Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@ksh@T

Bsnl Broadband Tarrif Slashed

@kesav: We know that the 900ul plans has not been removed...The thing is that bsnl has left off the unlimited users from the promised upgrade for the "Year Of Broadband"

LOL :Decepcionado::Decepcionado::Decepcionado:

I Had recently Inquired to Some Top Official in Reliance Broadband Company Maharashtra Circle

They have told me that They are Comming with More Attractive Plan then BSNL

Hetal Patel

Edited by hpnasik

@kesav: We know that the 900ul plans has not been removed...The thing is that bsnl has left off the unlimited users from the promised upgrade for the "Year Of Broadband"

It should have been named as “Year for LIMITED Broadband!”. Few years back (around 2003) I have used 512Kbps thru some vendor who has now merged with VSNL/Tata. They gave 2 GB as limit for Rs 1500 or so…but without downloading any movies or anything, we could surpass 3.5 GB casually. I can imagine the plight of BSNL users browsing with cruising speed for about a month then start looking at their meters! All the very best!

My query is how much would be an average user,who does not download much,be able to differentiated between 256 and 2mbps. I mean their e mail would load in a tenth of a second and not in half a second, thats it? Unfortunately,those who would have truely apprecitated and cherished the increased speeds have been kept out. What a waste. What would a house wife do with a increased speed?surf indiatimes shopping faster. Doesnt any thinking go into government policy making?

256 to 2 MBPS - a Plain Home User will not have any Difference now But When the Site will get Fullly Loaded with Tones of ASW and Flash FIle, Live Movie will make Difference then

BSNL is PLanning to have IPTV is also second Reason.

IPTV Use Same Multicast Bandwidth So With Same Data Pipe Multiple User in sane Netowkr Router will share Data pipe and can Bustable TV Programm

Other Thing BSNL is 2 MBPS ADSL Downlink from Day one It have lanuched They arr Just Removing Capping from PPOE Setting Thats it.

Still COmapre BSNL with Any Data PLan of Private it is no way Comparable

tata & Reliance Plan are so Expensive now a Day for Home User

Another thing so many Home Users now Day PLay Online Games, Download MP3 from Peer 2 Peer Network, Seeding the MOvie File Require Better Bandwidth so in That way He dont have to Wait to See the Movie

And if BSNL Give 2 MBPS to all Eventually People who will cross the DataLimit will Increase will Boost Revenue for BSNL Itself

I Had recently Inquired to Some Top Official in Reliance Broadband Company Maharashtra Circle

Hetal Patel

That's true..whenever reliance enters the market they do it with a bang!! But the only question is "WHEN". We are hearing from the past many years that they will start broadband...but nothing happened yet

last night i downloaded 256mb in less than 10minute!!!!!!!1

thats the speed :)

@KingofKalyan i don't think bsnl will provide unlimited @2mbps speed as it can be missused by cyber cafe or other institution for commercial benefit

Edited by cracker

Hetal Patel

That's true..whenever reliance enters the market they do it with a bang!! But the only question is "WHEN". We are hearing from the past many years that they will start broadband...but nothing happened yet

I myself Reliance Broadband 4 MBPS wth 40 GB Plan Rs.10000 SMB With Static IP from Last 1 year

In Nasik, Maharashtra, INdia

Edited by hpnasik

Even i have reliance for a long time but i still say they are expensive compared to BSNL

what bsnl lacks is customer care and billing.

In SME section itself reliance plans(not unlimited) are costlier than bsnl,

Bsnl lacks customer care and billing

same is reliance for customer care in broadband

billing seems ok

Any news with Airtel increasing bandwidth ? :)

here is the screen shot of download speed

247KBPS and it is stable between 230KBPS-260KBPS

speedle4.th.jpg

kyun jala raha hai yaar?

:SI::SI::winko:

Hope this is not another piece of photoshop as done by many in other Forums!

Combine 2 Broadband and Get 4 Mbps

Now Anybody can Take Two Different Broadband and Can Combined that Speed

so Taking 2 of BSNL-250 Plan can Cost Rs. 500 and Enjoy the Speed of 4 MBPS

The Additional Device You Require is

DLink DRO-210i

Broadband Load Balancing Router

The link to this Product is

http://www.dlink.co.in/dlink/Products/Inte...wk/DRO-210i.htm

Edited by hpnasik

It just doesnt look authentic, whereas it is authentic.

BSNL gives average 200kb/s and at times upto 250 - 300kb/s speed here down in kerala

i dont think so for 2 reasons

1) cracker is a old member of our forums and many of us know him personally

2) we over here are NOT advertisers of sales executives of these companies :P

he is not kidding........

even i have 2 bsnl broadband connections and i tried the speed on both of them by dowanloading a file from microsoft.com and the speeds were as follows :-

1) Unlimited bandwith plan (900 plan) = speeds same as earlier i.e. around 32KBps (kilobytes per second)

2) Limited bandwith plans = speeds immensely improved.....i got download speed of 207 KBps for the same file and 18 MB file was downloaded in a minute and a half!!!!!!!!! this is absolutely cool!!!!!!!!!!!

*******Note - Speed test done in Bangalore*********

Edited by TeeKay

Server was Microsoft and time 3.84am

here in our area there r only 2 bsnl broadband users its credit goes to bsnl employes :P

and that is the real picture I am not a Photoshop expert !!!

i am enjoying my time with bsnl broadband and it dosent matter for me whether any body believe it or not !!!

previously i was on gprs (5kBps download speed ) so i can understand the pain of a dialup user :P

btw here is another proof

online speed test during peak hour 8.42pm

http://thakur.dheeraj.googlepages.com/1.4mps.JPG

this time 2 simultaneous download

1from rapidshare (it s**ks ) and other 1 from microsoft

videodownloadgh6.th.jpg

only rapidshare download speed (speed little bit improved)

rapidsharebm1.th.jpg

again server microsoft file type video and speed 250KBPS +

photoshopnr7.th.jpg

@abhay thanx for ur support :)

Edited by cracker

offtopic dheeraj(cracker) u might wanna consider making another site under the same account, looking @ ur gmail inbox count i can safely assume that u might be getting lots of spam

here ur email address is exposed thakur [dot] dheeraj [at] gmail [dot] com , u could create something like http://TD.googlepages.com/1.4mps.JPG check it out its cool :Contento:

and moreover u don't have to create a new account altogether its under ur main account (just a nick for ur main account)

Edited by abhay

speeds are awesome.. no less than 180kb ever........