Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nil

Suggest me a New Handset

I am little bit confused.

So pals input your suggestions about which handset to go for..

my requirements are: good internet access rate,color display is not a bother, call reception should be clear(thats the sole reason i prefer nokia) and i like two way loud speaker.

Edited by rakashj

my requirements are: good internet access rate,color display is not a bother, call reception should be clear(thats the sole reason i prefer nokia) and i like two way loud speaker.

38657[/snapback]

Go for Nokia 6255.......By the way what do you mean by two way loud speaker

38674[/snapback]

like the feature in 2112! i could communicate without holding in ear

38657[/snapback]

38674[/snapback]

Speakerphone

Mukul: You didnt mention how much the 6255 costs. Surely you are aware of other phones with similar features, he didnt want a cam or bluetooth or any of those fancy stuff.

Mukul: You didnt mention how much the 6255 costs. Surely you are aware of other phones with similar features, he didnt want a cam or bluetooth or any of those fancy stuff.

38706[/snapback]

yep i dont need any fancy stuffs.

but i like speaker phone much; i tired of holding the phone to my ear for longtime;

around 6K i can afford :lol:

Support kshah ... I remember the SMS he sent me ... well even LG can be tweaked to support more chars.

Cheers

Ashok

SAMSUNG 563 - can recive 180 char sms, send 160 chars, and has a memory of 99 SMS messages! Beat that lil LG users! :clap:

This is not to be read by anyone whos name is Anujit Das Gupta

Anujit often lies... he is desperate to sell his mobile... I think in the forum guidelines we need to request the admin (arun / others ) to make some changes .... like a small point "Do not buy Anujit's A-563 Samsung Handset!"

hehe

Okay am happy now :clap: now that I know Reliance didn't chort changed me b giving a 140 char handset...

Go for Nokia 3125 It has talktime of 3 hrs in below average signal strength areas

Edited by amitbt22

I am using now LG6130. but i am planning to buy new NOKIA handset. i found to new sets named 6225 and 6255. AS i i heard the 6255 have R world and MMs Facility, but i donot know anything about 6225. Mainly i want FM, infrared or bluetooth and camera.please suggest me which is best and what is the cost for both of this handset?

6255 is better of the two. It is the best of all Nokia CDMA handsets available with Reliance as of now. Though we are still waiting for the BEST handset :)

A new and blank 6255 will cost you Rs. 12297/- + shipping, if you purchase it from Pankaj Verma.

Hi,

I currently have an LG RD2030 and want to change it - can anyone please suggest me a handset with the following features :

* Economical

* Good performance in areas with low signal strength

* R-World / R-Connect NOT required

* Speaker phone

* FM Radio (Optional)

* PC Sync (Optional)

I do not have preferences for any particular brand so please feel free to suggest any brand that has good battery life.

TIA,

Dee.

Since u've used an LG fone. And if u like its functionality. I would suggest you go for LG 5130/6130 or LG 2430. They would be quite good for your requirement.

U want a B/W or a Color Handset ? if Color ... go for the nokia 6255 ... thatz classic.

u could also opt for a 5130 / 6130 LG if u have a budget constraint.

if B/W lemme suggest Nokia 2112.

Btw... when u ask a question please be a bit more specific... like telling us what are ur requirements ... so someone can really help u

Cheers

Ashok

U did not describe your basic requirement! If u want to something like LG RD 2030. Just go for the colour 5130 without camera or 6130 with camera phone. If u want B&W. Go for either LG 2130 (If u find it, it is out of stock) or go for Nokia 2112 (Only when u did not like R World feature of Reliance. If u want a high end set then go for NOKIA 6255 as described by the Mukul. For further details please read following topic and decide according your needs.

lg rd 6130

RD 5130

NOKIA 2112

NOKIA 6255

Take decision your self on basis of your requirement. More detail keep posting.

Thanks and Take Care!

Sorry guys,

I realised what i did. I want basically a colour phone with camera as i am not a guru in this part i want help. When I see all the sets available i dont know which one to buy. The web world fellows tell the details of the phone, God am i confused??????

Actually I sound very much confused now...

Cheers,

Syncer

Then please tell me your basic requirement and also the Price Range in which u want to purchase the mobile.

Thanks and Take Care!