Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greens

Surging Network Problems

Had happened to me too in Bangalore. Sometimes this event leaves the handset in a indeterminate state needing a restart to recieve/make any further calls/sms.

Well happened here in GOA too..

I think it was about 10 days ago..total blackout at about 12:25. It happened continously for about 5 or 6 days....

I hadn't paid much attention then thinking it was some prob with my set :angry::wacko: ....

This thing happened to me also about a fortnight back at 12 AM I disconnected coz of slow speed then could not connect until 1AM rang *333 but the person told prolem might be with my handset or data cable and I should get it checked with ASC the supervisor also told the same thing

Just the BTS testing guys....the tower near u might me down..normally they try to get the calls routed through other towers but sometimes when there is a major issue, they try and resolve it at night!

All my dear friends.

This problem generally exists when Reliance upgrade their services / network. I am having FWP and mobile too. In FWP their is a tune comes and go whenever the handset is in our out of the network. But in the case of mobiles their is no such tune.

I checked a lot of time about this. So all handsets of yours are fine, I think. This is only the network upgradation / technical upgradation.

Enjoy !

Regards.

In FWP their is a tune comes and go whenever the handset is in our out of the network. But in the case of mobiles their is no such tune.

My dear, Mobiles also hav this facility according to my knowledge all samsung handsets support it .Nokia 6235 also. :grin:

Edited by amitbt22

well i also think that they when ever upgrade it ...the blackout is there but in my area the black out time is poor from 6 to 8...goshhh...calls drop and damn.....

complain on *333 man...ask them to take that up at night if thats regular!

I know guys....most of this would be due to the upgradation or some maintenance at the network side...But atleast the customers should be informed by SMS or something about the possible black out times...this would save a lot of us from wasting time and energy on repeated calls...Or atleast the CC should be informed, so that in case we happen to reach them, they should be able to tell us such n such is going on with the network...instead of just saying that take the handset to the service center.

when will the service providers understand the concept of 'service'. God knows...

My dear, Mobiles also hav this facility according to my knowledge all samsung handsets support it .Nokia 6235 also

But some handsets like LG 2230 doesn't support that tune.

@honest

there might be an option of alerts on and off......almost all rim phones have this feature

@akshatdesijallad

Yes their is an option for Alerts on / off but on my LG RD 5340 nothing happens on switching "ON" the service alert.

Happens here also in Mumbai ...!!! occassionaly though... but then if I give a miss call from my GSM numbers to my RIM handset and then redial a number from my Reliance handset... it works fine after that ...

Just seems like RIM is de-latching mobiles which have latched to the network continiously for a long time ...

Cheers

Ashok

Though not much frequent bust such network blackouts are prevelant in Kolkata Circle too! Even we cannot call upto the customer care when such blackout occurs. Another kinda blackout occurs specially during night, when u try to make an outgoing call reliance says "To Resume Service Contact Reliance Customer Care", the same is repeated when you try call the CC. God know what f***ing job they do with the network at night!!!

Network problem, is increasing day by day... Apart from frequent call-drops or call not getting connected, i notice alot of calls getting cross-connected!! Rem the good old MTNL days.... This is so sick!

Similar problems here in Poona. At this rate RIM is going to loose its reputation for good network reliablity very soon!

well as promised to me by RIM that a BTS in your area will be soon but the time of almost 3 months have passed and now the BTS is ready ... i didnt have the problem of congestion and such call drops ever , but for a few days i had, and now the tension is almost over now with new BTS.....first prommise ever completed by RIM

Hi

I am having the lg lsp340e FWP which i have been using for one year. From today morning it is creating a problem. The network(the bars in the top right corner) is suddenly dropped to nil(no bar) while the phone is being used. The network is lost just for a second and it comes again to full strength. But the call will be lost. There was no problem like this earlier. This happened three times today.

Any one else is having such probelem?? What is the solution to this??

Bye

Solution????????

Simple.Throw away your Reliance FWP and take other FWP,prbably TATA Walky.

Solution????????

Simple.Throw away your Reliance FWP and take other FWP,prbably TATA Walky.

No No...I can't stop reliance as 90% of my contacts use RIM/FWP.

wel this is common problem...........they just keep on checking or something like that ...number by number....................

Just remove external power supply and battery. Fit the battery again and try now.

Hi,

I am getting very weak network in my office building, even in corridors. Have complained to Customercare in Jan 2006, no interest from their side, so mailed to chairman and somebody replied saying they will check up with field representative/technician. Technicians feedback was that, they needed to improve network here, somebody called me and told that they will do something like adding additional site in next 3 months. Since then nothing has happened and me getting a kinda readymade reply, as "Things are under progress."

Is their way to change the things. Can I make a complaint to TRAI or Consumer courts to make these peoples work.

no use. I had the same problems with Hutch. They admitted that there was a cell site missing in our area and that they needed to add one. But they didn't have any plans to do so. Wat to do ? :)