Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

So please please donot start another thread based on this samsung phone whose fate will be like 6265

Lol..hehe...I can smell the frustration of every1 here.. Well..to b frank me 2 is bugged abt this... :clap:

CHeers!

Well Guys and Gals,

Yeh aakashwani hai...

Aaj ke mukhya samachar...

Just had a conversation with Mr.X in Reliance and have been confirmed that 6265 is due to be launched in about 2 weeks +/- 3 days. then got a similar confirmation from Mr.Y in Nokia, who said 12 days +/- 3 days... for the launch of the indemand 6265... I dunno how much to believe... since X and Y both do not know each other... and both sources can be relied upon... cos they know that I am fond of gizmos...

ssssamachar sssamaapt hue....

Well,even I have spoken to a Nokia store and they informed me that the Nokia 6265 handset will be launched in 2-3 weeks. :clap: But its impossible now to trust these people who have been giving dates since so many months but all have been incorrect. :clap:

I wont trust any one now...

Unless i c the handset .... :clap:

thats the spirit KoK..... so please leave ur trust somewhere.....

Is this thread closed / dead ???

Got to know from cousin brother.. That 6265 is available in some grey markets of Mumbai..

Can any one confirm it with there sources ??????

arre bhai achaar dalega kya....

[

translated : will u put pickle of that

]

Hi Guys,

I had a word with one of the key person from Sales Dept Nokia, and he has confirmed that 6265 will be launched any time now. Maybe June or Latest by July. But this is confirmed that It will be launched and expected price range will be around 15 to 17000. He accepts that the Launch has been delayed now for quite a long time, but they are ready to launch it anytime now

The phone has almost all the features of latest Nokia GSM Phones.

Cheers,

Chirag

Well another date of June for the launch of the Nokia 6265 handset. :D Many people have mentioned the expected date of June, I hope its true. :D

Well another date of June for the launch of the Nokia 6265 handset. :D Many people have mentioned the expected date of June, I hope its true. :D

hoping too....

well i was so exited on hearing that its finally comng to reliance....yipeeeeee...

newayz here r few reviews of ppl who hav already used it...found em on some site...

Review 1

Hmmm now i have this phone for about a week and I ammmmmmmmm Loveeeeeing it.... really really good for the value. Camrea looks better in quality and imagine taking then before, only its a little slow but guess thats what all the cell phone camera's are. Flash and night modes are all good as well. Now back to the complain section, i hope a NOkia rep reads this... Where the hell is support for lifeblog. This is suppose to be a new phone and as soon as i am getting use to lifeblog nokia doesnt support it for this phone. STRANGE>> Y NOT>> beside that point i think its a phone worth having, great looks, style and user friendly.. will give 9 out of 10.

Review 2

I work for Telecom NZ, so I was the lucky one to test one of these babies out...Really good nice phone, keys are perfect to press, soft and sleek. Loved every angle of the phone, but one. I have a 7610 and i have tried comparing both, the screen on 6265 seems a bit dull mayb less colors. While taking the pictures, the ones taken by 7610 is lot sharper and clearer then the ones by 6265. Even though 6265 is 2mp, and 7610 is 1 mp. So hellloooooooooo Nokia what is going on.... I still have to try it out in detail maybe playing aroudn with more settings will give better results... Rest is great features.. right design and works great...

well guys dont forgte that RIM will cripple some features of 6265 so dont go onto reviews of other ppl...

I had visited reliance web world two days back to check out the launch date of 6265. Can you imaging they don’t have even heard about 6265. I think we are just wasting our time on this topic. This site is run by reliance itself and they must have idea about this thread. Even though they are not giving any new on this mobile. :clap:

I had visited reliance web world two days back to check out the launch date of 6265. Can you imaging they don’t have even heard about 6265. I think we are just wasting our time on this topic. This site is run by reliance itself and they must have idea about this thread. Even though they are not giving any new on this mobile. :clap:

Well, Reliance Webworlds donot get any information about handsets which are not launched. They get the information only after the handset has been launched.So its no point in listening to the Webworlds.Just wait and watch. :clap:

This site is run by reliance itself

Hi Sanjeev!

