Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Launches Customer Experience Programme For Gsm

Even I dont get Network in my Shop...I have to come outside my Shop for Calling.

In my home, Network is Full, As tower is just above my Home (next House).

There is no such problem in Connectivity as of now.

Only Network Penetration is not srtong.

Even in Punjab there is just network issue.

Sometimes it gives Network Busy error. Main issue is SIGNAL the real MOBILITY.

I have bought a SIM under CEP in mumbai. It worked for 2 days & suddenly it shows unregistered SIM. I have asked the retailer and also been to R.World.But no one has no clue what to do?The R care fellows are so stupid that they even donot know what step to follow to retain the no. My retailer gave me another card, that also showing no network . I donot know what to say about their pathetic & horrible service. Please give me any solution. God save Reliance Communication.

The number of dis-gruntled users will only exponentially grow with the passage of time. I still feel rcom has made a serious mistake in urgently launching such half-baked services.

everywhere network issue are coming now . in our city there are many people students who bought for night calling free but i night there is no network ... lol

^^^

Hmmm..... No network in night. Its strange my dear friend.

Lagta hai sirf 24 mein se sirf 16 ghante he cell sights kaam ker rahe hain inke. Yahan bhi bachat ho rahi hai. Cost reduction......

:lol2:

in our city there are many people students who bought for night calling free but i night there is no network .

bechare apni girl frend se baat nahi kar pate hoge :Riendo:

The CEP should actually mean Customer Exasperation Programme instead of Customer Experience Programme now. :doh::scarerun::bash::arghhhh::blink::wacko::lol::lol:

Coverage at my house is perfect.

Getting 100% Signal -83dBm....

Very good response at my home as BTS is just above next to my house.

Network is not an issue at my place also; HOWEVER they have not given the 10/- per day balance that was supposed to come automatically; I have read on their site and they have updated that you have to do recharge of Rs. 50/- to start getting the 10/- per day local balance; again the ambiguity of Reliance to keep on changing their policy; this clause was not there in the starting...

Edit: just checked and they have also reduced the daily free talktime to Rs.5 per day, also they have removed free night calling, it is now 1p/min in UP(W) circle; but the main thing is that they are changing their policy by the minute....

THE STUPIDITY OF RELIANCE BEGINS ONCE AGAIN...

Edited by dkaile

Any updates from Trivandrum?

Not going to launch it here in near future??? :angry:

Hi Guys,

Just got one GSM SIM from Thrissur(Kerala); not from Reliance World, but the franchisee store. The SIM got activated in 2 hours. Here the SIM seems to be in high demand may be seeing the Night-talk offer. :Silbando:

The cost of the connection was Rs.100. I think it includes Rs.25 Recharge. But *367# shows balance available as Rs.10(Main 1.50 and Local 8.50).

About network, Did just one call. Voice seems to be pretty good. Luckily I get full signal in my place!

That's for now. :)

Any updates from Trivandrum?

Not going to launch it here in near future??? :angry:

I am using it in Trivandrum, the calls drops/connection error seems to be occurring more in Trivandrum, so probably things aren't ready yet.

Coverage at my house is perfect.

Getting 100% Signal -83dBm....

Very good response at my home as BTS is just above next to my house.

^^^

You are lucky enough my dear Amit. Otherwise their are many users who don't get even 10% network at their place.

Network is not an issue at my place also; HOWEVER they have not given the 10/- per day balance that was supposed to come automatically; I have read on their site and they have updated that you have to do recharge of Rs. 50/- to start getting the 10/- per day local balance; again the ambiguity of Reliance to keep on changing their policy; this clause was not there in the starting...

^^^

Well they are the master in changing Clauses my dear Dhiraj. No one can beat Reliance when it comes to Tactics.

They are basically using us a guinea pigs till they get their network sorted out; Horrible Policy of the company; I would suggest we all should boycott RGSM for the time being.... I am sort of satisfied with RCDMA as on date, network is strong even in basements, call charges are the lowest, reliability of the network is high, though the customer care is the worst ...

Edited by dkaile

The Reliance GSM sims are now available in Bangalore too. However the Cunningham Road Webworld is asking for Rs 100 for a SIM. Rs 50 for SIM and Rs 50 for recharge. Wasn't it supposed to Rs 25 for SIM and recharge optional?

--Thanks

Kuldeep

An unconfirmed insider info...CEP SIMs will be distributed at 100/- in Trivandrum (WW and local dealers)

BTW did anyone (in Trivandrum who is using the CEP SIMs) notice that the cell info is being displayed from today. I am getting a PalayamTrivandrum@2 displayed as cell info.

^^ yup!!! I too just noticed the cell-info display. Was about to post it here. :D

An unconfirmed insider info...CEP SIMs will be distributed at 100/- in Trivandrum (WW and local dealers)

But the MRP on the GSK pack says. Rs.49.. ^_^

@ipkonfig : Got the SIM from TVM?

Edited by srk006

I am using a SIM which is on International Roaming. Hence i can switch to any available network at will.

Still waiting for the official release.. :(

Yes 49/- for SIM and 49/- additional top-up (for daily 5/- addition)

BTW did anyone (in Trivandrum who is using the CEP SIMs) notice that the cell info is being displayed from today. I am getting a PalayamTrivandrum@2 displayed as cell info.

Yeah, its showing the cell info name now. The location shown is changing at different points for me as I seem to be located between two towers, which must be the reason why the network range shown varies and results in call drops some times. BTW, I'm able to connect to any number in the first dial itself now, so there is some improvement.

Update :-

Network Improved at my Home and Shop...

Getting -43 dBm at home, where I was getting -70 to -60 dBm... (I think -43dBm is the highest network I am getting.)

Only Because BTS is just above my House..

Getting -60dBm at Shop, Where I was getting -102 dBm Just 2 days back...

Rcom GSM Network Improving alot :)

But there is one problem at my House, There I am unable to connect to GPRS, I think that BTS is not GPRS enabled yet.

@ @mitJ@in

How to measure the power of the signal? :unsure:

The Reliance GSM sims are now available in Bangalore too. However the Cunningham Road Webworld is asking for Rs 100 for a SIM. Rs 50 for SIM and Rs 50 for recharge. Wasn't it supposed to Rs 25 for SIM and recharge optional?

--Thanks

Kuldeep

I got a sim card from THE MOBILE STORE, CMH Road Indiranagar for Rs. 25. But the service was pathetic/ They took almost a week to submit the documents and activate the sim card.

Subsequently I recharged for Rs 50. So total cost of acquisition of sim card was Rs. 75 whereby I got around Rs. 55 talktime

Update: Had to recharge with Rs. 50/-; have now got only 5/- daily local talktime (not 10/- as earlier promised by them)... still its as good as free for the time being...