with some other much better model ( evdo ) and once again we can expect a stale handset from Reliance.....

Please comment.....

I badly want to replace my LG but sadly have to wait .... :angry: or change to a GSM provider....

Confirmed news that 6265 testing is over since quite some time. Should be out by month end or early next month.

They are testing UTStarCom 6700 with windows OS ( Similar to ppc6700 of verizon & sprint in USA). The testing is also about to complete.

It takes atleast 3 months from completion of testing to commercial launch.

It takes atleast 3 months from completion of testing to commercial launch.

Hmm... in our conventional calendar we have an avg of 30 days in a month.... how many in reliance's calendar month...??? :D :'(

I dont know how many days Reliance has in its calendar month. :D But after reading the last 2-3 posts I am really depressed and concerned that will Reliance ever launch the Nokia 6265 or no. :'( But I am just concentrating on the dates mentioned by theKing.I think his dates should be somewhere near to the actual launch date. :angry: But its never sure until it launches eventually.So just hope and pray that the Nokia 6265 handset is launched at the earliest. :angry:

its launched!!!!!!!! reliance CSD says price between 9000-10800!!!!! cant wait to get my hands on it

Just called *333 they said its launced today but m not sure bout it...will go to the outlet and check what they've released...cant trust the ppl at CSD thye r usually too confused to help!!!

ok peolple... sorry :( wrong info just as expected...went to the nearest webworld..its 6155 that has been launched not 6265 :P:clap:

Even I spoke to *333 and they informed that the Nokia 6155 has launched and the price is between Rs 9700-10100 in Mumbai.But they dont have any information on the Nokia 6265 handset as yet.Its really sad to see all other models being launched except the handset(Nokia 6265) for which we are waiting since so long. :clap:

wish there was some way where we could import these handsets n get them to work on reliance network...if we can do that for GSM phones y not for CDMA??!! :clap: any answers?? :P

wish there was some way where we could import these handsets n get them to work on reliance network...if we can do that for GSM phones y not for CDMA??!! :clap: any answers?? :(

Thats not possible because firstly Reliance wont let it happen since Reliance enjoys a huge amount of profit in selling handsets and Secondly even If you get the handset from outside you will need to install the Reliance software in it for which Reliance wont help. :P So thats out of the question.Now just hope after the Nokia 6255 and the Nokia 6155, Reliance should launch the Nokia 6265 handset at the earliest. :(

I just called up Nokia concept store( Nokia own handset showroom, which is present only in Bangalore and Delhi)..they confirmed that this particular handset is going to launch in June last week.

So still we need to wait for 1 more month :clap:

Hey Guys,

When this Nokia 6265 phone is coming into the market, I am eagerly waiting for this phone....

If any one knows about it, Please post me guys...

Thank you guys...!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

When this Nokia 6265 phone is coming into the market, I am eagerly waiting for this phone....

If any one knows about it, Please post me guys...

Thank you guys...!!!!!!!!

Why do you think we have such a long forum to know the launch date of the Nokia 6265 handset ? No one knows confirm when will the Nokia 6265 handset be launched.Everyone has different dates.Till now all dates have been incorrect so its difficult to trust any dates but we can hope its come out true.So just wait and watch. :)

Wait...Wait..And only Wait..Shig..

Reliance really needs 2 do someting for high-end customers..

Ok guys so many ppl have tried a lot of date guesses.What if i tell u the right date if the launch of this phone.See guys my friedn in distributor for vidarbha district.I am his best friend.The phone is being launched on 5th of June 2006.Thats the confirmed date,Lets see what happens.i am going to get the first phone from nagpur.Bcoz i stay in mumbai so that phone will be couriered to me from nagpur.However my frnd has told me that its 5th june.We are very close buddies.Anyways i want that phone i am not bothered when it gets launched,But what date i have given seems to be the correct one bcoz previously he said no dates were given to them by nokia.Now a specific date has been given.

Ok guys so many ppl have tried a lot of date guesses.What if i tell u the right date if the launch of this phone.See guys my friedn in distributor for vidarbha district.I am his best friend.The phone is being launched on 5th of June 2006.Thats the confirmed date,Lets see what happens.i am going to get the first phone from nagpur.Bcoz i stay in mumbai so that phone will be couriered to me from nagpur.However my frnd has told me that its 5th june.We are very close buddies.Anyways i want that phone i am not bothered when it gets launched,But what date i have given seems to be the correct one bcoz previously he said no dates were given to them by nokia.Now a specific date has been given.

Well 5th June is not that far away.If you get any further updates on this handset please let us know here.And If your friend gets the handset please inform me,I dont mind paying you and getting the handset at the earliest.Thanks. :)

wish there was some way where we could import these handsets n get them to work on reliance network...if we can do that for GSM phones y not for CDMA??!! :) any answers?? :help:

Thats not possible because firstly Reliance wont let it happen since Reliance enjoys a huge amount of profit in selling handsets and Secondly even If you get the handset from outside you will need to install the Reliance software in it for which Reliance wont help. :P So thats out of the question.Now just hope after the Nokia 6255 and the Nokia 6155, Reliance should launch the Nokia 6265 handset at the earliest. :(

Even CDMA phones are possible too import from abroad and use on Reliance...

Even when you import a handset from abroad how will you install the Reliance software in the handset.I am sure Reliance is not going to load its programme in handset which you have imported.Even when you contact Reliance Webworld or *333 they clearly mention that only Reliance provisioned handsets can be used.You cannot use anyother handset other than handsets provisioned by Reliance.If you know how to do it please let us know.

Even when you import a handset from abroad how will you install the Reliance software in the handset.I am sure Reliance is not going to load its programme in handset which you have imported.Even when you contact Reliance Webworld or *333 they clearly mention that only Reliance provisioned handsets can be used.You cannot use anyother handset other than handsets provisioned by Reliance.If you know how to do it please let us know.

My dear friend Schumi in this world there is something called as UNOFFICIALY

Im sure u are aware of that :):P:help:

Officialy no one is going to say u that its possible... at *333 or at any ww or wwe

My dear friend Schumi in this world there is something called as UNOFFICIALY

Im sure u are aware of that :):P:help:

Officialy no one is going to say u that its possible... at *333 or at any ww or wwe

But unofficially also we should know how to do it.Because it requires technical knowledge.Its not that easy.You should know how to programme a handset.Like Tata handsets you cannot use in Reliance but surely there must be some way but no one knows about it other than the technical people otherwise there would have been a flow of handsets between Reliance and Tata networks.So do you know anyone who knows how to do it. :(

Edited by schumi

so do u know how to do it? or do u know someone who can do it :)

if yes we can import a few handsets for some members who need this quick enuf to take the risk....

google around or search some of the old threads you ll have answers.

Officially this topic is :)

NO HIGH END MODEL IS PLANNED WITHIN COMING COUPL OF MONTHS.

NOKIA 6265 BHUL JAO BHAILOGO FOR ATLEAST ANOTHER 100 DAYS!

IT IS NOT IN PIPELINE, ALL THESE 'DATES' ARE MEAR ROUMERS

SORRY BUT IS TRUE :'(

NO HIGH END MODEL IS PLANNED WITHIN COMING COUPL OF MONTHS.

NOKIA 6265 BHUL JAO BHAILOGO FOR ATLEAST ANOTHER 100 DAYS!

IT IS NOT IN PIPELINE, ALL THESE 'DATES' ARE MEAR ROUMERS

yes mohan...

since 1 year we hav been waiting 4 this fone ... till now ... no exact launch date available ....

i am stopping the wait