RIMweb.in is not run by Reliance. I quote the welcome post by the Admin for your ready reference:

This is an unbiased independant disucssion forum for the Reliance IndiaMobile (RIM) Subscribers Community. We are not affliated/associated in any way with Reliance Industries Limited or any of its subsidiaries. Our aim is to provide a platform for all RIM users to discuss/share their experiences, grievances, etc., and to share their knowledge with other users of RIM in an efficient and interactive manner.

And to add to it We are also not affiliated/associated in any way with Reliance-Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group or any of its subsidiaries.

Even though Reliance's WW or WWE or CC guys have any information of any launch ..

They wont tell u unless and untill they see the update on Intranet which is also known as CC Portal.

So dont rely on them......

This site is run by reliance itself

Hi Sanjeev!

RIMweb.in is not run by Reliance. I quote the welcome post by the Admin for your ready reference:

This is an unbiased independant disucssion forum for the Reliance IndiaMobile (RIM) Subscribers Community. We are not affliated/associated in any way with Reliance Industries Limited or any of its subsidiaries. Our aim is to provide a platform for all RIM users to discuss/share their experiences, grievances, etc., and to share their knowledge with other users of RIM in an efficient and interactive manner.

And to add to it We are also not affiliated/associated in any way with Reliance-Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group or any of its subsidiaries.

Sorry! Dear i Was not aware about it. :angry:

Well waiting for 15th.....

I am waiting for this one from the day Basant started this topic (11 july 2005) but now that i lost my phone waiting for it to be launched and keeping my fingurs crossed for its :) Decent Price

Forget about Nokia 6265 as Reliance is planning to switch over to GSM from CDMA, so now we will get wide choice of handset in near future. we all are lucky that nokia delayed launching 6265 (Paise batch gaye bhai)

Forget about Nokia 6265 as Reliance is planning to switch over to GSM from CDMA, so now we will get wide choice of handset in near future. we all are lucky that nokia delayed launching 6265 (Paise batch gaye bhai)

When this thread started it was expetced that Relinace will launch this phone "in the near future", it has now been 11 months n there is no launch yet!!! :)

so on the same lines the switching over from CDMA to GCM in near future will take ages...so dont get your hopes too high about this switch!!

Switching from CDMA to GSM is not very easy.If reliance really plans to shift to GSM NOW then to complete every thing it will take atleast 6-7 years.(For reliance ot will defenately be more than that as they are hell lazy).

But iam sure that they will not shift to GSM but they may expand their smart services(RTL).But that will be a utter flop and waste as the cities and even many villages are saturated.

Only Delhi and Mumbai apart from the circles in which it is operating currently will see Reliance GSM,All other circles willcontinue on CDMA. So at long last, Mum and Del customers will have every reason to feel happy.

Link:http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1645011.cms

MUMBAI: Reliance Communications (RCL) has earmarked around Rs 2,500 crore for its GSM foray into new circles. The listed telecom arm of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) is said to be in discussion with all the major equipment vendors for GSM expansion, sources told ET.

“RCL plans to invest Rs 1,000-1,200 crore for the Mumbai and Delhi circles, and about Rs 1,500 crore for the existing eight circles where it provides GSM services,” said sources.

Leading vendors, including Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Nortel have approached RCL. Besides, Chinese equipment vendors ZTE and Huawei are also in talks with RCL, sources added.

The telco is likely to target around 5m GSM lines in the two metros. In the eastern circles, RCL is planning to add 10 to 12m GSM lines. The overall expansion translates into nearly a $2bn opportunity for equipment makers, most of whom have also bid for BSNL’s mega tender for 45m GSM lines, said sources.

At the end of May, Reliance had over 19.3m CDMA users and 2.16m GSM subscribers. It offers GSM services in eight circles in the east and north-east circles, including Kolkata, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Bihar and Assam. The company offers CDMA services in 23 circles across the country.

While Reliance’s GSM service could attract new customers, it is also likely to see some existing CDMA customers migrating to the GSM service, especially since the GSM service can offer international roaming facilities that is not provided by CDMA.

I had visited the Reliance Webworld today and they informed me that the Nokia 6265 handset will most likely be launched in mid July,2006. :angry: Now thats again disappointing because its 1 month more. :(