Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nil

Suggest me a New Handset

thnksss 2350 is ok...whts its price?blank handset..i hate 2340 look

Im not sure if the blank handsets are available in market.. check it out with WW or some WWE...

They were sold along with life time plan.. So no idea if they are available blank as well..

But still blank would not cost u more than 1500..... :help:

yes and other more offer of 2.5k talktime back in 5 months with the 2.5k cell purchase.offnet talktime.

good offer bt i dont wanna go for it as reliance deducts the talktime in a manner which is beyond my understnding and controll.besides dont wanna change number once again

Hi guys, I need help in selecting a handset for the RIM connection that I am planning to buy. My budget is around Rs.6500. I need the following features:

1. Preferably a clam shell design

2. Big display with atleast 65K colors

3. Good talk time

4. Has send-to-all / send-to-many feature in SMS

5. After sales service should be good (i've heard horror stories about nokia service centers )

6. Good reception

I have been used to my samsung x200. It has a big & excellent display. I really liked the Kyocera SE47 slider and it fits my budget but I dont know much about its features, reliability.

One question, why aren't there any samsung handsets? I've always been used to Samsung and their after sales service is excellent. Are there any Samsung handsets expected to be launched soon? Or in general are there any good new handsets being launched from Nokia or the likes?

Feel free to suggest your own handsets even if they dont meet my criteria :angry:

Thanks!

Edit:

I just checked out some handsets that I liked and are in my price range. They are:

1) Nokia 2255

2) Kyocera KZ830

3) Kyocera SE47

There is some confusion about Kyocera KZ830 as on the main page its model no is shown as KZ830 and inside its shown as KX830.

Outside -> http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/rim_handsets.html

Inside -> http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/h...kyocera830.html

Can someone tell me which ones the best? I liked the Nokia 2255 the most. The features are awesome, the color (full black) rocks and it has integrated FM. Now my only concern is whether it has the send-to-many feature??? Someone please lemme know. The price that Reliance CC told me is Rs.5299/- can someone confirm? Is this the right price?

Check it out here:

http://nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,76202,00.html

Edited by linuxguy

Have you checked out the new LG RD 6500 ? I'm not sure about the exact price, but should be more than your budget. It does have some good features that you have asked for.

LG RD 6500 ...dosen't seem to have LMS. Once again frills without the basics...!

Arun, the LG RD6155 costs about 8800. Too high a price for me. Besides, I would go in for the LG Jukebox (6230) instead which costs about 1400 less and has MP3, Card slot and what not!

I have short listed : Kyocera SE47, Nokia 2255, Kyocera KZ830.

Can someone tell me about these phones? How reliable are they? The most important function I am looking for is great voice quality and a strong signal. Rest everything is secondary!

pl check the posts on 6230 before taking the plunge. i am not saying that everybody would have problems with the 6230, but then you decide after reading the posts on all about 6230 and also my post on 6230 replacement needed.

thanks

6230 is out of the question for me. It's too costly and I dont make use of all those features though they are nice and all. But tell me about the three phones that I have shortlisted. Anybody using them currently?

People give me some feed back regarding these phones!

Hi,

I recently came to know about this forum and I joined it today. I have LG 2130 hand set which I woul like to replace with new one. The features I am looking for is

Colour Display

Fm Radio

high capacity Addressbook

R connect

Camera is nor essentail.

Please sugget brand and model.

according to ur needs there is only nokia 6585 with these facilities but its of no use buying it.u can go for nokia 6235 which is the only model in low range available and good features however nokia 6155 is avaailable for just 2000 or 3000 more.

hav u know about new spectra handset can anybody please gave details of this low end handset

I have RD2130 Moonlight phone which is working great for more than a year. I am looking for a handset change. I am confused to choose a handset. I would like to spend between 5k to 10k. My specifications:

Color mobile.

MMS & Speakerphone.

Java enabled R-World (mst important)

Since brew is not fully developed.

LMS, Good PC Sync (transfer tones and wallpapers)

etc.

Which one to choose LG or Nokia? Samsung or kyocera does not suite. Not concerned about camera or fm radio or bluetooth connectivity. USB connectivity would be better. (anywhere)

Can I have the LG RD 2130 panel changed from outside service center. LG service center puts a hefty bill of Rs.350/- and outside it is cheap at Rs.150/-.I have transferred my phone book to my PC using the CSV file format.

I have RD2130 Moonlight phone which is working great for more than a year. I am looking for a handset change. I am confused to choose a handset. I would like to spend between 5k to 10k. My specifications:

So which one did you finally choose? I see there were no replies to this question of yours on this thread. Did you receive responses on other threads? I ask because I am having somewhat similar requirements, and trying to change over from RD2030.