Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

No handset is discuss so far so mucchhhhhh In Indian history i suppose.....

Reliance should come up special discount for Rimweb members ;) For 6265 :clap::quest::(

Mr.ADA r u here reading this :quest::D:D

dear all,

can someone confirm the launch of nokia 6265 bcoz iam new to this forum and have been reading all sorts of information regarding it. i am sure that 6265 should be perfect phone in cdma arena and many would want to lap it up as soon as its launched.

EDIT by Vishal Gupta : <Topic Merged>

heyyyyyyy ashurawal

U shuld search in rim web befor posting a topic

thanks for the information that everybody knows and is a stale story now what no one knows the actual launch date and price .

At its annual Nokia Connection event held in Helsinki and Singapore on June 13, Nokia unveiled the 6265 CDMA slider as the most feature-packed handset unveiled by the handset maker for the Americas to date. Among its highlights are a 2 Megapixel camera, a high-resolution 262K colour display, music player and Bluetooth.

----------------------------

Hope this model is made available for Indian market soon :)

No handset is discuss so far so mucchhhhhh In Indian history i suppose.....

Reliance should come up special discount for Rimweb members ;) For 6265 :):blink::clap:

Mr.ADA r u here reading this :D:D:D

Should ve seen the hype before 6255.

There was this long thread then as well.

And then like all the RIM phones this phone too was badly handicapped by RI.

atlast we see a glimer of hope...

heyyyyyyy ashurawal

have already searched but everyone has a tukka no one has real answer.

yea... so u also post yr TUKKAs here..... join in..!

no TUKKAs here NOKIA START NOKIA 6270 NOKIA 6280 ADVER.. IN TV

APANA NOKIA 6265 GAYA KIDHAR :help::blink::angry::ph34r::(:(

AND RELIANCE CC ALSO SAID NO NOKIA 6265 IN RELIANCE INFO

I THICK IT'S LAUNCH SOON

heyyyyyyy ashurawal

If anyone of us had a confirm answer of the launch date then the forum would not have got this long.And I dont think even Mr.Anil Ambani knows when to launch the Nokia 6265 handset.We get the news from different sources so we mention it over here.We are not confirm on the news but we suppose and hope it comes out true.But till now no date has been true so we just need to wait and watch. :help:

heyyyyyyy ashurawal

If anyone of us had a confirm answer of the launch date then the forum would not have got this long.And I dont think even Mr.Anil Ambani knows when to launch the Nokia 6265 handset.We get the news from different sources so we mention it over here.We are not confirm on the news but we suppose and hope it comes out true.But till now no date has been true so we just need to wait and watch. :D

Hi, every one, i am new to this. My present handset has some problem with display and wanted to go for a new handset. 6265 is good handset and i am also waiting for it. Our company deals in different mobile connections and at the same time we sell Nokia handsets to our customers. Hence i wanted to purchase a nokia(reliance enabled) handset from our distributor for the state at a discounted price. He only suggested 6265 and its expected to reach them by 16 may. However this is information is not confirmed by reliance

well, atleast this new date is not ar enough. so we shall know soon.

well guys..i am new to this forum and i just wanna say that some of them are saying that 6255 is on its last production stage or may be closed for sale due to the launch of 6265..well guys these are ur misconceptions...to tell u frankly....6255 will be in production and will b available for sale but on lower prices..may be at 10k...and 6265 will be in the market by last quarter of this year...and the price would be close to 18k.

well guys..i am new to this forum and i just wanna say that some of them are saying that 6255 is on its last production stage or may be closed for sale due to the launch of 6265..well guys these are ur misconceptions...to tell u frankly....6255 will be in production and will b available for sale but on lower prices..may be at 10k...and 6265 will be in the market by last quarter of this year...and the price would be close to 18k.

As I had mention that I am not sure whether the information provided to me by the Reliance Webworld is true or no.They told me that Reliance has stopped the Nokia 6255 handset and it will not be available in Webworlds after the stock is over.The reason behind this is that Reliance is very close in launching the Nokia 6265 handset.Earlier also they had completely stopped the LG 7230 handset before launching the Nokia 6255 handset.So I think the information should be correct. :) But I am not aware about the launch date of the Nokia 6265 handset but I think no one is aware of it. :P Anyways what is the source of the information provided by you that Reliance will continue providing the Nokia 6255 and that the Nokia 6265 handset will be available in the last quarter of 2006 and the price would be Rs 18 K. :unsure:

Edited by schumi

what i heard...

6265 out....

13.5K at dealers rate.....

15.5K at market

what i heard...

6265 out....

13.5K at dealers rate.....

15.5K at market

Again what is the source of this information :)

aree why are u worring abt source of information.

anyone whos desperate enought not to wait can buy from the king. I m sure his source might procure it @ market rate, if not at dealers rate.

:)

Edited by petar

aree why are u worring abt source of information.

anyone whos desperate enought not to wait can buy from the king. I m sure his source might procure it @ market rate, if not at dealers rate.

:P

I am ready to buy this handset immediately from any one.I cannot wait anymore for this handset.I dont even mind paying extra for getting this handset earlier.But I am sure that the Nokia dealers will get it earlier than the other dealers.Anyways lets wait and watch. :)

yeah please do and write a detailed review.

ALso I can not understand Nokia strategy.

Not only this phone is Series 40, but their latest offering in GSM segment which is highly advertised 6270 which is also S40.

Their older models including 6600 and 3230 were series 60. shouldnt they be moving to new phones ehich have a better and higher platform?

Umm...u will find the handsets in 4-5 days with Nokia priority dealers at the stated rates

Umm...u will find the handsets in 4-5 days with Nokia priority dealers at the stated rates

But from where did you get the information :)

five posts later... shumi still asking same question .

Maybe u are upset that Alonso won in spain.